[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky DIY ideas, fuck THAT ONE KID edtion.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Skeleton B-2.jpg (70KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton B-2.jpg
70KB, 453x604px
I've started a new tradition for Halloween. I do a "Candy Monster".

Basically I build a stage and have a spooky puppet that I give out candy with. I have a little witch puppet with arms this year, so she can toss candy at kids out of a cauldron with some spook black Ice. (candy is suspended above the water on a grate)

The kids all generally have a good time, some get too scared, even though it's not a very scary puppet and a generally light hearted kind of spooky. I get a lot of thank yous from the parents for doing it every year because I'm "the cool house" on Halloween and nobody else really does too much aside from good decorations. Problem is, some kids and some teenagers are little cunts.

I need a way to let them know they've outstayed their welcome and I probably won't have any help this year.

This year I'm working with this outdoor bar thing which has a large umbrella over the top. My thought is to have some kind of secondary puppet and rig it up to shoot silly string or something. Perhaps drop a shit load of fake spiders.

Most kids are great, most teenagers are even great about it. But every so often there some cunt that comes along telling all the little kids that it's a puppet like they've discovered some amazing secret and they try and fuck with the setup. Usually some edge lord 11 year old. I want to fuck that kid up, but not be arrested and I want it to be something that would make little kids laugh at them.
>>
>>1063941
throw something on them. They'll get spooked because anyone can get startled, and the kids (that probably also know it's all fake) will have fun laughing at the pranked teenager.

alternatively: buy a gun and shoot teenagers because AMERICA
>>
Ice water and Whipped cream. Let the edgelord explain to his mommy why he came home needing a bath.
>>
>>1063941
When you have a shitlord edgelord 11yr old teenlord fucklord there's almost nothing you can do that won't encourage him further. Just turn lights on and stop the show. It'll make him leave. It would be funner'n horsecocks to have a puppet swoop down or dump fishguts or fling pooh or something but it's only going to provoke them. I think it'd be fine to have something like that just because it's more entertaining, but I think you should use it for fun and not to get the bad kids to go away. For that, you need to just turn outside lights on and ruin the show for a minute.

Also, this sounds really cool, post any pics you have!
>>
File: DSCN2067b.jpg (1MB, 3108x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2067b.jpg
1MB, 3108x1536px
>>1063941
I made Trinidad Moruga Scorpion pepper candy for Halloween 2014. I still have some left actually.
>>
>>1063954
I did it in a spur of the moment first year, going big this year. So I dont have pics.

Last year I had an assistant that helped kind of shoe off kids. Some weren't bad persay, but just wouldn't fucking go away, they some stayed for like a half hour, no parent in sight, just jabbering on and on with the puppet.

>>1063952
Do Ice Water whipp cream do something specific? Just unpleasant and staining?

>>1063965
I don't think a kid would just eat some candy I gave him on the spot. Unless I could provoke him by saying something like "this candy will turn you into a newt, If you think my magic isn't real, eat a piece of this cursed candy!", he'd probably throw it like an edge lord fagget.
>>
>>1063984
>I don't think a kid would just eat some candy I gave him on the spot.

Normally, you hand out candy when they are trick-or-treating on/near Halloween night.
>>
good old fashioned water balloons and eggs
>>
>>1063984
> unpleasant and staining

That's all, and entirely the point. You don't want to do anything that would actually hurt the kid (or accidentally hurt an innocent kid nearby).

I like just turning the lights on too. Make the yard daylight. Let all the neighborhood see exactly who Tubby, Lord of the Edge is.
>>
>>1063965

why are you drying just to rehydrate?
>>
>>1064058
Not him but I would assume you first dehydrate to concentrate the spiciness, much like dehydrating regular fruit makes it taste sweeter, and then by boiling it in some sugary mixture you carmelize the sweetness around the pepper fruit, making it into a candy.
>>
>>1063941
>fake spiders
Use real ones. And wasps.
>>
>>1063941
Where do you live?
More often than not it's cold on Halloween here in NJ - spraying them with a little bit of water would be enough.
>>
Give some water balloons to the younger kids and have them go all out. That should get the teenagers to leave, and it's better than having a grown adult throw the water balloons themselves
>>
The hangman made from pvc from instructables is out of this world, can't post a pic cause in on the phone but check it out if not 2 spooky 4 u
>>
>>1064373
you mean this one m80?
>>
>>1064373
Yeah, that's pretty sick. /r/ more like this.
>>
>>1064375
Exactly that
>>
>>1063941
Edgelord gets caramel onions, habanero candy, and root beer barrels
>>
>>1063950
Go with the second option, it's fail proof.
>>
>>1066142
>caramel onions
mmm
>habanero candy
aaah
>root beer barrels
enjoy getting fucked in prison faggot
>>
>>1063941
>But every so often there some cunt that comes along telling all the little kids that it's a puppet like they've discovered some amazing secret
these kids are the future fedora tipping reddit athiests
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.