[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oppai Mousepads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1bb.jpg (75KB, 520x343px) Image search: [Google]
1bb.jpg
75KB, 520x343px
I'm wanting to make custom Oppai mousepads for several people I know for Christmas. However, most websites that sell customs only sell them in bulk, requiring one to buy 50-100 of them at once. Are there any good websites that would let me buy one-off custom Oppai mousepads, or would I be better off making them from scratch? I was thinking I could maybe get custom prints on some kind of stretchy fabric and just whip some up if I can't find another option.
>>
>>1052303
Try the "print on a t-shirt" things." find a cheap source of silicone, maybe from cheap mouse pads or kids toys lol.
>>
File: fug_it.png (124KB, 378x317px) Image search: [Google]
fug_it.png
124KB, 378x317px
>>1052303
>stretchy fabric and just whip some up if
That seems like a reasonable option, look into silk screening services and the like. Custom T-shirts or whatever.

I have no idea what these things are, but just figuring here, you could get a decent proxy of a tit by using a fill of expanded polystyrene beads with a thin EDPME or silicone manifold around them-- maybe with some low density foam under that...

Point being the beads would give that 'watery jiggly' feel, but are nobby, so we want to guard against that tactile with the foam and silicone manifold to smooth everything out.

The big problem here-- tits are ALLOT more massive per cubic cm than expanded plastic beads.

Oh, another option-- fuck I can't remember what it's called, it's a mix of detergent, non Newtonian fluid-- corn starch derp-- and polystyrene beads.

It was sold as a product in the 00s, OH I remember-- FLOAM! You can find recipes for it easily enough.

Another goopy thing you might want to look at would be boron slimes-- there's a bunch of different types, several of which you can make with household crap you probably have laying around, borax, PVA glue, table salt, etc.

There, OP, you now have research vectors-- FOR SCIENCE!
>>
>>1052333
Oh shit, I just happen to have a tub of Borax slime laying in my room, I'll be sure to try that out!
>>
>>1052303

Without a vacuum form table I don't see how you'd get the lycra on.
>>
>>1052342

PS. oh wait, I'm looking at it from the wrong angle. Makes more sense to glue the stretchable rubber and lycra on the flat pad first and then inject the silicone under the rubber.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.