[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Empty Bottle Craft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

What are some good ways to re-use empty bottles? I hate throwing the nice looking ones away and would rather give them a new life than trash them. Currently have pic related in my cupboard and want to do something with the bottle when It's empty.
>>
you can make them into lamps if you want

either with bulbs or fairy lights inside and frosted outsides.

you can also make them into interesting glasses by removing the top (google it).
>>
>>1063487
Depends. if you take a bottle to a gathering of sorts then take a few photos and save the bottle. when it's finished dry the bottle out and stuff the printed photos into the bottle and label/date it. Makes for a nice sentimental collection and definitely impresses people. I had about 8 bottles saved from uni overseas but couldn't bring them back with me and didn't have the heart to start it again.
>>
Google tiki torches are from 40oz bottles pretty good gifts of you live where mosquitos are bad. Cheap to make and look good.. I use corona familiar bottles but any could work.
>>
What type of fuel do you use?
>>
File: 20160922_174235.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160922_174235.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>1063598
They look like Molotov Cocktails
>>
Need to have a new coolant overflow tank? remove old one, drill hole in cap of bottle (crown royal bottles look great for this) stab a piece of surgical tubing into hole that is sized to the hole you drilled, then silicon around the tube and bottle, hook it all up and life is good.
>>
>>1063487
>>
I don't have any good examples, but I have heard cutting drinking glasses from nice bottles is super simple.
>>
Do you smoke at all? Certain nonporous glass can make great pieces.
>>
>>1064923
yeah people did it all the time in the 70's it was stupid and gay then as well.
>>
>>1063487
Flower pot. Grow herbs. Don't overwater. They will become root bound tho over time tho.
>>
Brew simple fruit wines and store them in these pretty bottles
>>
>>1063986
Probably want to include an air vent otherwise it won't work for very long
>>
File: IMG_20161006_114826417.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161006_114826417.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
Actually people tend to like my collection, so i think cleaning and storing them is a good idea.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.