[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wranglerstar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: cody.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cody.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
What does everyone think of Wranglerstar? Cody has been one of my favorites for a while, and I've learned a lot from his channel, but recently his video titles have been literal clickbait. I'm kind of dissapointed.
>>
I've been checking out a lot of his stuff on traditional tools, which are very informative. However, he seems to be a bit of a wanker overall.

-He's a bit preachy.
-He talks too much about his life, instead of focusing on the tools. I get that this is what his channel is about (the homesteading life) but it's not what draws me to it.
-He'll praise a tool he likes in unqualified fashion, without mentioning upsides and downsides. Exceptions for the videos he explicitly makes as a review, though.

Overall, I've gotten a lot of good information out of his channel, especially about lumbering techniques, but I've got to take it with a large grain of salt. He's too fast to accept folk wisdom instead of testing things himself, but in spite of all that he's a damn fine expert on forestry techniques. Anything he posts with the word "axe" or "fire" in the title is probably quality.
>>
>clickbait video titles
>10+ minutes of unintelligible ranting
>pissy attitude
>jesus-jesus-jesus

Annoys the shit out of me and JewTube keeps recommending his garbage to me. He is fine when he's reviewing axes or making a handle for one. Otherwise, it's just fucking trash.
>>
>>1069925
This.

I get a bit bored and annoyed at the way he constantly goes on about how great the "old days" were and how all the stuff made back then was so much better.
>>
>>1069925
>10+ minutes of unintelligible ranting
Why the fuck is every American youtube channel like this?

Twelve minutes of fucking useless bullshit before they even get to the thing they're supposed to show.
I'm not there because of their personality not do I care about their story.
>>
Ave is GOAT
>>
>>1069896
Except for his clickbait titles he's ok, he does a lot of videoblogging compared to other channels, and not everyone likes that mixed with useful information because they have to sit through the whole thing to get to the important bits.
It's ok overall.
>>
>>1070010
AvE is wearing thin. Each video is exactly the same. I have no idea how he manages to spend 30+ minutes to tell us that the gears are powdered metal, the nylon has glass fiber, and the brush holders are shitty.

I'm over it. He gets over $8,000 per month and shows very little for it.

If you wanna talk about GOAT, go watch This Old Tony.

Stefan Gotteswinter is also really informative and talented. He's also really funny, but in a German way.
>>
>>1069989
>>10+ minutes of unintelligible ranting
>Why the fuck is every American youtube channel like this?

>American
The more and the louder someone talks, the more important and interesting he is.
>>
>>1070024
>only watching the boltr videos
>>
>>1070010
ave is good but chickadee is too cute

>>1070113
literally this his other videos are..well not really interesting i guess but he as a person is interesting to listen to and not a fag like a lot of shouty bait youth youtubers
>>
>>1069989
>Why the fuck is every American youtube channel like this?

Except for Diresta, that is why so many people like him, no BS just straight to the action.
>>
>>1070024
>This Old Tony

His video's are painfully slow, and he talks all the time.
>>
I like Frank Horwarth and John Heizs, but their voices are driving me nuts.
Horwarth has that raspy, dry mouth stoner voice and Heizs' voice is just weird.

Would like to hear Matthias talk in German, though.
>>
I consider it more to he like some kind of asmr or other relaxation video. Not really great for actual education
>>
Anyone looking for auto body shop content?

swrnc

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWLQqXdXHqzoJqu22QgMIlA
>>
>>1071098
My friend pete knows his shit. it like hanging out with my friends in the garage just bitching and cussing. subbed to his channel for a couple years now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.