[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi, i'm looking into building my own pc, i have all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: fuck my tight dick.jpg (8KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
fuck my tight dick.jpg
8KB, 239x229px
hi, i'm looking into building my own pc, i have all the parts i intend to buy and willingly to do it. my only problem is that i have no knowledge of any cheap websites to purchase it from. i have checked some site such as Newegg but are beyond my price range. May anyone know any cheap websites for pc components?
Thanks
>>
self bump
>>
>>1067595
No need to bump. Your thread will be around for a week.

If newegg is too pricey you probably should wait and save up.

Pcpartpicker is good site to use to find several suppliers for a certain item(s)

>Beware the i3 proponents soon to follow
>>
>>1067602
thanks and whats an i3?
>>
>>1067594
PC parts are commodities. There isn't a cheap website. They all price match each other to within a few bucks. If you sit and watch for sales, you can get another 10-20% off sometimes, but you need to be willing to go off brand or away from exactly what you wanted to a similar product that's on sale.
>>
>>1067606
>whats an i3
Abandon thread.
>>
File: 1461113642407.jpg (45KB, 607x443px) Image search: [Google]
1461113642407.jpg
45KB, 607x443px
>>1067606
It's a type of processor. OP if you don't know that you need to do more research
>>
>>1067594
/g/ might be able to help you out, what kinda price range are you looking for what kinda things?
>>
>>1067606
JESUS

go to /r/buildapc and read up:

https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/wiki/beginnersguide
>>
>>1067594
pcpartspicker.com is your friend with these kinds of things
>>
>>1067594
>i have checked some site such as Newegg but are beyond my price range.
Youre probably better off buying a pre-built pc then.
>>
Give us your budget and what you want to do with the pc. Pcpartpicker.com is your best resource for the cheapest parts and they have different builds you can look at as well.
>>
>>>/g/pcbg
>>
File: 1471901694441.jpg (55KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
1471901694441.jpg
55KB, 604x608px
>>1067606

>whats an I3?

Post the build you wanna buy so i laugh at it.
>>
>>1067866
Prebuilts are virtually never cheaper than building an equivalent PC yourself with separately bought parts
>>
>>1067594 how dare you use a hate symbol in this safe space
>>
>>1068177
Yeah, but not for you.
>>
I kinda like pricewatch.com
>>
>>1067602
>>Beware the i3 proponents soon to follow

Whats wrong with an i3?
6th gen I3s are very good
>>
>>1067594
>May anyone know any cheap websites for pc components?

Ebay
What makes you think youll find stuff cheaper than Newegg.
They are in the same ballpark price range as every other website
>>
PC part picker. It's a website. Choose your parts, and see the prices from most major retailers per part. Automatically sorts for lowest price and part compatibility. Used it on a few builds.
>>
For what purpose?
>>
>>1068681
What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?
>>
You can get the gpu from GearBest. Just need to wait a little longer.
>>
>>1067606
Pls tell me this is another anon pretending to be OP.
>>
>>1067594
Craigslist or some local PC recycling store. You have to buy used if you want cheap.
>>
>>1067594
I like to buy from mwave for the reason that if you buy a mobo + processor + memory, for a few bucks more they will hook it to a screen and power supply and POST it first, before shipping it.
This way you know they verified that at least that much of the parts you bought did start up properly.
When you are moving up to a whole new system and can't test the new parts in any old PC you have, this is a big help.

The prices is not that much of a big deal, compared to the convenience of ordering it all from one place.
In 10 years from now, you won't really give a shit if you spend $250 or $300 on a PC part you got rid of 5 years ago anyway.
>>
If you happen to live near a Microcenter you can get nearly the same deals there as you would online. I got my whole pc there, and it's nice to have a place where you can do returns quickly or pick up spare parts.
>>
>>1067594
Wait for AMD's Zen, and Intel's [whatever] Lake. Intel is having difficulty with their 10nm process node, but should be rolling it out in subsequent processors. I want AMD to release something solid (and from what you're saying, their prices would be more viable than Intel's present monopoly pricing), but it's possible they'll blow it and Intel will be more objectively viable.

Put concisely, right now is a terrible time to buy. Things are changing. Wait until at least quarter 2 of 2017.
>>
>>1069310
There's always going to be something better out six months from now...
>>
>>1067594
craigslist. Get a machine that already works.
>>
>>1067594
>cheap websites
• local is always cheaper than websites
• join a Meetup . com PC user group
• look at local craigslist, and post your needs
• find local sellers on Facebook
I bought my PC last year for $65,
it's old-tech, but it works just fine.
>>
>>1069917

CPU power has actually been stagnating for quite a while now, between the 10nm node being problematic and AMD just generally not having their shit together.

There's been almost no reason to upgrade your CPU for nearly 2 years now. 2017 brings hope for actual, substantial improvement.
>>
>>1071822
>nearly two years
Try since sandy bridge.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.