[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good plans for a handheld emp device?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: emp-blast.jpg (146KB, 1232x680px) Image search: [Google]
emp-blast.jpg
146KB, 1232x680px
Are there any good plans for a handheld emp device?
>>
https://youtu.be/0XbLz0L6UdI
>>
>>1079490
Can someone draw up plans for it please
>>
Edgy teenager plz go and stay go.
>>
>>1079498
Bingo.
>>
>>1079500
>>1079499
Ok guys,so we agree there should be some plans,3 microwave transformers,a powerful taser, rechargeable battery pack,some wires,a light bulb,some kind of switch,a piece of wood,some kind of cone,tin foil,an old can,ok guys how do we assemble this
>>
File: SADM(cropped).jpg (15KB, 227x269px) Image search: [Google]
SADM(cropped).jpg
15KB, 227x269px
>>1079471
This one is probably the smallest, but does a lot of EMP.
>>
>>1079471
Retarded or trolling?
>>
>>1079471
a handheld nuke
>>
>>1079645
>>1079654
It looks good
>>
>>1079510
How do you build it
>>
>>1079675
You take two lumps of metal that don't like being too big, and you squeeze them together really hard and fast.
>>
>>1079691
What kind of metal
>>
>>1079713
Mithril and vibranium.
>>
>>1079719
Very funny,il just go ask.weapon x for vibranium and the dwarfs to mine mithreal
>>
i understand this is a diy thread and all but i cant help but think that anybody building an emp device is doing it for malicious purposes
>>
>>1079736
Is bomb of nuclear variety comrade.
>>1079750
Not necessarily. Could just be having a fun time shooting down amazon drones and collecting the loot as modern-day sky pirates. Probably the same guy trying to build the blimp.
>>
>>1079750
Anybody who thinks they can build an emp but posts on here because they don't know where to start is a complete mongoloid
>>
>>1079780
They have to start SOMEWHERE...
>>
>>1079772
>>1079795
So do you know how to build it
>>
If they were going for drones a jammer would be easier to make, more directional, and won't keep OPs car from starting during the getaway because he was to close without realizing his emps radius.
>>
>>1079842
How do you build that
>>
>>1079504
I like you
>>
>>1079844
go to instructables. search for HERF gun.
>>
>>1079844
>>1079891
also, enjoy blinding yourself because you are too retarded to know what you are doing.
>>
Extremely Magnified Penis device? Right this way my good sir...
>>
>>1079471
Make a wire coil, take a capacitor, add them together. Just remember that it would ruin pacemakers, your phone, your vibrator, cochlear implants, also anything you make would be too weak to actually use. Research this shit
>>
>>1079833
You have to surround the fissile material with metal of varying density to ensure the shockwave compresses it equally so that it will become super critical.
>>
>>1079891
>>1079892
Thanks
>>
>>1079905
What are the metals and materials
>>
>>1079894
What kind of capacitor
>>
>>1079894
>Make a wire coil, take a capacitor, add them together.

That doesn't really work though.
Any capacitor/coil combination becomes self limiting thus limiting the usefulness of it being an EMP emitter. The capacitor is going to present an internal resistance to the coil, which will show a field setup time or rise time due to the nature of an electromagnetic coil. The pulse itself would occur once the current is removed, but in this case it would oscillate back to the capacitor.

This is what you are looking for:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compensated_pulsed_alternator

add that into something like a HERF setup and you'll likely short shit out or burn your face off.
>>
>>1079944
So how do you make sure whilst makingit you donr burn your face off
>>
>kill some one with a pacemaker on accident

gl kids
>>
>>1080410
We don't need good luck,we need knowledge
>>
>>1079913
You want a high quality ac reverse polarity capacitor of atleast 20,000 volts. Read about this shit on google, and stop being an edgy teenager
>>
>>1080916
I am reading about this on the Internet, I want a bunch of anime freaks to tell me how to do it
>>
EPFCG
>>
>>1081053
Only the E part is needed. OP just applies it to himself and the rest of the problem goes away.
>>
>>1081053
Explain
>>
File: Flux_compression_generator_1.png (30KB, 950x400px) Image search: [Google]
Flux_compression_generator_1.png
30KB, 950x400px
Oh the nostalgia.
>>
>>1079944
Would you be able to do something with the capacitor from a household microwave?
>>
>>1079772
>theft isn't malicious
wew
>>
>>1079905
Actually you do not need to build a nuclear device to create a EMP, still if OP was capable of producing any the wikipedia info should be enough.
>>
>>1079912
U235 with TNT or other explosive made in a perfect sphere around the perfect sphere of U235 that you've procured, then somehow light it, like drop it from a high place with some sort of impact detonator to set off the tnt.
>>
Watch the movie 'The Manhatten Project'.. kid built one for a school project.
>>
>>1081445
I think I read somewhere that destruction is maximized when the bomb is detonated at a height, as opposed to ground level.
So instead of an impact detonator, it should be a timer, motion tracker, barometer, or something.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7UMJL3rB3Q
>>
>>1079490
>(manic laughter)
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.