[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Home rock wall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (50KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 620x465px
Looking to build a freestanding woodie to practice climbing on, but my I had one question. I'm building this contraption in my garage and was wondering if anyone had any experience with suspending a rock climbing wall with rope? My thought was secure the bouldering wall to the rafters and the angle on incline can be adjusted. Take in the slack and you have a 90 degree surface to scale. Let out the slack and the surface becomes more inclined. Any thoughts?
>>
>>1053007
In case you hadn't got the message op, this idea is fucking stupid
>>
>>1053007
you're better off welding a home made hinge and frame. The rope is gonna wobble like dicks.
>>
>>1053007
How are you gonna practice climbing with a height of 2 meters?
>>
>>1054420
Op is a manlet
>>
>>1053007
Better off just making a hangboard droogie
>>
kek climbing wall with 7 pegs and 2 meters tall, just say you're a kid already otherwise you better think on what you have done
>>
>>1053007
How high is your ceiling OP? I built a woody in my spare bedroom a couple of years ago. Ceiling height was about 260 and even that isn't enough. It will be fun for a while but it gets boring fast unless you have a shit ton of holds to mess around with. Is this something your doing just for fun or actual training purposes? If it's just for fun then go for it, otherwise find a better way to train.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.