[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I do not have much money, around 15 dollars to play with. I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Message_1447619521572.jpg (775KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
Message_1447619521572.jpg
775KB, 2240x1344px
I do not have much money, around 15 dollars to play with. I am just getting into boxing, and I cannot afford a punching bag, any ideas? Pic unrelated, its my dog.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476666405112.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476666405112.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>1072727
Well, there you go, just buy enough super glue to keep your punching bag in place.
>>
Go to a military surplus store, buy a used seabag, fill with old clothes, towels, sheets, get some rope, hang the bag from a beam, put on an old pair of work gloves, start punching
>>
>>1072732
This is pretty much how I started out, you could also look at CL and see if there are any cheap there, if you are attending a gym and they have a notice board then try putting a notice up asking if anyone has a cheap one for sale.

You could also try asking on /fit/ although I don't know much about that board or how helpful they are in general, and just in case anyone here has a cheap/free bag you might like to list where you live, you town and country.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>1073035
I forgot to add that if you have a sturdy tree in the garden then you could try duct taping an old seat cushion to it and using that for a while, it's a ghetto nigger rig for sure but better than nothing.
>>
>>1072727
>pic unrelated

Not necessarily true...
>>
Holy fuck you can't see the dog or the person taking the picture in the mirror. >>>x
>>
>>1072727
Punch the dog
>>
I have a punching bag you can have, im in aus though
>>
>>1072727
DO NOT use the dog as a punching bag.

He will not appreciate it.
>>
>>1072727
Yes. Sand/dirt in a large bag. If you don't have a bag, go buy a bag of rice, eat the rice, turn Japanese and read Ippo. If you haven't already done this, I'm disappointed in you.
>>
>>1073121

thats not a mirror you stupid fuck its another room.

jesus fucking christ you are stupid
>>
>>1072727
practice on the street against random people
>>
>>1073319
>im in aus though

Won't work for the USA. Your punching bag hangs the wrong way around.
>>
>>1074971
genuine LoL.
>>
>>1072727
go to surplus store, buy old army duffle bag. make sure its the top opening style not the zip up the side style. go buy bags of play sand and some chain and hooks (or whatever hardware youll need to hang it) from home deopt. fill up the duffel with sand and maybe use a plastic bag or something to sort of seal up the top so sand doesnt come out on accident. hang it up where ever you please. you should also probably cut off the straps and pocket so you dont punch them, but be fucking sure you dont cut a hole in the body or youre gonna have a beach in your house.
>>
Get a chain. Put it perpendicular to the side of the carpet with a link coming out the other side. Roll the carpet around the chain until its 1.5' in dia. Cover it in duct tape. Insert something in the link so the roll doesnt slip off. The problem is its a bit light. So chain the bottom of the carpet should be chained to a dumbell to stop it swinging. Have fun!
>>
>>1072727
Well the answer's pretty obvious I think. Hang your dog up by it's tail et voila, punch bag.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.