[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHEAP FAST GALAXY S5 UNLOCK CODE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Unlock-Samsung-Galaxy.png (676KB, 1222x686px) Image search: [Google]
Unlock-Samsung-Galaxy.png
676KB, 1222x686px
I need the cheapest fastest place to unlock my phone. It's a Tmobile Galaxy S5 SM-G900T3, USA- IMEI:351724070729041 Thanks in advance. If someone can unlock it or tell me where I can unlock it.
>>
>>1063524
return in Tyrell
>>
Best circumstance: you are absolutely shitty and have no idea how to remember what your code is and you locked yourself out

In this case you don't deserve technology

worst case: you stole it

In this case give it back Jerome

Likely case: trying to snoop on a SO

In this case you are a jealous ass hole
>>
>>1063524

ebay.
>>
File: 5H0m4t8.png (192KB, 1366x728px) Image search: [Google]
5H0m4t8.png
192KB, 1366x728px
>>1063524
Hope you go to prison shitbird
>>
>>1064670
>my 2 year old brother tried to hit me

Interpol is on it's way little son.
>>
>>1063524
not gunna tell you buddy
>>
>>1063524
>tfw my s5 was recently stolen
Go fuck you're self
>>
>>1063526
>>1064253
>>1065089

not OP but what exactly does carrier unlock have to do with stealing phones?

I've unlocked many of my own phones simply because it was cheaper to buy them on a different carrier but I wanted to keep my current provider
>>
>>1065090
he isn't talking about that, he is talking about breaking through the pin code entrance
>>
>>1063524
Did you remove the SIM? I hope you didn't, you dumb, knuckledragging motherfucker. Someone recently stole my wife's phone from a kid themed restaurant/arcade and I located him in seconds, told him if I had to go get him at such and such address, it'd be with a shotgun and to bring the phone back to where he picked it up. He gave me a story about his daughter grabbing it, which may be true, but she needs to catch a beating for stealing it and he was Mexican, so I'm sure he used the belt buckle if his story was true.

Anyway, some folks won't be so forewarning and will show up at your residence with police, or guns. It's easy to take pictures/record sound/video remotely with a phone and get a fix based on wifi in the area. They could have you mapped in minutes, plus your picture, plus anything else nearby.
>>
>>1063524
1) If you're unlocking the carrier, you'll have to pay. Nerds don't share that information for some reason, probably because it is profitable to sell it. Like, I know nerds love making technology free, but I have never heard of free carrier unlock services.

2) If you're trying to unlock the device because you stole it, there are various ways of doing it depending on your model. Newer models are harder. The most likely way of doing it is engaging a factory reset, EXCEPT new android phones force you to input the pre-factory reset google account and password to complete the reset. If the previous user did not link an email address to the phone, or you can find an exploit to bypass the request (which there are some depending on the model of phone/firmware of android)

3) If you stole it from some chick to try and get the nudes she has on it, too bad, it ain't happening. Like I said, you'll have to factory reset it, which will wipe the photos. There MAY be the chance to access the phone through a computer, but ONLY IF usb debugging has already been engaged, which is unlikely unless the chick rooted her phone or is tech literate or already had tech work done on it.
>>
>>1063524
I have an SM-G900W8, it cost me C$20 to unlock the cariers. Voids the warranty though. I used a reputable cell phone repair store.

To all the idiots who jumped on the must-be-stolen-bandwagon, you guys seem like ones who would be dumb enough to buy a stolen phone off eBay, Craigslist, and Kajiji. Protip for ya: run the IMEI through a checker b4 you hand over the cash to that sketchy guy all covered in tats and a slight twitch to the eye, and a pocket full of phones and iPods.

>>1065544
Factory reset does NOT wipe the phone. The only way to do it is to do a full encryption, including empty space, with an insanely long string of random characters (mine limits a max of 16 chr$). When done, do not power up normally. Bring up the service screen by holding down power/home/volume-down buttons. Then do a factory reset. It is the only way to wipe all memory including the system protected part.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.