[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey DIY I'm thinking about building my own ring, does anybody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: zyct4b.jpg (111KB, 1200x809px) Image search: [Google]
zyct4b.jpg
111KB, 1200x809px
Hey DIY I'm thinking about building my own ring, does anybody have experience on this? The problem it's that I'm working on a concrete floor and I can't attach the anything to it. I was thinking about making a cross on the floor with thin metal where each post it's based on and covering the estructure with tatami floor to avoid any harm. Any ideas o any experience on this? Sorry about my English, I couldn't explain better.
>>
>>1067431
Can use concrete anchors and rent a hammer drill. Will take a crane to get em out.
>>
>>1068737
The problem is that I'm not the owner of the place and I can't drill a hole in the floor.
>>
>>1069524
Put a small pool in, just big enough for a king sized mattress. Add 1 part water, 1 part mattress. Use as base.

To remove, use crane
>>
>>1067431
There are some good threads on this over in the sherdog DIY forum, just google sherdog DIY boxing ring you will find several.

Most homemade boxing rings just use judo or gymnastics mats as flooring, the rope and poles can be build around this, and if you build your ring in a corner you can even opt to have two sides covered with mats too.

What exactly do you plan to do in it, just boxing? Also what size are you going for?
>>
>>1067431
A lot of rings are non permanent. Think boxing and wrestling events. Those venues host more than just those things, they break the ring down after theyre done. The size and weight of the ring keep it from moving along with the ropes. Its basically like one of those cheap steel bed frames. 4 posts, metal slats between, 2x6s spanning the length, turnbuckles, ropes.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.