[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets talk about dealing with Mice/Rats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 8

File: rats-and-mice.jpg (80KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
rats-and-mice.jpg
80KB, 600x399px
Im currently in the process of fixing up my great grandparents(rip) house with the intention of moving there eventually.
As Ive been cleaning it up Ive ocasionally heard small sounds in the attic/inside the walls which I can only assume to be coming from mice and or rats. There are no human food sources as the house has been abandoned for years, so I can only guess they are getting their food from the outside?

I was wondering if the constant presence of humans when I move will possibly scare them off or will it just exacerbate the problem? I'll make sure to keep any potential food out of their reach to minimize their presence regardless.

Im not getting a cat and have no intention of using poison or glue traps as I find it just plain cruel. I dont think live or snap traps would really fix the problem either because the population would just keep replacing itself.

Ideally Im aware the best way to deal with these issues is to block any means for rodents to get in but as of now that's simply impossible as there are unused rooms(which I wont be renovating) with plenty of potential entrance holes/crevices and there's no way I would be able to close them all.

But yeah, I was just wondering if human presence has the chance of scaring them off or should I just get used to live alongside them? I guess I can deal with it as long as they dont get in my way much. And if so do you have any tips to keep them from messing up my stuff? I havent found any droppings yet so maybe there's a chance they stick to the attic/walls and stay away from the actual living areas?

Btw, since there's no food in the house is there anything Im missing that the house might be providing them, besides shelter?
>>
>>1049108
>I dont think live or snap traps would really fix the problem either because the population would just keep replacing itself.

you can kill 20 in a night with a standard mousetrap. they aren't replacing that.
>>
>>1049111
Lol, jeez Im hoping there arent that many but still, how would they not be replaced as long as there are means for more to enter?
>>
>>1049108
Rats and mice can collect and their own food easily. Human presence doesn't bother them for the most part. If you are opposed to traps humane or otherwise and cats then your only option is to find where they keep their food hoard and nest and disturb them repeatedly. Also depending on what they are mice fit in the smallest crevices and rats simply chew their way into your home so there's no way of preventing them if you provide adequate shelter for them. Also they may a nest dug out nearby your home. Death is the best method.
>>
>>1049119
thanks for replying

Im not entirely opposed to traps as long as they are somewhat humane(live and snap traps seem alright I guess) but wouldnt it be a wasted effort as long as there are means for more to come?
>>
>>1049108
Find the areas where they're likely to get in and put some cotton daubed with peppermint oil there. They hate the smell.
>>
>>1049108
>Im not getting a cat
(a) get a cat
(b) have a permanent rodent infestation you will never eradicate otherwise

pick one.
>>
>>1049108
I just bomb the fuck out of areas where I find them with poison bait. They go outdoors for water and die. Ensure no water is available indoors.

I buy pails of cheap rat poison from China via Ebay.
>>
>>1049251
unless you get a wild farm mouser cat and don't feed it all that will happen is that the food you put out will attract mice so you will actually have more but you just won't see them because they aren't fucking retarded enough to run around as brazenly when a cat is around.
if you want to lie to yourself that you have solved the mice problem then sure get a domestic cat.
if you like coming home to piles of dead mice then sure get a farm cat.
if you want to dispatch them humanely AND learn a new skill/hobby buy an air rifle.
>>
>>1049261
Im not OP but I also find that fucked up. Rodents are smart mammals and you're subjecting them to agonizing suffering for hours.
>>
>>1049264
Biological differences between 'farm' cats, and 'domestic' cats? = none, there are none.
Get a kitten, put it in a house with rodent problem? - 2-3 months, no rodent problem, guaranteed.
>if you want to dispatch them humanely AND learn a new skill/hobby buy an air rifle.
now I know, you indeed total retard - they are _inside_ his fucking walls/roof, and you think hes gonna blow them away, one by one, with an air rifle? srsly?
>>
I've never dealt with them myself but coworkers talk about it all the time. If you don't mind rodents then that's fine but if you want them gone you'll need to block up all the gaps.
>>
Need to draw them out and kill them, you don't want any getting poisoned and dying inside the walls.

Baited traps.
>>
>>1049108
>Im not getting a cat and have no intention of using poison or glue traps as I find it just plain cruel

enjoy your infestation
>>
>>1049275
>Get a kitten
bullshit. my ex sold 'wild' cats raised on her farm and this was a recurring story, had mice, bought cat/kitten/hunting cat didn't work, give them a mouser raised in a barn boom, come home to dead mice daily.

lying perfectly still for a few hours might seem a stupid waste of time but when a mouse pops its head out and you mince him into next week its incredibly satisfying.
>>
>>1049293
Nature is incredibly cruel and everything dies, usually unpleasantly.

Enjoy your infestation, possible electrical wire damage (I had a rat chew through a fucking piece of CONVEYOR BELTING to get into my shop. Now poison blocks await his successors. He/she ate enough Warfarin to turn Chiraq white) and lice borne disease.

Rodents destroy shit. I leave most garden snakes alone and relocate those who make it to my chicken coop because snakes can go where rodents go. Snakes however won't fix your house.
>>
>>1049301
you just a deranged /k/ommando - OP end up with walls like Swiss cheese and having shot the Postman, still have a fucking rodent infestation.

Cats are the best solution, best a kitten, a farm mouser if you like, but, IME not necessary. Tried most other things, with varying-to-none degrees of success - Rat Poison (garden) was the worst, NEVER again - they all stagger about unhappily and very visibly dying for an age, totally fucked up scene.
>>
>>1049320
I'm not that guy but
>air rifle
>walls like Swiss cheese
Where do you live? A bamboo paper house in medieval Japan?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KriyiXxD3OI
>>
Bucket trap
>>
>>1049108
>poison
> just plain cruel
put out little dishes of antifreeze for them
then they will get nice and drunk and happy before they die
>>
>>1049384
I'll repeat again, don't fucking poison them.

They will die inside the walls and then you're fucked.
>>
>>1049320
As a kid, I was paid by my grandpa for every mouse or rat I shot in his shop, garage, or storage building. I used an air rifle to do it, and in several years of pest shooting, I only ever damaged the drywall three times. Never damaged anything else. Besides mice and rats. The damage to the drywall was never significant either, just small dents from stray pellets. None ever passed through the drywall. Gramps had me fix em all with a little drywall mud and paint.

Point is, so long as you use an airgun that's suitable for the job and you're not careless with your shots, you can definitely use an airgun to kill rats and mice indoors. I probably wouldn't go around doing it in the main living areas, but in an attic it would be no problem.
>>
>>1049320
>>1049410
Also, to be clear I am not the same guy who posted this >>1049264
>>
OP here

Just to clarify, I live in Europe so the walls are made of brick, not wood, I doubt the rodents can do any worrying damage to the wall.

To reiterate, I'm not under any circumstances using poison and I wont be getting a cat.

My plan is to leave the rooms I have no use for abandoned but closed off from the rest of the house and make sure that the rooms I will be using are free of any means for them to enter. If everything goes well they will be confined to the unused space. They should still be able to go inside the walls of the utilized rooms but it's all good as long as their entry/exit points remain in the closed off rooms. Does that make sense?
>>
>>1049656
>Does that make sense?
yes, you are an idiot

your solution to "dealing" with them is essentially do nothing....and no room will be "free of any means for them to enter", they will find a way
>>
>>1049692
>no room will be "free of any means for them to enter", they will find a way
so your solution would be to kill them all, wait for more to come, kill them all, wait for more to come, kill them all ad infinitum?

Rodents might be sneaky and can fit into very small spaces but they dont have magical teleportation skills. The walls are brick, Im in the process of closing off the chimney, doors to the unused areas will be permanently blocked... basically Im ensuring that all the livable areas are free of any access points. I dont have the means($$$) to seal off the whole house, but as long as they only have access to abandoned spaces its not that big of a deal.
>>
>>1049700
at least with that plan there would be breaks between the waves

they will make it their life's mission to infiltrate every possible place, and handing them a foothold is just going to make it easier
>>
File: oakley-manor-hotel[1].jpg (61KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
oakley-manor-hotel[1].jpg
61KB, 550x412px
>>1049700
>doors to the unused areas will be permanently blocked
how big is this house, exactly, JFI?

You remind of a story - guy finds himself locked up in a bare-walled prison cell, no windows, no visible means of entry or exit. His only contact with the outside world is a mouse who visits him every day. The guy figures, if he can find out how the mouse gets in and out? He too can escape. The story does not have a happy end.

Now, this maybe metaphorical, maybe, I just made it up. But, for sure, as anyone who actually ever tried stopping mice getting in and out of anywhere knows, never a truer tale was told. You asked for advice? Advice is, walling mice in one room, and expecting them to stay there, its the path to madness.

The advantage of a cat also, the mice can smell it, and eventually stay away. While tricky varmints, they aint suicidal.
>>
Don't count on keeping them in the walls or in the attic. That is where you keep things like wires and drainage pipes, ready for them to chew it up. They will strip wires and tear down insulation, while filling everything with piss.

Keep working the perimeter. Fill holes with wire mesh and steel wool layered with caulking/plaster. Fill holes in any room, used or not. Fill in the gap where things go through brick between rooms or between floors. Keep going into the attic or any places you can access to remove nests.

If you are too lazy to do this kind of minimal maintenance, go ahead and burn down the house and save the rats the effort.
>>
>>1049700
>they dont have magical teleportation skills
I had once a pet mouse. More accurately, it was a random field mouse I had caught. Whenever it escaped from its cage, it nicely demonstrated that my house had lots and lots of mouse-sized holes and that many of them were connected to the other rooms.
>>
>>1049108
If you find any hole they are getting in fill the hole with wire wool before permanently blocking the hole rats/mice can't chew through steel wool as it will kill them.

If you do use traps then use peanut butter as bait, they can't resist it, also go to YouTube and look up bottle traps, they're cheap and easy to make they are also humane.
>>
>>1049839
I mix peanut butter and rat poison. Steal the bait? Die anyway.
>>
>>1049108
get a cat or two or three
>>
File: 5977336022_2c7a912928.jpg (51KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
5977336022_2c7a912928.jpg
51KB, 500x214px
>>1049108
>Im not getting a cat and have no intention of using poison or glue traps as I find it just plain cruel.
Then the rodents have already won.
>>
Honestly just get a snake and problem solved. Or bomb the attic and seal holes with great stuff.
>>
>>1049839
>bottle traps
bucket traps are better as they can catch a ton without reseting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDuvxIVPUbw
>>
Cat is a great idea

Plus you have a cute kitty running around like a lunatic everytime it hears noise

>>1049700
Well yes, since you have a poor grasp of the concept of pests

Pests multiply, so you have to kill them and kill them hard and have a deterrent

I don't understand why you're against a cat, it's about the most economical option
>>
>>1049710
Hey finish the story
>>
>>1050017
https://youtu.be/l4PaGvAhV9I

look at this little fucker go kek
>>
post pic of shit

if there is no shit in the house then most likely they aren't getting inside and traps would be useless.

If thats the case the only way to get rid of them is posion
>>
https://youtu.be/F_a8Pcd8k9s

Watching rat trap vids is now my new /diy/ obsession
>>
>>1049656
Mate with the men and kill the women
>>
mice are horrible disease ridden critters do not be a tree hugging idiot and live trap them. Kill them, Kill them all. You do have to do a few things right. find where they are coming in at, probably the hardest thing to do. dont leave food out, these little suckers can sniff food a mile away. last and probably the easiest is kill them, get yourself trapper mini-rex for mice and if you have rats get yourself trapper t-rex rat trap. don't go to the big box stores and get something that looks similar get trapper traps. I've seen them nearly slice a mouse in half before they are wicked and dont leave anything alive. use peanut butter as bait in the traps. you will be rid of them in no time just have to check the traps often and dump them in the trash when you do catch them.
>>
Solving a rodent problem is always 2 fold.
1) Block the entrances. Trees with limbs on the roof, holes in the siding, holes in the roof areas, etc.
2)Set traps to get the mice who are still in the house. They may have a few generations of food stored and Lord knows what they'll eat when desperate. The type of trap is up to you. The only bait should be plenty butter as others have mentioned. Place the traps along walls or wherever you find droppings. Be prepared to change the traps several times the first day.
>>
>>1049656
There is no living with mice and rats, you either suppress them totally or not at all in which case get ready to be sick a lot of the time because they carry lots of nasty shit, stop being a cunt, buy some traps and bait them with peanut butter.
>>
>>1049240

I've also found that several large handfuls of mothballs in the attic, crawlspaces and anywhere they have access makes a good deterrent as well. Also clear away any thick grass, shrubbery and debris from around the house. Get rid of any good hiding spots. If you can't stand to kill them, make the environment hostile enough they move on.
>>
>>1050614
either use a bigger bucket or put some stuff at the bottom that gives them poor footing to jump high
>>
>>1050000
snakes are not effective as pest control, they are too slow and eat very little
>>
>>1049108
buy predator piss and sprinkle it around and blast talk radio 24 hours a day.

best bet is to seal the entrance if possible
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
No one mentioned rat terriers yet?
>>
5 gallon bucket with sunflower seeds and water. Easiest kill and almost 100% kill rate.
>>
Surely sealing the outside of the house is easier than sealing off all the rooms inside the house. No? And you don't want those monsters running around in your walls and attic.

Look for openings to the outside, particularly vents and pipes that pass through the wall. Dryer and furnace exhausts, for example. Seal up openings with galvanized hardware cloth. Steel wool will rust away. Hardware cloth will last.

People exaggerate how small a hole these things can get through. Spend an afternoon sealing it up, then trap the hell out of them (snappy traps), repeat if necessary. Be patient and persistent.
>>
>>1051508
>People exaggerate how small a hole these things can get through.
..rolleyes.. I see, you never lived with mice anon.
>>
>>1049656
>the walls are made of brick

It means they won't die inside them but they can still do damages.
If your house in an old one then the damages of a colony can even compromise the stability of the whole building.
>>
>>1049108
mices and rats dont give a fuck what you think or do to you house, get traps and poison, for me the glue traps work best you can get sheets with glue or glue in tubes. i cachesd a mouse whitin 3 hours on it...catching these fuckers alive and leth them free will make it worse and rats are biger troble like mices they can get big like a cat just imagine what cat so a fucker can do to a house - like holes, fucking up wood frames or demagin your shit just kill them you hipi faggot
>>
>>1051619
Do humane traps really work? If you don't check it twice a day, the mice will die anyway. Who is going to crawl around in the attic twice a day? Get some repeater traps, put them up there, check now and then.

I think anything bigger than a 1/3" or 8mm slit should be sealed up. But people claim they can squeeze through a round hole the size of a ball point pen cross-section. That's nonsense.
>>
>>1051629
what ? what does that do with me?
i catch them on glue, one time a catched like 3 mices on one trap these fuckers just ignored the dead or half alive felows and just walked on the glue cardboard, btw my attic is big
>>
I had a problem with rats once.

My sweet grammy had rats in the house and I spent the better part of a night shooting them with an air rifle.
Didn't work too well.

Then I caught one, stuck it in a hamster cage and lit it on fire. The screams drove the rest of those fuckerd away real fast.
Never came back.
>>
Why not get a bunch of rattlesnakes and set them free in the house?

Then you can come back to a mouse free house and skin the snakes for further projects.
>>
>>1051629
>Do humane traps really work?
Glue traps are considered so inhumane here that they're banned. So, maybe you shouldn't use them if you're worried about suffering rodents.
>>
>>1051675
holly shit what hipi land ist that? and what about rat poison?
>>
>>1049391
I had that happen to me and I didn't know we had a rat or poison anywhere nor could I find the outside entry
>>
>>1051643

I'm sorry you had such a terrible childhood, anon.
>>
>>1049700
your solution is to breed em until they reach critical mass and spread all over the property fag. or do you think they will be happy to not breed and hang out in their room like human roommates? tl;dr kill yourself
PS if you have neighbors and they find out the local infestation comes from you enjoy your fines, lawsuits and condemnation
>>
>>1049108

There's a number of diseases caused by mouse urine/crap. A mouse can give birth up to 10 times a year with 6 mice per litter. If it sounds like a few, it can easily become 50-100 in a few months. Do you really want those fuckers making their way out into your kitchen/pantry every night, leaving droppings and peeing on everything? Just kill them.

I had a mouse problem, went out and bought a pack of 4 glue traps. Caught a mouse with 4 in a couple hours. Went out and bought more traps. Caught 8-9 that day alone. Left more traps out but never caught any more than that. Just get traps or get sick.
>>
>>1051739
I personally don't like poison because I lost a cat to rat poison once. Crazy deathtraps are fun though.
>>
>>1049108
Live catch traps?

Just bait it with cheese then release them somewhere far away. Although to me this is far more cruel than poison
>>
>>1051643
A man I know was dousing his rats in petrol, setting them on fire so they would run into the burrows and kill the rest but it ran into a hayshed and burned it to the ground.
>>
File: tumblr_n46res6hQn1trgyh5o1_500.gif (1012KB, 430x242px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n46res6hQn1trgyh5o1_500.gif
1012KB, 430x242px
>>1049108
Have fun with them anon
>>
>>1049108

Have you tried building them an underwater city
>>
>>1049656

have fun breathing all the rat feces dust and catching diseases
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_a8Pcd8k9s

lel, crasians
>>
>>1052928
are you >>1050624 ???
>'After 4 days and nights solid watching mousetrap videos on youtube, anon felt finally ready to rub out that rodent..'
>>
>>1049108
You need slapping upside your head.

Besides being vectors for some of the deadliest diseases known, rodents chew stuff. Stuff like walls, and the insulation off wiring. They also make nests in fiberglass insulation, completely destroying its effectiveness.

You probably have zero experience with home repair, so have zero knowledge of the very real danger the structure, and inhabitants thereof, will be in if you do not exclude them, and repair/replace the already damaged timbers, insulation, and, most important of all from a fire hazard viewpoint, wiring.

Rodents are every bit as harmful as termites or carpenter ants to wood framed structures, and far worse as vectors for plague.

Actual plague.
>>
>>1049108
Just thought I'd let you know, bats make these noises as well. Pray to god you do not have bats!
>>
For fuck sake sometimes I hate this board. God forbid that OP feels empathy towards intelligent mammals that clearly have the same ability as humans to feel pain and suffering.
>>
>>1049656
No. They can chew bricks, and will destroy the structural integrity (if they haven't already) of the home.

You are a fool or lazy if you think that you cannot repair the entire exterior of the structure.

Enjoy your zika, plague, hantavirus, t. Gondii, or whatever pestilence they give you Willard
>>
File: IMAG0846.jpg (2MB, 1824x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0846.jpg
2MB, 1824x3264px
Several months ago I somehow got a mouse in my truck, a 2015 Freightliner. I tried trapping it with snap traps and peanut butter. No dice. It just stole the peanut butter. I finally got glue traps and put a piece of plum on one. I parked it for 5 days and came back to this.
>>
>>1051629
No it's not. The babbys could leap through such a hole without grazing the edges.

If the skull will fit, the whole body will.
>>
>>1052951
what's wrong with bats
>>
>>1052685

Whatever the fuck happened to Hampture?
>>
>>1052954
kys
>>
>>1052959
these fuckers are inteligent the snap traps to work properly is rare, they know how to not trigger them i saw traps with eaten decoy
kekd hard on the picture
>>
>>1053122
Bats are nice in the yard for insect control. Bats often carry rabies, so they're not nice to have in the house.
>>
>>1052954

I know this is a troll post but I hate when I see comments like these on related youtube videos. It's very clear they all come from overprivileged first worlders who don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Mice are vermin, they spread disease and they will spoil your food. It takes a privileged suburban kid from a first world country to put more emphasis on the life of a fucking mouse than the lives of humans.
>>
>>1052406
This never happened
>>
>>1049266
Too bad. They gotta learn they're no longer welcome one way or another
>>
>>1049266
Learn to nature. Everything dies and you can't have everything you want. I had pet rats for a while, but I still killed any I found outdoors. They destroy the fuck out of insulation as I found out in my garage.

If you will not kill, you are not fit to live.
>>
>>1049108

Two or three bored tom cats will do it. Two will depopulate a 2 acre yard of anything and everything for years. E.g snakes, birds, squirrels, moles, turtles, fucking frogs...

All you can do if you have a serious infestation is lots of poison or wear them down with glue traps and a cat.
>>
>>1049275

Some cats are more prone to hunting then others. I have one cat who was born in a house where the mother wasn't allowed outside, yet when we started letting him outside he would fuck off for hours and normally leave a nice pile of mice somewhere. Hell, in his prime he was hunting down and actually catching rabbits. FUCKING RABBITS. Once he pasted the 10 year mark though he got lazier then shit and doesn't spend much time outside anymore, but still.

Then we adopted a cat that was born from a stray. This little shit is so fucking lazy and is the definition of freeloader. When he goes outside he eats grass and throws it back up, repeatedly. I don't think he's killed anything but his own brain cells and he's at least 5 years old.

My point is, not every cat is going to be a fierce, murderous machine that decimates rodent populations like a famous German, regardless of their upbringing.
>>
>>1049700
rats will chew through anything but steel wool. This includes brick/cement.
>>
>>1049261
They'll eat the fucking copper pipe and flood the damn house. I've done done one job that was ABS, but I've heard from coworkers about rodents fucking up other pipe after being poisoned.
>>
Dumb question, but I am buying a house that has a small mouse problem (10 dead in traps in the crawl space).

Do I just put the bodies in the trash or yard waste? What is the proper disposal?
>>
>>1058176
You gotta stick them on sticks and in cages in the crawlspace as a warning to other freeloading rodents
>>
I didn't bother to read the thread because I have shit to say and don't care if it's been said before.

You won't find the old DCON pellets anywhere because the FDA made it illegal, but you can get bait pellets at 4lbs or more (this is assuming this is america). Do not get the blood thinners, wayfarin and whatnot. You want Bromethalin. It's a solid poison that will kill the mouse before the night is over.

You have to get rid of them or they will take over. Then try to find where they are getting in and fix that.
>>
>>1049108
Crawl in there with a knife
>>
>>1049108
>owls

build an owl nesting box. did this 5 years ago and havent seen a varmint since
>>
>>1049108
Live mouse traps like the Victor Tin Cat work really well, even without bait.
>>
Sonic plug in device. I got tired of them dying in the walls from poison and traps. Havent had a problem since.
>>
>people feeling sorry for pests
kys
>>
there are also non-toxic chemical sprays which are designed to simply repel pests without harming them.
>>
Buy a tub of poison. (The coloured grain stuff that doesn't need a licence.)

Take top off.

Put somewhere pets and kids can't reach it.

Check it once a year and replace when empty.

(I'm rural and this keeps mice away from my wires, has done for years. Incomers eat it, die (and dessicate) and never build up enough numbers to cause damage)
>>
>>1049700
>oh my god, you want me to kill these flies that have taken up residence in my rotting spank-sock? Why bother dealing with them if more flies are just going to show up anyway next time I wank. Nothing even matters.
>t. Reddit Nihilist

Kill yourself. Then you don't have to worry about vermin.
>>
>>1053134
Play bioshock 2 to find out
>>
>>1061372
I've seen nearly your exact post on a fruitfly trap video. What has happened to the world?
>>
unrestricted poisons are fucking garbage. go find a farmer and ask if he'll get you some of the shit that actually works
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.