[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bedroom help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 20160912_095943.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160912_095943.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
This is me and my wife's bedroom.
24x11. In the basement. Did all the flooring and walls and more this summer.
Now how should we decorate the room.
She wants to keep the picture of the lesbians and her butt on the wall other then that GO.
>>
That would be a perfect space to display your rare Pepe collection.
>>
>>1053517
How to decorate??? Are you seriously so clueless you have to ask 4chan how to bloody decorate your room? Do you have any personality at all?

Seriously, it looks just like any generic shit, at least put some egg crates on the wall.
>>
>>1053517
>wife's bedroom.
>basement

OP, I'm not about to help you make your 'wife' more at home in your rapine dungeon keep. You're a naughty man and should think about your mischief.
>>
naughty man Yes.
Gotta Keep the Wife happy you know =D
>>
>>1053517
Put down some baseboard ya savage.
>>
Go to your nearest thrift store and pick up some properly framed stuff that you think looks nice.
>>
>>1053528
first year the floor has been down, only been down for like 3 months. after the winter is gone here ill put some down, left some room for the floor to expand and shrink. We get real cold winters here, -40*C "prairies in canada"
>>
>>1053517
Let me give you a breakdown how I would decorate it. I assume the floors, walls and bed are fixed, and that you want the TV and aforementioned pictures somewhere in the room.

Unless you use it daily, chuck out the ellipsis machine. If you do use it daily, try to fit it into the rest.

As it is, you waste almost all the space in that room, and the lighting is SHIT just SHIT do you hear me? Get some fucking low tables and lampshaded bitches in there ipso facto yesterday.

The black drawers shrink the room like crazy. Consider getting some lighter shades, but try to avoid wood-white unless you go for a theme.

Might want a small-ish shag rug, but not too big that you can't clean it in your laundry machine. Fuck dry cleaners.

Consider getting a bookshelf section that goes on the sides and around the TV instead of having it on a tv table and wasting all space above. If you redid the floor, I assume you at least can put a few holes in the wall. (refill with caulk in the right color/paint over if you change your mind)

Couple plants wouldn't kill you, as long as they get the right wavelengths. Some plants can survive on just CFL bulbs or LED. Maybe make a little bush into an interior piece with a little lamp pointing at it.

Worst: the fucking spots, jesus christ, it looks like a store.
>>
wifes bins full of fabric , shit has to go too lol
>>
>>1053564
Fucking church. If you go for the bookshelf idea, get her some bins that hide inside the shelf. Those blastic buckets are horrendous.
>>
>>1053563
you are right it does need some plants, the fat ass machine is for the wife, she uses it once in awhile
Only lighting in the room is the Track lighting on the roof.
What Spots? tho?
>>
>>1053566
Spots=spotlights="track lighting".

I'm saying it has to go, friendo. It looks hideous.
>>
>>1053603
For real? I just installed that from Lowe's was around 150 bucks I'll take a better pic of it.
>>
>>1053612
It could work in a much bigger room, or a dining room/kitchen/lab. But personally, I think small tables with lampshades are superior for cozy environments. Maybe standing uplights, but those usually hum nastily.

It's a matter of personal preferance. But to turn your bedroom from "technically it cost a lot to get it to this level so I guess it's "good"" to "this is a cozy fucking bedroom" you need to think of ways to create structure with light and shadow, not just fill it with stuff and then floodlight said stuff. How do your nightstands look?
>>
>>1053612
http://www.lowes.com/pd/Portfolio-Springsley-4-Piece-Aged-Bronze-Lamp-Set-with-Fabric-Shades/3162455

these are kinda cute.

http://www.lowes.com/pd/allen-roth-22-75-in-3-Way-Wood-Lamp-Base/50356358

this is pretty cheap

http://www.lowes.com/pd/allen-roth-7-in-x-10-in-Off-White-with-Silver-Screen-Print-Fabric-Drum-Lamp-Shade/3436190

this isn't terrible.

Don't get me wrong. You can probably work that track light. I just think it makes any room look like a show room, and not the kind of show room most kinky people want their bedroom to be.
>>
dressers and night stand are all matching new as of a year ago. ill take the fatty machine out and see where to go from there.
The room is only used for Movies, sleep and Sex =D
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.