[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enclose a deck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: deck.png (1MB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
deck.png
1MB, 539x960px
Recently met a single mother, we smoke on the deck of her rented duplex as to not bother her young child.

With winter fast approaching, how would I enclose this or a portion of it without building a frame and so on since its a rented place? This is northern Canada cold.
>>
>>1080590
Plywood floor? That won't last very long.

Anyway, How enclosed are way talking? Roof and walls? Make a frame out of 2x2 wood or PVD and put a tarp/canvas/plastic over it. Or maybe pick up a cheap greenhouse somewhere and fit that to your needs. Whatever you do, it ain't gonna be warm. But you can hope for is that it will keep the wet and the wind off you.
>>
>>1080600
Well, it doesn't need to be all perfect or water/weather proof. Just some help from the snow/wind would be good. I would build an entire frame and close it all off, but I am worried that her landlord will speak up.

Greenhouse could work. or some plastic perhaps
>>
>>1080590

Get a small party tent and cut up the rods and tarp to fit the balcony.

You can tie the corner posts to the railing, jerry rig something for the roof (duck tape the sides and top to the balcony wall if necessary).
>>
>>1080641

Never mind, scratch that. I thought they cost bugger all, but I was underestimating their costs.
>>
>>1080590
>Recently met a single mother
Well there's your problem.
>>
File: debris bag.png (558KB, 768x470px) Image search: [Google]
debris bag.png
558KB, 768x470px
i got one of these debris bags cheap ($6 instead of full price of $30 at home depot) and made like a collapsible shed by creating a wood frame to keep it inflated using 1x3 boards. so, total cost was about $10. i suppose it could seat two people.
>>
>>1080590
>we smoke
Easy, just stop smoking.
>>
>recently met a single mother
>we smoke

Don't attempt to make anything. I'm afraid your poor judgement and decision making skills could result in you hurting yourself or someone else.
>>
>>1080672
they really need to label those. notifying the customer that it cost $130 to get a full one picked up.
>>
>>1080785
lol
>>
>>1080793
That seems pretty cheap. I just dump all my shit into the desert and shoot it for free but if I had a conscience that would definitely be worth it.
>>
>>1080590
go steal some umbrellas from a restaurant
>>
>>1080862
What the fuck. Just rent a dumpster at that point.
>>
>>1080793
When those started in my area the stores all had signs about how it costs extra for pick-up and the store is not responsible. Apparently someone loaded it in the back of a truck and tried to bring it back to local hardware store for disposal.
>>
I just build a smoke igloo. Use your recycling bin as a snow mould
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.