[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: mBQwclL.png (167KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
mBQwclL.png
167KB, 500x737px
I fucked up, i just shot a hole in my carpet with a .45 is there any cheap way to fix the carpet and padding without tearing anything up majorly?
>>
File: 1465793238231.gif (2MB, 304x226px) Image search: [Google]
1465793238231.gif
2MB, 304x226px
>>1051569
I'm going to need you to post picture and definitely describe how it happened in maximum detail.
>>
File: 20160909_015858.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160909_015858.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
I live in a sketchy place and was drunk and very paranoid, so i cocked back my pistol and accidentally pressed the trigger. Foundation is fine but padding and carpet is fucked. Pls help
>>
>>1051569
Tear a patch of carpet off of somewhere unnoticeable and stable it down to cover the hole.
>>
>>1051572
Alright here's what I would do.
That style and colour should be easy to match so go to a carpet store and buy a squart foot. You'll first want to try just matching the small hole's shape with a small piece. Make sure you can place the piece in before gluing so you know it's going to look ok. Might have to dig out a little of the backing. If you can't match the shape and hole just cut more out so it's easier. Once you have the hole matched just glue it down, making sure to have an even spread not a wavy line bead. If you really want to go all out I've colour matched paint and touched up the edge of the piece being glued down so you couldnt see the line at all. I appllied the paint with the tiniest paint brush I could find at an art supply store. If you're doing the paint definitely get an art store to match the colour for you don't just buy swatches and try to figure it out. Tell them you're painting a carpet for a piece you're working on. Goodspeed
>>
Cut the damaged area out as a square.

Go to an area of the room where that carpet is permanently covered under a heavy item of furniture.

Cut the same sized square out of the good carpet.

Swap the two, glue down with epoxy.

Now the damaged area is out of sight and out of mind.

>Ive done this many of time in rent apartments
>>
File: 1448300364477.jpg (24KB, 570x574px) Image search: [Google]
1448300364477.jpg
24KB, 570x574px
>>1051572
>>
>>1051569
Find inconspicuous spout near a wall. Pinch with both hands and pull carpet from under trim just a little. Cut tiny carpet patch off. Use screwdriver to stuff carpt back in under trim. Glue small carpet patch into hole.

PROFIT!

had some buddies that liked to smoke and i came uo with this trick. Works 60% of the time. Every time!
>>
>>1051569
1)Place heavy piece of furniture over hole
2)Never move
3)???
4)Profit!
>>
sell your gun
>>
>>1051572
People like you shouldn't have guns.
>>
this thread is very american and i like it
>>
>>1051572
So you are retarded enough to get drunk and use your gun and you are only worried about the hole in the carpet?

Please tell me you live alone
>>
>>1051584
I got the same tip from you guys when my friend dropped a cigarette in my car and it looked fucking great after. Godspeed OP
>>
>>1051569
Sell your guns, pay for new flooring. You clearly shouldn't own guns if you're irresponsible enough to shoot a hole in your floors. There's never a cheap way to fix it.
>>
>>1051572

>so i cocked back my pistol and accidentally pressed the trigger.
There are no accidents when guns are involved, anon. Only negligence. Please attend a weapons safety class, or sell off your firearms. And stop drinking while handling weapons, for fucks sake. You're making us look bad.
>>
>>1051572

Next time please have it pointing at your face when drunk miming a nigger gun fight.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.