[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to put up flags in your room? pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

File: 1476728581069.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1476728581069.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Best way to put up flags in your room?

pic related.
>>
>>1071975
1) take flag
2) shove up ass
>>
>>1071977
=/

I'm serious, I now this is a dumb image but I like the idea of flags.
>>
>>1071975
dig holes in the floor

dig holes in the ground below foundation

put in metal poles tall enough to reach your room from the ground

weld in rings for the cords for raising the flag

acquire flags

hang them on the poles

put a fan next to it

stand under it

sing the national anthem

open the door for the neighbour

get killed

become ghost

haunt the place and make the flag wave extra hard

done
>>
>>1071983
Ask GF if not kys right fucking now.
>>
File: 71qYlgEWXcL._SY355_.jpg (23KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
71qYlgEWXcL._SY355_.jpg
23KB, 355x355px
>>1071975
Get this stuff, or whatever brand of similar product is sold where you live. Putting a little square in the upper corners is enough.

It does not leave any traces on the wallpaper.

I have 2 giant flags of the imperial german merchant marine and Israel in my flat. Been holding up for almost 4 years now without changing the sticky pads.
>>
>>1071975
>antifa
kill yourself cuckhold
>>
>>1071975
>put up flag in bedroom, inside but apparently visible form outside
>neighbor complains
>police visit and confiscate flag
>warned by police we would be targeted by others in the community for displaying nationalism

welcome to uk 2014 this actually happened we were told that they wouldn't be in a position to take action if we suffered any vandalism or threats due to a flag in a bedroom on a wall barely visible to the outside world. not a nazi flag or a white power flag or a i hate niggers flag, it was a fucking standard uk flag
>>
File: fag collection1.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
fag collection1.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
this is how i do it, vertically to get maximum wall coverage
>>
File: fag collection1.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
fag collection1.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>1072122
last one was upside down, sorry
>>
>antifa
>Cuck syrian flag
>Gb flag
>Pokeshit and such
You surely rustled my jimmies even if that pic is not yours.

>>1072109
Pls do not let this be true. Pls.
>>
OP depending on how you hang the flag you may release asbestos fiber into the air.
If you don't know, asbestos, when inhaled, remains in the lungs and causes a 100% mortality rate form of lung cancer called mesothelioma.
Tread carefully.
>>
>>1072128
>Pls do not let this be true. Pls.
flag belonged to a guy i was living with it was in his room
he was on holiday when it happened, he tried to get it back but they had destroyed it after a week or some shit.
area was really rough to be fair, kids bricking windows and jumping on cars. not teens, kids. i called the cops about one kid getting literally kicked in, like an 8yo kid left unconscious and bleeding, call handler said police were already in the area and aware but they never showed up, kid got up and left after 20 minutes.

so when the cops said they were taking the flag because of a complaint i didn't fucking stop them, i bent over and said thank you very much.
>>
>>1072109
Why hasn't that made the news? I'd be all over social media with that shit.
>>
>>1072105
>le fascism is fun and cool maymay
Go back to your containment board.
>>
>>1072140
>i bent over and said thank you very much.

You would have done that no matter your locale. It is a britcuck trait.
>>
>>1071975
>wrap it around yourself
>pour gasoline over your head
>put yourself on fire
>>
>>1072145
Many antifas are just as bad as fascists for that same reason, they think everyone and everything is fascist, even not supporting them is fascist apparently. You can get beaten by antifas as easily as you can get beaten by neonazis just by thinking the wrong thing and being in the wrong place, they're just as intolerant and violent, but they think they have some sort of moral justification, and that makes them even more reckless.
>one piece
>pokemon
>weeb shit

You must be over 18 to post in 4chan, next time go to the stupid questions thread.
>>
>>1072145
Antifascism is the worst form of fascism.
>>
>>1072231
>>1072246
I don't like antifa either. My best friend, who is Norwegian, lost his job over a rune tattoo because they thought it was a swastika, even though it looks nothing like it. They're anarchists who contribute nothing to society.
But there is a 100% chance of someone criticizing antifa but call them cucks is a retard /pol/ecat.
>>
>>1071975
Oh look, a weeb "British" 360Facist that supports the "Moderate" beheaders..
>>
I just used small tacks and some binder clips from the collar store. put the tacks on the wall and clip the flag to the binder clips. Use 2 on the top if you just want to hold it up there, or you can also put 2 on the bottom to keep the flag tight on the wall.
>best flag in thread coming through
>>
File: Edgemasterstronghold.jpg (83KB, 634x473px) Image search: [Google]
Edgemasterstronghold.jpg
83KB, 634x473px
>>1071975
Look at
>Pic Related

Why don't you embrace your inner nazi?
>>
>>1072231
Fun fact: in many countries you're most likely to get the shit beat out off you by antifa pacifists than by hard right advocates.
>>
>>1072231
>they think everyone and everything is fascist
I know some antifa, and no, they only think fascists are fascists. They are wrong, but rarely.
>>
>>1072258
Ideological extremism is harmful and dangerous, no matter on which end of the political spectrum.

I have not seen any swastikas sprayed anywhere on my university campus. But antifa slogans and symbolism are everywhere.

I was always of the conviction, that a well functioning and well-rounded democracy does not need to actively fight fascism, as it perks are enough to passively dissuade those splinter groups.
>>
File: 1476255092716.png (238KB, 570x658px) Image search: [Google]
1476255092716.png
238KB, 570x658px
>Antifacist Action
>>
>antifa
>fsa
>anime
holy shit dude tag your gore
>>
>>1071984
+1 upvote
>>
>>1071975

>pokemon
>yugioh
>literally an arab in britain.

make a noose with the flag and apply directly on your neck famalam
>>
>>1071975
thumb tacks, duh
>>
>>1071983
2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>1072310
>US flag on wall next to Nazi flag
what a fucking moron
>>
File: istygwc.jpg (20KB, 238x189px) Image search: [Google]
istygwc.jpg
20KB, 238x189px
glad i wasn't the only one triggered by that op good to see a healthy dose of /pol/tism alive and well on /diy/
>>
>>1071975
on the ceiling
>>
File: af.jpg (206KB, 702x690px) Image search: [Google]
af.jpg
206KB, 702x690px
>antifa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No one take you sissies seriously
>>
>>1072310
Those Liverpool curtains.
>>
>>1072125
>you can take my kebab from my cold dead hands, fed bastards
>>
>>1072140
Where the fuck do you live m8?
>>
>>1072145
Right on, sister.
>>
File: wallflag.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wallflag.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
pushpins or thumbtacks
>>
>>1072105

THIS.

>>1071975

Puttig up the glorious Union Flag beside your commie faggot flag and some sand nigger flag. You dont even know what you stand for.

Kill yourself with a fucking nail gun.
>>
>>1072310
When I was that young I had girly posters on the wall.

Masturbating to sad clowns and fighter jets is low.
>>
>>1072424
You need to brush up on your history, anon
>>
>>1072608
beep beep beep, butthurt royalist detected.
>>
>>1072310
fucking edge lords

with their joker pictures, not even Mussolini or Hitler
>>
File: verticalmr.jpg (51KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
verticalmr.jpg
51KB, 450x600px
>>1071975
Vertical master race. Top left of flag as seen horizontally faces "out" on the flag's own right shoulder when displayed vertically. Seeing it displayed incorrectly in real life annoys the shit out of me. TV/movies get a pass because civilian scum.
>>
>>1072455
Why that womens so ugly, anon?
>>
>>1073667
Yo, annoys me too! Especially when a municipality display flags incorrectly.
>Civilian scum
>feelsscum.jpg
>>
>>1071975
Start by burning your house down
>>
File: Pcw1yhi.jpg (229KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
Pcw1yhi.jpg
229KB, 660x440px
>>1073687
Sorry anon. Though you are a friend to the cause and preserve the orthodoxy of vexillology, you must bear the sins of your brethren.

>[Hilldog] "Bird is away!"

Goodbye anon. :'(
>>
>>1072310
Liverpool is shit.
>>
>>1071984
/thread
>>
>>1071975

what the fuck's with the midget beds

that leftist cuck
>>
Seriously, memes aside, I'm glad there's still stuff like antifa. I'm unironically conservative, but there's no point in politics if there's nobody with other opinions, even if it's a little edgy, radical or contrarian.
>>
>>1072336
>I know some antifa
>my anecdotal evidence is better than yours
opinion discarded
>>
>>1071975
>putting up a fucking antifa flag
>antifa
>the fucking cunts that act more like fascists than the people they think are fascists.
Fuck outta here with that shit.
>>
>>1071975
Step 1. Move out of Mom's place
Step 2. Kill yourself
>>
>>1072140

>i didn't fucking stop them, i bent over and said thank you very much.

And this is why we cant have nice things.

I had a someone nearby me complain about my flag (murrica) on display in front window. my response was to plant a big ass flagpole in the ground and buy a even bigger flag and bright ass spotlights so that bastard could see it flying at all times of day and night.
>>
>>1071975
when you have a vertical flag, the darkest color goes next to the pole
>>
attach grommets to the fabric, then hang from large picture frame hooks? That's what I would do.
>>
>>1073686
Please don't gender xher until xhe has told you xher identity, you bigot.
>>
>>1071975
Go back to Syria
>>
>>1072125
flag of Amsterdam is a patricians choice

The red-white striped flag with the blue lion seems familiar. Where is it from?
>>
>>1071975
>Anti fascist
>Yu gi oh
>Two single beds

Grow up, kid.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.