[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Temporary wallpaper?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160918_002214.jpg (164KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160918_002214.jpg
164KB, 1600x1200px
My apartment have real ugly wallpaper in the living room.
But my landlord refuse to change it and doesn't allow me to change it...

Any ideas on what I can do about it? Can one place temporary wallpaper or something.
I'm starting to go crazy over it... So fucking ugly.

Pic related
>>
Buy a roll of bulk paper and tack it up. You may lose some deposit over the thumbtack holes though and it won't look as good as real wallpaper or paint, but you'll be rid of that terrible flora pattern.
>>
>>1080223
Bulk paper like the paper you cover packages in? Hmm well that is a solution. Have any experience with tempaper?
>>
you weren't lying, that's ugly as shit
>>
>>1080266
Yeah, never heard any kinder words for it (except for the landlord).
>>
>>1080223
Will it not be really unstable and easily tearable if it's just tacked on? It's maybe 30x5m that needs to be covered.
>>
>>1080096
>dat room
its like a bad LSD trip - does your Landlord sleep in a coffin in the cellar? The rest of the deco looks a bit 'halloweenish' as well, you dont mind my saying - ie, your not helping much either, unless that crps all fixed fittings as well - in which case, dont walk, run.
>>
>>1080279
>>1080223
>>1080264
You could get the packing kind or there are rolls that come in various colors. Yes you will need to tack it every foot or so, top and bottom. Yes, it may rip easily.

Minimize rips by overlapping an inch, like shingles. That way anyone or thing falling down the wall won't catch the seam.

Also, I never said this was a good idea, just an idea. You could take regular wallpaper and tack it up too but wallpaper is heavier and keeps its rolled shape until wetted.

Another bad idea is to buy a bulk order of random movie/band posters and hipster the shit out of the wall.
>>
File: IMG_20160917_225638.jpg (97KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160917_225638.jpg
97KB, 1600x1200px
>>1080281
Well he could be sleeping in the cellar, I wouldn't be surprised.
Honestly laddie I have a hard time understanding you later in that comment, are you asking if the crap on the wall are fixed? Like glued or bolted to the wall? No regular 1inch nails.

>>1080296
Well that doesn't sound ao bad actually, you gave me a creative idea with the overlapping, shingle part.
>Never sad this was a good idea.
Yeah I get you, but let's face it fucking toilet paper with patterns on it would look better then that wallpaper.
Kek I've seen some poster walls to look amazing, but then they coordinated the posters and did not use random band posters.
Still I'm not that guy doh, I rather be that led fag instead.
>>
>>1080096
>doesn't allow me
where do you live? i want to add that place to my shithole list
>>
>>1080308
Northern Sweden. Don't worry the majority allows wallpaper change.
The landlord of my old apartment even let me change the floors in the bathroom and hallway.
Just remember to ask before you settle down.
>>
>>1080310
that he's even allowed to prohibit that is a joke
>>
>>1080311
Yeah I agree... To be frank I'm not sure he is allowed to deny (he is kinda shady). But he doesn't bother me and the location I live is goddamn perfect (everything imaginable within walking distance). I also don't have a problem with a little challenge.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.