[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question here. Im a renter so I cant just replace the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Serious question here. Im a renter so I cant just replace the toilet, but what can I do to modify it while I live here so my balls dont take a bath every time I have to sit down to take a crap?
>>
Your water level is determined by your water trap that is a part of the mold used to make the bowl so nothing you can do there.

It's winter in the northern hemisphere so I will suggest:
Opening a window
Dip your balls in ice water prior to shitting
Lower the temperature on your thermostat and wear cool weather pants.
Cup your balls as you sit.
If they really have a good hang, toss them over your shoulder, like a continental solider.
Get a booster seat from CVS or Walgreens. It will be in the old people aids section.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>
>>1080878
Ive been looking at the booster seats, but they are all so geriatric. Im hoping there are seats that are like .5 to 1 inch thicker than what I have so I dont have the same seat as my grandma but that doesnt seem to be a spec thats listed online.
>>
tie string to the floater bar. When you need to shit just flush it once to clear the existing water, then pull the string tight and close the lid on the string, and it won't fill back up with water. Shit, then loosen string.

String is easily removable when your lease is up.
>>
>>1080892
The bowl fills with the water in the tank, man. That just means he will ahve to wait to flush his deuce when he's done.
>>
Do your balls hang low
Do they wobble to and fro
Can ya tie em in a knot
Can ya tie em in a bow
Can ya throw em over your shoulder
Like a continental soldier
Do your balls hang low?

Solution is simple, wear a thong under your drawers and just move the ass string aside to shit, and the "pouch" will keep your balls up and dry
>>
>>1080890
If you only want half an inch, just get one of those decorative padded seats. Or, to make it diy, carve one out of a rubber mat
>>
>>1080897
Why not just wear a jock strap and avoid the hassle of holding his thong aside.
>>
>>1080865
Turn off water. Flush. Shit. Turn on water. Flush.

Watch out cause you will wear out the valve quick. They aren't made to be turned often.
>>
>>1080962
This is no exaggeration, those valves are shit.
>>
File: ToiletSeatRiser.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ToiletSeatRiser.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>>1080865

No thanks needed. Just send money.
>>
Put a rock in the tank
>>
>>1080897
hasher detected!
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px)
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>
stock cinder blocks beside the toilet. so you can squat on them and not sit on the seat.
>>
Turn off the toilet supply, remove the toilet, damage the sealing area significantly but keep all of the pieces. Install a similar seal, replace toilet and complain about the leak.
>>
>>1081231
This is what being diy is all about
>>
>>1080897
Do your balls hang low?
Can you swing them to and fro?
Can you tie them in a knot?
Can you tie them in a bow?
Do you get a funny feeling when you're hanging from the ceiling?
You can never be a sailor if your balls hang low!!
>>
>>1081008
if he's shorty will be fun thinking he sitting like a dwarf on a regular sit with legs hanging hehehe
>>
>>1081008
I'd go with this, or get a new toilet.

Fucking hate hate hate high water. First my nuts take a dip, then there's that chance that a floater will bump my sack...
>>
I dont hve pic related anymore unfortunately, but you sound like the /b/tard that posted the other year asking if 9 or so inches was good and referring to his growth by stretching reigeme, showing a pic in which he had a measuring tape to display the length of his nut sack....

On other topics, your that fucking cyclist i saw today arent you.... Nuts hanging down the side of the seat. I thought he was shitting himself until i realised it wasnt snapping off, but it was wobbing around. If he hadnt turned off i would have run him down for waving his nuts at me . Fuckin lycra faggot. I swear he must have poked em out intentionally.
>>
>>1080865
Just take steroids
>>
>>1081300
this desu
>>
>>1080865
This method should help:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5117683
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.