[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STUFF WE MADE part deux

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sdsdfsdf.jpg (823KB, 2164x1556px) Image search: [Google]
sdsdfsdf.jpg
823KB, 2164x1556px
Made this dog house for my new pupper last week. Just a sheet of ply butted, glued and screwed together with some tech-7. I put some left over ceder on the exposed edges to stop the rain seeping in and the top is just a piece of counter top I had around. Painted with some external paint to hopefully help extend it's life span. All I have to do now is try and train his dumb ass to go into it.
>>
>>1051927
sell it to a hipster as a micro-tiny-house.
>>
>>1051931
tini-tiny-micro-tiny house (tm)
>>
>>1051932
>>1051931
Idk guys. I don't think I want hipsters creeping around on my property and I would like my dog stayed outside.
>>
>>1051936
>gentrifying your garden.

I like the kennel. Have you waterproofed the roof?

To get the pup to go in their maybe put its favourite toys in their for it to find on its own?
>>
>>1051940
Thanks dude. I don't have pictures of it now but I routed a slot on the under side of the roof that it allowed it to 'slot' down on top of the house sides meaning water can't run up and then in to the interior. As for the the top itself, it's a counter top cut off I had so it's surface is almost completely water impervious. Just one cut side on the back I painted with oil paint. hope it resits the wet well enough.
As for the dog, I've left some old clothes and things he likes to snuggle into in there but I think the complete dark bothers him as he immediately bolts when put in. I've got some perspex lying around so I'll try adding some windows later this week and see if it freaks him out less.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.