[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a fucking four clover in some glas. Idk why.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 20161103_181656[1].jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161103_181656[1].jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
I made a fucking four clover in some glas. Idk why.
>>
>>1079352
For the lulz
>>
Should have been a seven leaf clover
>>
what' so special about a 4-leaf clover? all clover have 4 leaves. the only thing special i see is the green color. that's very very rare, they're almost always brown.
>>
My official 4 chan badge... Kappa
>>
>>1079682
Neck yourself
>>
How Make plz
>>
Cool, sell it.. How much for it?
>>
>>1079543
Not really bro, the 4 leaves are considered of luck cause' of it's rareness I live in Mexico and most of clovers have 3 leaves or even 5, so 4 leaves are super fucking weird to find over here
>>
>>1079543
>all clover have 4 leaves
literally incorrect

some species do but most have 3. nature likes prime numbers so you often see things split into 2s or multiples of 3 or 5

seeing things in 4s, 6s, or 8s is pretty rare except for things that have to be symmetrical (like animals' bodies) but plants and geological things will usually split in 2s or 3s
>>
>>1079883
>>1079982

alien lands on earth, picks up clover, notes finding in notebook: all clover have 4 leaves, some are green.
>>
>>1079982
I dont know the name of the species but here in new jersey there are nothing but four leafed clovers.
>>
>>1079352
How'd you encase it without burning it to shit? I imagine molten glass is way above burning point of plants.
>>
>>1079352
Interesting. Do tell us how you did it instead of humble-bragging like a fag.
>>1080289
Thinking the exact same thing.
>>
>>1079982
>nature likes prime numbers
Magic. Fucking kill yourself with your 11 fingers. and 3 limbs.
>>
>>1080342
5 per hand and he specified bilateral symmetry as an exception, shitheap
>>
>>1080344
Nature doesn't know about fucking prime numbers you stupid idiot. Stop trying to inject your mystical bullshit into everything.
>dur nature likes circles, that's why planets are round
>>
>>1080346
>this nigger never heard of the Fibonacci sequence
>>
File: Fibonacci.jpg (272KB, 851x851px) Image search: [Google]
Fibonacci.jpg
272KB, 851x851px
>>1080346
>>
>>1080384
Bitch I've seen the da vinci code, I know all about the fazoli code
>>
>>1080384
>>1080404
>fibonacci sequence is all about prime numbers
Now you just went full retard.
>>
Well it's actually sort of glas fiber. So it is not real glas to begin with. I had two parts first half i on my table then i put the other half on the other one and had the four clover between. Then i melted the edges so they would stick togheter
>>
>>1080332
>>1080289
>>1079843

Well it's actually sort of glas fiber. So it is not real glas to begin with. I had two parts first half i on my table then i put the other half on the other one and had the four clover between. Then i melted the edges so they would stick togheter
>>
Sorry for the english it's not my best language
>>
>>1080725
How'd you melt them?
>>
>>1079527
>fucking seven clover in some glas
fix'd that for you
>>
>>1080733
I used heet.
>>
>>1080733
A metal stick that warms up. And i took the tip of the metal to burn the edges of the plastic.
>>
>>1080346
I think you misunderstood his point.
No, nature doesn't know what a prime number is.. It's not like some magical voodoo. What he means is it's statistically more likely for something in nature (that occurs randomly, but influenced by evolution) to occur in primes.

It's a mathematical phenomenon, not a mystical one. It's been well documented. To say nature likes something is a figure of speech. English might not be your first language, so I'll give you a pass on that.
>>
>>1080905
So you used plastic, not glass
>>
>>1080735
I read that as seven leaf clover = cannabis.
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>1080407
>>
>>1079999
Nice quads
>>
>>1079999
cool it hume
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.