[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best way to paint a ''possible'' stolen bicycle ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1450277515133.jpg (8KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450277515133.jpg
8KB, 220x200px
ive read about taping it , or using a wrapping vinyl . i liked that idea but i cant buy that shit here.

is wrapping vinyl the same as you put on doors.
you know the one you buy like for glass windows.

can you use it for a bicycle ?
>>
>>1079280
Why does it need special faux-painting methods?

Just buy a couple Krylon cans of primer, color, and clear coat and do it the regular way
>>
>>1079282
it already has a nice color to it , i didnt want to fuck it up .
i will try those krylon cans.
i fucked it up once with those cans. maybe i didnt do it right .
>>
>>1079292
Small, thin coats. Allowed to dry over time.
>>
>>1079280

you're fucking pathetic
>>
>>1079309
fuck you normie.
i bought it on craiglist type of thing . i just want to redo it a little bit. you bitch.
>>
>>1079280
If you are afraid to fuck it up, why don't you use can of plastidip? If you don't like the results, just peel it off.
>>
>>1079311
i read about it , been looking for it were i can buy that .
>>
>>1079280
take bike apart (if you can be bothered) and clean the frame, get all the grease and shit off of it, lightly sand the paintwork with wet and dry sandpaper to give it a "key" then wash the bike again, wipe down with a "tack cloth" after it dries and paint with rattle cans, if you are careful when you sand the original paint you will not need to use an undercoat.

Personally all my bikes were painted to look like wrecks, so scumbags like you wouldn't even look at them, and I always used a quality U-lock to make it a pain to steal.

Hope you find this informative and that you die of ass cancer real soon.
>>
>>1079323
kekeke , why so mad.
you never bought anything from craiglist.

lol funny you mention ass cancer , i have fissure right now , does fucking hurt when i need to crap.

the bike was okey , it had a lock and own key .
i said PROBABLY , not certain if stolen .

its not like am the only bad guy , look at your Government.
>>
>>1079333
It's morbidly enjoyable to witness all of those moral mind equilibristics that thieves do.
>>
>>1079353
this guy writes like he's barely literate

the fact that he said the bike was stolen for no reason whatsoever leads me to believe he's baiting or a real life idiot in the literal sense
>>
>>1079356
Or he's just an idiot, not uncommon among thieves.
>>
>>1079310
>normie
>>
>>1079356
english is not my native language , so dont be harsh will you.

second , like i said , not everything on craiglist is koisher .
its a 50/50 thing , you buy it expensive of buy it low.
with me on Neetbux , i cant afford expensive shit . so i check c-list for some discount.

so why you bitches keep attacking me on this.
like you fags never had some bad experience.
you all sound like you virgin mary or something.
>>
>>1079378
because it's the internet. you should know since you're not a "normie"
>>
>>1079378
>Neetbux

Your tax money ladies and gentlemen, being put into fine investments like this fine gentleman
I wish
>>
>>1079438
your whole existence isnt a investment worth.
you think normies appriciate your existence?
>>
>>1079280
If someone complains the bike you stole is theirs, all you have to say is no and tell them to fuck off since there are probably tens of thousands of identical bikes out there. Unless it's some custom racing bike or something theyd have no way of proving it.

I've never met a person who wrote down the serial number of a huffy.
>>
File: GETAROOM.jpg (59KB, 829x839px) Image search: [Google]
GETAROOM.jpg
59KB, 829x839px
>>1079333
You're an insufferable faggot. Enjoy getting little help.
>>
If the bike is stolen, why don't you check with the police?

Oh that's right. You're just as filthy as the original thief. OP is asking how to paint it because it's probably written on the bike: "STEVE'S BIKE - IF FOUND, CALL 888-PLZ-HALP".
>>
>>1079579
o really , what to say . he officer i bought a bicycle for a person on craiglist and i think i do not know for certain but i think its a stolen one.

you know how many times i bought things on there . everything is for sale there .

been searching for stolen bikes to see if i can find mine , but no nothing found . so rest assured people , its cool.
>>
>>1080057
did you look under the bottom bracket and enter the code online to see if it was reported stolen? If you want more answers go to /n/ its 90% bicycles and go to there /BQG/- bike questions general.
>>
people still steal bikes? WTF....
>>
>>1079280
try plasti dip
>>
>>1080668
Go to a college town
Everyone uses shitty bikes because all the nice ones get stolen immediately
>>
>>1079333
>its not like am the only bad guy , look at your Government.

>I'm a criminal
>It's ok because there are worse criminals
>>
>>1079378
>I suck at english
>I'll use as many swears as I can
>>
>>1079280
give it back jamal
>>
>>1079311
>>1079312
Homedepot has it/ can order it I belive
>>
>>1079280
Give it back jamal
>>
Give the bike back Jamal you fucking nigger
>>
File: 1478958896839.jpg (55KB, 585x560px) Image search: [Google]
1478958896839.jpg
55KB, 585x560px
>>1079280
>>
>>1079378
Because normal people don't buy stuff on craiglist that feels like it's probably stolen.

There are hundreds of offers with most of them obviously genuine, with people offering to see paperwork or older bike pictures themselves. If anything seems off and the "owner" of bike acts offended when you try to learn the history of bike, you just move on. Any decent human would just support buyer who doesn't want to get stolen goods.
>>
>>1083297
dont steal, neal
>>
>>1083329
Take it back jack...and don't smoke any more crack
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.