[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boom Bottles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Boom Bottles white.jpg (532KB, 1277x719px) Image search: [Google]
Boom Bottles white.jpg
532KB, 1277x719px
They make a hell of a lot of noise and can be set off with a slingshot, pellet gun, or blow dart.

https://youtu.be/K5y3yr6VIhs
>>
>>1084041
When I was a kid i got one of those bottle rocket kits for Christmas, it's just a bottle cap with a valve that releases at a certain pressure and has fins attached. Anyway i get the bicycle stand pump out of the garage and fire this thing off and its fucking garbage, goes a few feet in the air that's it.
But wouldn't you know it looking at this bicycle pump the nozzle looks like about the same size as a 2l bottle neck hole and wowee would you fucking believe it is a perfect snug fit.
Well a 2l bottle of coke will occasionally get up to around about 10 bar (not sure the psi sorry) before it tears itself a new arsehole and the smoke steam shit left after is pretty cool too, but the noise is unbelievable, yes police will be called and trust me they are not fucking happy when a half full bottle of iron bru nearly hits their car from a few streets away but they did bring it back so that was nice.
>>
>>1084069
10bar is about the same as a bicycle tire (racing bike). At that pressure there is about 10-12 liters of air stuffed in that 2 litre bottle.
>>
>>1084073
Makes sense because the gauge only went up to about 15 or something. Thinking about it now it might explain the debilitating fear I have of air tanks. Cant go near them, can't touch them can't be in the same room as them in case they pop. Is that ptsd or is it normal healthy fear?
>>
>>1084084
neither
>>
If you put about a tsp of isopropyl alcohol in the bottle first and spread it around in the bottle, when the air rushes in, it will produce a cloud
>>
>>1084073
Oh come on. Bars x liters = liters at NTP.
10bar x 2L = 20L. It seriously can't get easier than that!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.