[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burger Joint paint

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20160519-WA0001.jpg (97KB, 1120x1680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160519-WA0001.jpg
97KB, 1120x1680px
So Im opening a Burguer place and I dont know what colors to use, I want to use the red because its already there... Help me please
>>
>>1063874

try /b/ theres alot of fatass american burger eaters there who probably are experts on fast food interior design since they eat there 24/7 365
>>
>>1063874
Make it a 50s diner, give it a checker board floor, wallpaper and throw the kid in the deep frier
>>
>>1063874
If you want to use a different colour then red then use two coats of primer and then use the desired paint.
>>
>>1063874
Damn i thouht i locked my basement wen i left
>>
File: image_8574.jpg (77KB, 554x409px) Image search: [Google]
image_8574.jpg
77KB, 554x409px
>>1063874
Regular paint seems kinda boring. I don't own a business, but with as many restaurants as there are out they, let only burger joints, I feel like you wanna stand out.

Depends on the atmosphere you want in the restaurant. I'm partial to cozy comfy ass wooden interiors.
>>
black
>>
>>1063874
Paint is cheap and boring. Search for modern paneling and do something different if your budget allows. Otherwise, find a relative that can do art and art it up. No one likes a boring restaurant. Also, make sure you buy a Vulcan griddle, Traulsen refrigeration, and Hobart slicers, grinders and whatever. Google ITW FEG for more brands and equipment.
>>
File: 528005250.png (62KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
528005250.png
62KB, 1280x800px
>>1063874
>So Im opening a Burguer place and I dont know what colors to use,
Use what works.
>>
>>1063874
Well. It all depends on what sore of burger joint are you opening. Should you wish for your customers to simply grab a burger and eat it as fast as possible - use bright colours associated with action - red, yellow, orange. Also do play upbeat music - that is waht McDonalds do.

Should you wish to create more "quality over quantity" place than use browns - especially the "noble hues" (as in mixed with tad of grey) to create warm, welcoming interior.

You should really ask people around to determinie what kind of burgerjoint they would wish to visit, or they need.

Do post a bit more info on location, intended opening hours, sort of menu, etc.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.