[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dishwasher Pac Door Latch Thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 20161019_201510.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161019_201510.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
This thing broke off the dishwasher with minor jostling. Is there any way it can be replaced without replacing the whole thing?
>>
God, the quality on this phone is garbage. The "thing" I'm talking about is that greyish greenish thing at the top-middle of the image.
>>
>>1073134
It's not even sort of important. Just put the soap in and close the door real fast. Problem solved.
>>
If you use soap packets you can just put them in the bottom of the dishwasher before you start it. I have done this for years since the little hinge/door thing on mine broke. It's not worth repairing, all it does is open immediately when you close the dishwasher.
>>
>>1074303
Actually they only open immediately on the "normal" cycle. On a "heavy" or "pots+pans" cycle, whatever your model calls it, they'll open about a third of the way into the cycle. The idea is you get two washes - one with the soap you put behind the door, and one with the soap you put in that extra doorless divot.

Of course, no one actually does that and it doesn't matter at all, so practically speaking yes - the door is pointless.
>>
>>1074303
>put them in the bottom of the dishwasher

Unless your machine has a pre-rinse cycle. It hoses down the big chunks of food first, the drains the machine and refills, adding soap.
>>
File: 1468138087528.jpg (30KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
1468138087528.jpg
30KB, 351x329px
You messed up hard. Buy a new dishwasher or use duct tape.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.