[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my Crib is COLD as Phuck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

so basically my apartment is very cold .
i painted the walls and have vinyl on the ground.
i dont know how and why the cold is getting in.
my windows are pretty good and new .

like my shower , i cant stand there with my bare feet . its just tooooo cold .

anybody has some advice on how to MINIMIZE the coldness.
does wallpaper on walls really help against the cold and somewhat the noise i am getting from neighbors.
>>
>>1082020
you need a black color paint that will absorb more heat to make it warmer

if your shower is cold, try turning on hot water
>>
>>1082020

>used the word phuck

12 year old detected
>>
>>1082028
That is not how it works..

If you have a room where the walls are cold, you would feel colder if the walls were black.
If the same room had reflective walls, say mirrors, the the room would feel less cold..

If a material is a good heat absorber, then it will most likely be a good heat radiatior. Especially when you talk about ratiaded heat.

Conduction is a little bit more complicated.

But Op, minimize all possible sources of unintended air leaks and draft(?)
Vinyl would feel colder than a thick carpet. The carpet will also dampen noise.
>>
>>1082020
Firstly, Learn how to read and write, because you obviously are struggling.

Secondly, you should seal up cracks around your house, buy a small furnace/heater, and buy more blankets for sleep.
>>
>>1082364
>more blankets for sleep
how is this going to help me in the shower
genus
>>
>>1082460
the blanket makes the water warm
genus
>>
>>1082020
Low body temperatures are a severe problem for an infant. They don't have the ability to produce nearly as much body heat as an adult, and so need to be able to hold onto what heat they can make. Supplement them by lining their cribs with blankets, and giving them a space heater in their room if possible (just be sure to watch it closely, since they won't be able to tell if they are having problems).
>>
>>1082460
>>1082464
Haven't laughed this hard in a while
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.