[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halo Warthog Project need help building a real life warthog.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: warthog.jpg (785KB, 1120x630px) Image search: [Google]
warthog.jpg
785KB, 1120x630px
Hello Im trying to get the halo warthog be able to be purchased by the public by starting up a factory to make them, I'm just starting the project. If anyone is interested let me know:]
>>
Way past its market date,
Think alot of people would go "hey cool"
But not alot would drop money into it now its been and passed
>>
Cool, how many millions should I wire over to you? 2 sound good? Do you have PayPal?
>>
What vehicle would you use as a base?
>>
>>1068938
Halo here.

Warthogs are already made.

I sell you $40,000 each.
>>
and have you gained a lisence from Microsoft/bungie to gain the IP rights to a design?

have you any market research into the demand for this model?

have you made estimates of sales figures?
>>
>>1069034
Yes yes yes

$40,000 each

I sell 3 a day, sometimes 6
>>
File: halo-4-warthog1.jpg (129KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
halo-4-warthog1.jpg
129KB, 600x400px
>>1068938
make from hummvee, for stronk
>>
File: 1448852303755.jpg (24KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1448852303755.jpg
24KB, 400x267px
>>1069051
>Humvee
>Stronk
>>
Not this underage fag again.
t. /g/
>>
>>1068938
>zero visibility through the windscreen
>steering rack would get destroyed if you took it off road
>no front bash plate to prevent damage to said steering rack
>what the fuck is going on with the twin coilovers?
>building a car where most of the logically parts wouldn't work because vidya game
>too wide and cumbersome to be any good.
>where's the radiator?

...did you even think? or are you seriously under the age of 11?
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 870x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 870x488px
Looks more dune buggy than military.
>>
File: yo 1525.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
yo 1525.png
1MB, 750x1334px
hahaha, awesome yea I just want to make it run on water tho I don't need millions i just need enough to get a factory built. Email me [email protected] Id like to talk about making a more efficient car as well. so re engineer this to make state of the art vehicle.
>>
File: FFR-41MR-Mave_01.jpg (341KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FFR-41MR-Mave_01.jpg
341KB, 1280x1024px
I also make this jet.
>>
I see your points, and I did want fix all those problems. buy making it more like a mars rover, those little robots they send out into space, they type of drive system will be electric. I think because we are in 2017 almost we can actually create something more bad ass. I just wanted to start a first project, mark one prototype to get my feet wet. But ultimately i want to evolve the way we make shit. raise the bar in a sense
>>
>>1069580
This is a pretty pathetic troll m8
>>
>>1068938
Pretty sure I heard of at least 2 companies who already did this.

Have you worked out the licensing? Are these going to be road legal vehicles or display/exhibition only?

And, with the best will in the world, you've missed the boat by at least 8 years.
>>
I honestly don't care, I just want to make it happen. and im not trolling... no not yet i have to get the licensing, and if it has blinkers and lights its road legal. :$
>>
>>1068938
I hope you're at the very least a multimillionaire.
>>
File: Warty.png (1MB, 1180x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Warty.png
1MB, 1180x1046px
>>1068938
Are you gonna stay true to it's origins with superior boom supsension or are you going with this shitty "mall warrior" version?
>>
Original baby, yea that suspension is off the land rovers on moon and stuff that nasa makes. its so bad ass
>>
>>1068938
Check out 'Rally Fighter'
>>
ok
>>
File: rally fighter.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
rally fighter.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
its alright the dif in the back is going to piss me off i wanted independent electric motors for all 4 wheels. run them by generator to keep all those parts minimal and make the hog light wait so it can drive on the mars terrain with ease
>>
There's not even lols here, I don't know what this is
>>
>>1069685
>If it has blinkers and lights it's road legal
Not in the slightest. Declaring a vehicle road legal requires inspection from the state mechanic of every region it could possibly drive in, and safety testing at minimum.
>>
>>1069577
You have to be 18 to use this website.
>>
>>1070860
Only if it has been declared totaled.
>>
>>1069975
Not enough oxygen on mars to run a generator. Also a generator on a vehicle is retarded. You're converting chemical energey into mechanical into electrical and then back into mechanical you're going to lose so much energy there not to mention make it heavier and complex than what it needs to be.
>>
>>1071182
He's talking about when you manufacture a vehicle
>>
the science behind it is really simple. Hydrogen and oxygen is converted from water, by a process called electrolysis. they actual hho generator is light due to the fact you dont need a lot of steal or platinum to generate hydrogen. the great part of converting mechanical energy and storing the energy generated from the alternator or power generator into capacitors allows us to rapidly charge and discharge power when ever you feel like it, capacitors are very light weight and very powerful. using a 160 pound v6 motor coupled with 4 independent electric motors we can cut the weight drastically. and have a very large amount of electrical energy stored in the capacitors. They system is really brilliant. and mars will be tera formed. wont be a problem in the future.
>>
File: degenerate.png (564KB, 2617x2581px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.png
564KB, 2617x2581px
You
Are
A
Child
>>
File: sa-d723[1].jpg (46KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
sa-d723[1].jpg
46KB, 640x356px
>>1071194
>Also a generator on a vehicle is retarded. You're converting chemical energey into mechanical into electrical and then back into mechanical you're going to lose so much energy there not to mention make it heavier and complex than what it needs to be.
>>
Why warthog? it looks more like a puma
>>
>>1071800
What the fuck is a puma? Look, it has those tusks in the front. Warthog!

>>1071631
Bad example. Diesel/electric is because of torque. Even steam engines worked based on pressure, not rotation speed.

Ranting aside, the core principle of using a chemical as an energy carrier is a sound one.

AS LONG AS ONE DOES NOT THINK HHO FUEL CELL FROM PURE WATER AND SOLAR IS VIABLE. Because it is not. Unless you park your car for two weeks and have H2 tanks from three generations ahead...
>>
>>1071821
In all technicality, the warthog in game is a v12, with 8 cylinders as diesel and the remaining 4 as hydrogen combination. Each "half" of the engine in game can work independently of the other, or combined for max torque. Also in game, the hog has a titanium chassis, and I happen to live near where NASA sources their titanium chassis for the rovers. Interestingly enough, it is a bike shop. If you actually end up getting money for serious production, I'll contact them for you.
In game, the body panels of the hog are a steel ceramic alloy, and while I do know such exists, I have no clue where you could source it (yet)
>>
look into:
braap motorcycles australia
electric small motorcycle company - notable for its ambitious beginings

the owner and foudner of hte company is a topbloke and totaly madcunt;
watch some of his interviews on youtube;
he will listen to you if you don't fuck around and have some balls

not a bad idea but if you're a faggot it won't work good luck cunt
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.