[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i got bedbugs somehow despite never having someone come into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3

File: o-BEDBUG-facebook.jpg (297KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-BEDBUG-facebook.jpg
297KB, 2000x1000px
i got bedbugs somehow despite never having someone come into my house let alone my bed. i condisered tossing everything but i wanted to know some diy methods to being rid of these fuckers. ive managed to keep it isolated to one room (other bedroom is vacant) but im getting sick of dealing with it. pic related are what i keep killing.
>>
this has been an issue for about the last 3 weeks if that has any relevance
>>
>>1046369
With clothing, put them in the drier for as long and as hot as the dryer can go. You want the entire drum to be above 140 degrees Fahrenheit. (The hotter, the better.) Although reading up, you might be better visiting your local laundromat and using one of their dryers which should be able to get hot enough.

Unfortunately, bed bugs are one of those nasty fuckers that can live on something for years and a small enough that they can hide cracks. Your best bet is to start looking for exterminators and soon before they spread to other rooms.
>>
>>1046369
Just fucking toss it family. You will never, ever get rid of them competely unless you toss the bed far from your back yard, insulate the room and then gas all the eggs on your floor. Im so sorry for you. Get a metal frame bed so they cant infest as easily. If you need convincing just look up bedbug horror stories.
>>
>>1046369
Diatomaceous earth will kill them, but you need special equipment to spray the stuff inro the nooks and crannies of everything you own and you'll need to keep doing so for several months. Might be easier to light everything on fire and run.
>>
Those fuckers,jast don't die.Get rid of the mattress,decontaminate the room,and pray for the best.
>>
>>1046376
>>1046369
Do NOT take your parasite-ridden shit to the laundromat. You'll spread the problem and it'll come back to you and overrun your whole city.

Seconding diatomaceous earth. Make a continuous and dense protective barrier around where you sleep and keep it maintained. Regularly vacuum everything. Spot kill them with the strongest concentration of alcohol you can find (don't start fires).
>>
No one else comes into your house? I got some bad news for you, OP. It seems you're the filthy one.
>>
>>1046369
Burn everything.

>tfw bedbugs were extinct in America until third world immigrants brought them back
>>
>>1046431
nah its not that anyone doesnt come because im dirty. im just one of those people that isnt crazy about having people in my home (blame my strict upbringing.) or crazy about being in others home out of fear of being a burden even as a guest. in any case thanks to everyone else providing some advice
>>
Take out any heat sensitive stuff like electronics and food then grab some turbo heaters and blast that fucker 140 degrees for 8 hours
>>
>>1046434
I think you misunderstood what I was getting at there, chummo.
>>
>>1046440
if you arent't gonna outright say something productive then beat it so far youre the only person not saying something useful. and no hurr durr youre dirty doesnt mean shit if i already carry myself fine as is cleaning my house and furniture regularly WITH hospital solution. yes i have this issue but thankfully im atleast smart about it and have gotten it contained. so once again are you going to help me terminate this issue in the ONE place i have it or keep going on with whatever it is youre saying.
>>
>>1046443
>implying making you aware of the root issue isn't helpful

An ounce of prevention, friendo.
>>
>>1046369
Wash all your clothes in hot water. The hot cycle in a conventional washer is sufficient.

Take your bedding, wrap it in black plastic sheets (like garbage bags or w/e) and leave it in the sun for a couple days. Sleep on the floor if you have to.

On your bed frame, tape the legs with packing tape. The smooth surface is too hard to climb for bedbugs. Give it a good wash while you're at it, and vaccuum the crevices.

When it's all done, spread a dessicant around under your furniture. Diatomaceous earth is the usual go-to, but I had a fine experience using powdered bleach. Legend has it that cleaning products are a turn-off to bedbugs too, so even if you have them still, they'll fuck off.

Don't listen to people who say yo have to burn all your clothes and move to a new apartment with nothing and start your life over from scratch. Bedbugs are unrobust creatures; they just hide easily. Get a mattress protector, tape your bedposts, wash your clothes, and you'll be rid of the things soon enough.

They're very temperature sensitive, too. A normal household heating system won't steam your house well enough to kill them, but in winter time, just leaving your windows and doors open for a few days will freeze them and their eggs, killing them.

>>1046431
>>1046440
>>1046444
Bedbugs do not feed on filth, and do not hide in dirt. The state of cleanliness of one's house has NOTHING to do with bedbug infestations (other than that the bedbugs themselves can be thought of as filth)
>>
>>1046369

build this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9YSUxwyL3c&index=1&list=FLpckrEt8ESGvZ9pfcsM-jPA
>>
>>1046433
I live in a third-world SA shithole and have never heard about this plague outside of /diy/.
>>
Have you actually SEEN the bed bugs or felt them?

I was in your shoes a few months ago OP, but then I went to sleep on my coach and when I woke up, I saw the true culprit... a flea. But not those little ant-like fleas, I mean the bed bug looking kind. So I washed my dogs and that fixed the problem. Didn't have to throw away the bed.
>>
>>1046733
OP here. ive seen, felt, and killed these things and im positive theyre pic related. no pets at all here. and to the anon that recommended a metal bed you have my props. since my op post ive disassembled my bed and tossed it and collected my mattresses to put them out later. im going to do laundry in a few hrs and all other loose (non interacted) clothes/sheets have been put in plastic bags and sealed with duct tape. i went out to look for diamaceous earth but most of the shops were closed or didnt have ill try again in the morning. while looking i read up on some of its effects and i gotta ask any anons that have used the method themselves how they prevent any cross contamination/ inhalation since this stuff is bad for the lungs. would i have to leave my apartment?
>>
Former garden sales emp here who got bed bugs from poor ppl buying shit. Toss the bed its not worth the struggle, only shit that kills is heat so dryer option is still the best.bedbug lifespan is 4-6 months and can go weeks without feeding. Diatonatoius earth will work but over a month plus for results.also permthrin the main bed bug spray doesn't do shit
>>
>>1046369
diacetameous earth is trash the regular humidity in the air makes it non effective very fast. Get yourself some Cimexa off Amazon along with some Bedlam and Temprid. You're going to need to encase your mattress in an enclosure and your pillows or use the plastic sheeting method if you don't have funds for the real covers etc. Also regular old alcohol works good too, you can use rubbing alcohol and spray everything but regular old cheap jugs of vodka work better and leave almost no smell just literally soak everything with it in a spray bottle.
>>
>>1046726
Thats because bed bugs are dependent on population density not shithole factor.
>>
>>1046410
>Doesn't know excessive heat in a dryer will kill bedbugs and their eggs.
>>
>>1046808
You're assuming he gets every single bug and egg in the dryer and won't spread them elsewhere. Which isn't exactly the smartest assumption ever.
>>
>>1046808
It's like not finishing a course of antibiotics.
If you don't kill them all, congrats, you just left a bunch in the dryer for the next poor sap to pick up.
>>
>>1046369
get a few space heaters and turn that shit up.

heat - if you get it to 120°F they die.
little less takes longer, but i think anything over 100 will kill them, just need a few hours.
>>
OP! DON'T LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE
if you are the only source of food, the only breathing mammal in the house then you can fix this easily

Those bastards are going for YOU

make sure your sheets and mattress and bed frame are bedbug free then rig a trap where your bed makes contact with the ground

the bugs will get hungry and desperate and will all end up in the trap

GOOD LUCK

bed bugs suck, my parents managed to get rid of them in a house with 2 dogs and 2 cats so it is possible
>>
>>1047184
the point is not to hunt them down but to make them do the work

EXAMPLE: your bed meets the ground via 4 wooden legs

you get 4 bowls
bowls go between legs and floor
put painters tape on OUTSIDE of bowl
put vaseline on the legs of the bed

BUG will climb the tape, FALL in the bowl and will be stuck! The bug will try to climb the leg but cant get passed the vaseline
>>
>>1046369
Housekeeper at a retirement home here.

Bed bugs are killed readily by washing in hot water and drying in the dryer on high until dry+30minutes. If laundry is already cleaned and dry just needs to be treated, 30 minutes on high.

Laundered and heat treated clothes go immediately from the dryer into black sealed trash bags that are taped closed until room treatment is finished.

Personal belongings get put in the heat tent for six hours. It ramps up the heat over three hours to 140 degrees and stays there for another 3 hours. Rooms are treated with appropriate pesticides, or in bigger infestations the residents in surrounding rooms are moved out temporarily. Everything is opened, cabinets, dressers, etc and rooms are heated to 140 degrees. While the surrounding rooms are heated the treatment room will be brought up to temperature for four hours. After which heat is removed from all rooms.

There's no risk of transferral from a dryer unit as long as its HIGH HEAT and thirty minutes long. This is enough to kill all stages of the bedbug life cycle including eggs.
>>
>>1047184
>>1047187
actually pretty clever
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (53KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
53KB, 300x230px
>>1047187
>>
>>1047223
nice!

wouldnt doubt this method has been around for some time.
>>
>>1046808
>niggers won't spend the extra $1.50 to dry their shit when they can just hang it up on the back of the couch...
>>
>>1047223
>We asians from 500 years ago now..,
>>
>>1047184
>>1047187
>>1047223

Best advice in whole thread. I work in pesticides and can say that these fucks are resilient. If you were even thinking about getting a new bed or furniture now would be the time.
>>
>>1046369
I had them for awhile tired everything when I use to sleep on the floor with a futon.

Got tired of being itchy tossed it

Nuked all clothes in dryer, tossed bed sheets, and bought a actual bed and foam mattress

Never saw them again.
>>
Burn your house down
>>
>>1046369
I've had bedbugs, this is how I got rid of them.

-I took everything that could be thrown through the wash and dried them at max temp for max time. During summer when I got them, I threw my non-washables into my car and trunk and put them in the hottest parking lot I knew and left the car to sit there for two days to bake. (My leather jacket and shoes). Those little blood-suck fucks didn't make it through that.

-For what was too big to throw in the dryer, I bought a bag of diatomaceous earth from the local feed store and put a fuck-ton in a sock and used the sock as a duster all over the walls, carpet, especially the mattress, drawers, windows, bed frame, etc. There's a special little plastic reservoir plate you can buy cheaply online to put under your bed frame's beds that you can put the d-earth into. It allows bed bugs to climb into the dearth reservoir but not out of it. They get stuck there and die and can't climb up the rest of the leg of your bed frame.

-Alcohol kills bed bugs. It suffocates them but drying out their exoskeleton. Get a giant spray bottle and finely mist alcohol on any you see or in areas that won't soak in the alcohol but they will climb over.

-DO NOT bring any of your clean clothes/bedding/etc back into your room or they have more places to hide. Keep the area bare as you can and keep all articles that are climbable off the floor (tuck in your bed skirt, don't let clothes hang off your chairs and drag on the floor, roll up window curtains, etc).

-Make a trap for them in the center of the room. Get a soup bowl and a large plate and place them in the center of the room, with the bowl in the center of the plate. In the bowl place a bit of dry ice in water. As the ice dissolves it attracts the bed bugs (they track you via the carbon monoxide (or is it dioxide?) that your exhale when you breathe out, so this is a bait and switch. Beneath the bowl place some alcohol or d-earth or even a mouse glue trap to trap and kill the bugs.
>>
>>1047277
-Vacuum and re-dust your mattress and floors daily. Get a bed-bug proof liner for your mattress and wooden box and open them daily to redust and vacuum.

-Empty your vacuum daily (into a fire preferably) and clean the bag with alcohol (or if it's a rewashable one, in hot water and the dryer).

-Get a bed-bug killer/repellent and spray yourself and anything you take out of that room daily so as not to spread them where they can re-populate and come back with you.

-GET SLEEP. Take a sleeping pill if you have to but insomnia and paranoia is your enemy. This is a siege and you need to out-last them.

You should see results in around a week, but keep up this routine for 3-4 weeks as some of the eggs won't have hatched yet so you need to get them before they can hide and recoup their losses.

All in all, I lost about $50 in my infestation; 20 for the large bag of d-earth, 10 for dry ice, 15 for a bed liner, and 5 for the repellent.
>>
>>1047278
FYI I used FOOD-GRADE diatomaceous earth, that's how I got around the inhaling it problem. If you already have one, just have your air purifier running in the room for a few hours prior to bed and keep it on all night. Wear a painter's mask or a bandana when you dust and vacuum. My kid siblings kept coming in there to help me out (they liked the "poof socks") and they had absolutely no health issues even with the masks off for a few minutes. One person who helped complained that the stuff burnt her skin but after she washed with soap and water, the burning sensation went away and there were no marks nor rash on her.
>>
>>1047187

THIS THIS THIS!

My bedbugs got rekt big time when I got past the denial period of having them. I immediately threw out the whole bed and bought a new bed and bought a bed cover/protector for it. I also got a minimal bed frame.

I put each of the legs of the bed in small bowls of baby powder. I made sure no other part of the bed made contact with the wall or floor. This set up has been described as an oasis.

I set aside or bought clothing and put them in plastic boxes. I wore only the clothing in those plastic boxes and inspected them constantly.

I was never bitten again after getting the new bed and setting up those bowls. After around 60+ days(the lifespan of bedbugs), you should be in the clear. I never saw them again and I was able to go back to wearing all my other clothing after regular washing.
>>
>>1046369
>buy homeowners insurance
>pour gasoline all over your house
>light a match
>burn your house down
>profit??
>build a new house away from niggers
>>
Stop freaking out. Bed bugs are easy to get rid of. They make fumigation bombs that will kill some but the sure fire way of killing every single one requires an electric heater (or two). Make sure you do this on separate 15 amp circuits. You need an electric heater with no thermostat. You need to make sure they are away from flammable objects. Tile or fireplace mats. Crank that bitch up, leave it on all day. Sit outside and chill. Check on the temperature. The hotter the better. Around 130 they die pretty fast. if it doesn't work, go again for two days. Sometimes it takes a while for the heat to bleed into the walls where they live. This is how they kill them at the local jail my friend works at and they get them a lot from the prisoners.
>>
>>1046804
This. They're not like roaches. Bedbugs are entirely indepenedent from how clean a place is.

In fact, they'd probably prefer a cleaner place since it means less obstruction and fewer potential dessicants getting between them and your delicious blood.

Doubly disregard anyone who says it's "niggers". The reason bedbugs came back is because they got resistant to modern poisons, and older harsher poisons fell out of use because they poison people too.

>>1047164
home heating isn't viable without special equipment.
COOLING, however, will work. leave your doors open during a snowstorm and let your house fall below freezing for a day or two and it'll kill fucking everything.

>>1047278
>-GET SLEEP. Take a sleeping pill if you have to but insomnia and paranoia is your enemy. This is a siege and you need to out-last them.
this is true. bugs make people crazy. an important thing to remember is that they're just bugs. all they do is make you itchy. They don't carry disease, nor do they carry venom. in fact, the itching is actually due to an anesthetic in their saliva! Stay relaxed. Don't let bugs compromise your life.

also protip if you get a fresh bite, rub some dishsoap on it. it won't itch after if you got it early and resist scratching it.
>>
>>1047740
Having your home freeze is a great way of having all your pipes freeze. In best case you'll only loose your dishwasher/washing machine. Worst case all plumbing and water based heating needs to be replaced.
>>
they are attracted to body heat. So a glue trap on top of a self heating pack works. Put one under the bed and then one on the mattress. A steam iron, run it around all the seams of the mattress and box spring, and any seams or cracks in the bed frame. You can also purchase zip on mattress pads. Baseboards, anything under your bed, need to be vacuumed really well.
(One of the guests at the hostel I managed brought them in the one room, I was able to get rid of the infestation in one afternoon without chemicals).
>>
>>1046369
Heat is the only effective way to kill them. Though I doubt that you've actually managed to isolate them to a single room, let's say that you have...

Beds and clothing are treated with heat. Lots of heat.

Tent the room in question with heavy tarp, tape it to make sure nothing escapes, stick a barn heater in there, and nuke the room. Like as hot as you can get the motherfucker without melting the paint. The eggs die at ~120 degrees @ 90 minutes, but remember that's temperature at whatever insulated little hole they're hiding in. Get that entire bitch up to 140 degrees. Leave it for multiple hours.

Then put your mattress inside a bedbug-rated mattress cover. If a single egg survives deep inside they won't be able to escape.

>>1047740
>COOLING, however, will work.

No, it won't.

>Joelle F. Olson of the University of Minnesota Twin Cities and colleagues froze bedbugs at various stages of life, fed and unfed, for varying lengths of time. The bad news was that the bugs didn’t die nearly as quickly as other studies had found, a mere hour or two at -16° or -17° Celsius. “In our study, bedbugs survived lower temperatures, with eggs surviving in short-term exposures … to temperatures as low as -25° C,” the researchers write. But the bugs are not freeze tolerant, the scientists found, and they can be killed — no matter their stage of life or feeding status. All it takes is 80 hours in temperatures of -16° C.
>>
>>1047977
You can't heat just the one room. It has to be all adjacent rooms in addition to the room to be treated. Once they start getting warm they migrate from the heat, into walls, and then into other rooms when the wall heats up.

I'm the >>1047977
housekeeping manager above.

The industry protocol in multi-unit buildings is to heat adjacent rooms in addition to the target unit.

The industry standard for treating single family units is to heat the entire unit basement and all in one go. Any professional doing less is doing a shit job.
>>
>>1047977
>All it takes is 80 hours in temperatures of -16° C.
Sounds like a canadian winter to me.
>>
>>1048001
>Waiting for winter to get rids of the bugs
>Letting everything in your house stay at < -16C for 3 days
Well, I guess it's ok for cabins and for killing the bugs hiding in your furniture.
>>
I had bedbugs for a week once. I got depressed and started drinking and then they left me alone.
>>
>>1048049
>and then they left me alone.

Did they file for nit-support?
>>
>>1046433
Bedbugs were extinct here until DDT was banned.
>>
>>1046726
DDT is probably used since first world nations banned it because muh bald eagles and condors.
>>
I'm not sure why I'm reading through this entire thread seeing as I live in Alaska and will never have to deal with bedbugs. Interesting stuff though.
>>
Ok. I have had bed bugs, here is how it goes.

Step 0: Get rid of cardboard, books, clutter ect. Anything with small cracks or nooks needs to be either disposed of or they need to be sterilized in high heat. Get a bed bug cover for your mattress. It will never be clean, but it is protected that way from them getting out or in.

Stage 1: Hire a pro exterminator. For a 1 bedroom apartment you are looking at about 2000$ for steam and spray treatments. Heat treatments? That will be significantly more expensive.

Stage 2: Follow up treatments an monitoring every 2-3 weeks. FORCE YOUR LANDLORD TO DO THIS

Stage 3: Realize that the chances of succeeding in this endeavor is useless, toss your furniture, find a new place, launder the clothing you can save and basically discard everything else.

Honestly Diatomecous earth won't work. Alcohol? It works, but not very good. Poisons are almost useless. Bedbugs hide extremely well. You need to really knuckle down to kill them. Ideally? You would move.

Those traps? They don't work. A bedbug will literally climb onto the roof, then drop onto you to feed. Unless you sleep in a completely enclosed bubble, you will never be safe.

Also you can move the eggs/bugs on your clothes, bags, furniture. They spread fast and easily.
>>
>>1048295
>u need 2 burnm everythign u own u muss start over life !!!!!!!!!!

typical treatments work for 99% of people, sorry you live in fucking haiti or something
>>
>>1048318

Actually treatment plans are rarely 99% effective. 1 or 2 missed bugs can infest and entire apartment in a few weeks. The problem? You rarely notice the 1-2 or even a half dozen. By the time you realize bed bugs are back or have moved in it is too late.

Thats why exterminators do 2-4 treatments within the first 2-3 months.
>>
>>1046795
psa time

Not sure how safe it is, yeah itll probably slay the damn bed bugs but its a health hazard.
It evaporates at Im pretty sure less than room temperature and if you can smell it then its in your system.

The negative health effects are many and I think it may be carcinogenic but its been a while since Ive been on the wikipedia page.

Not sure how much it takes to actually kill you on the spot but it also gets in through the skin so be really careful not to spill that shit all over yourself

Also drinking it can cause serious internal burns and shit
>>
>>1047986
Hey man thanks for doing your fucking job.
I had a friend of a friend with 3 kids. Wont get into it but the woman had a very nasty and basic personality and her kids were always hungry and whining because she fed them terribly. Which was just hard to watch.

Anyway she got caught up in a SCANDAL.
She lived in low income apartments whos main residents were immigrants.
She had bedbugs multiple times, was charged more and more each time and they always had to move their furniture for them and it took like a week for each unit.

Turns out, go figure they werent doing it how they shouldve and they werent supposed to be charging tenants, they were supposed to be charging the fucking people running the low income apartments.

She made it onto the news and spoke up since she was the only one in the building who could speak proper english plus she had three daughters so it was a no brainer to have her on for the story.

Dont know what happened to her, her kids, the low income housing shit or the exterminator company because I lost my shit on her after she started fucking popping weird tiny finger blister things in my direction.

>i notice little bumps all over her fingers
>immediate pang in chest
>tell her I dont mean to be rude but I was wondering what skin condition she has
>she says idk
>im like wtf do you mean you dont know
>shes like idk
>tell her she should go to the free clinic
>she says she has and they just give her antihistimines or whatever and they come back anyway
>ask her how she doesnt know what skin condition she has then and why she isnt treating it and if she knows if its infectious
>shes like, idk and they always come back anyway and my kids dont got em
>internal what the fuck
>stand up and say while thats interesting I do have to leave because at this point ive been ready to leave the presence of her kids for a while
>shes like oh wait check this out and starts popping them
>liquid visibly spurting out
>jump the fuck back as fast as i can
cont
>>
>>1048834
>flashback to switching characters in mortal kombat because i basically threw my chest and head back and slid across the carpet trying to get the fuck away from her
>she thinks my fear is laughable
>she starts popping them AT me
>shits like the fucking matrix i see that shit coming at me
>instant and deep primordial sense of fear
>never felt that kind of fear because i had never had someone purposely splurting their possibly infectious bio waste liquid at me
>oh my god bitch no
>run through her house to the bathroom
>shes chasing me and laughing
>lock myself in her bathroom
>hear her say something to me through the door but my heart is in my ears
>hear her cackling at our friends in the living room
>her back is to the door
>without a second or even first thought really I unlock and shove the door open
>start running and dont stop
>shes in the middle of the hallway
>put both my hands on her right shoulder and shove her against the wall while jumping to the right to completely avoid her body
>shout SUpER UNCIVIL as my friends and her daughters blur past me
>get into my car
>have high fences in my backyard so I get ass naked and burn my clothes in my firepit and smoke a cigarette as soon as I get home
>probably couldve handled it better but as an ex stim addict with social anxiety im too used to not questioning my adrenaline
>wonder which one of us is more fucked up in the head
>no regrets
>literally cut off every single one of those people as that was the day I found out she had bed bugs too
>ignore all texts and calls and facebook messages
>still no regrets
>>
I'd dispose of my mattress and bedding and switch to a hammock. Comfier (I switched due to bad back) and you can throw your whole bed in the washer.

Hammocks are cheap and often DIYed as are hammock stands. Check hammock forums.
>>
OP here thanks for the advice alot of its helped i just gotta keep up with it and hope everything ends the best
>>
>>1048837
I'd react much the same way. That's disgusting beyond imagination
>>
>>1047790
Shut the water off and drain the pipes first you dumbass.
>>
>>1048817
>It evaporates

Diatomaceous earth does not evaporate on Earth temperatures and pressures. DE is calcium carbonate, which is the same as chalk. Did the Cliffs of Dover ever evaporate or your classroom chalk?

Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about. (Chemist here, btw)>>1048834

Like any extremely fine powder, DE can cause respitory problems when inhaled. So, avoid the dust and wear an appropriate mask.
>>
>>1050250
>>>1048834 #
Ignore that quote. Fucking hate posting on my phone, but I have to because my cable internet IP is banned in 4chan.

Also, to the anon posting >>1048834 and >>1048837 , shut up... nobody wants to read your way-too-long story about human trash.
>>
>>1046369

The guys that said "throw out your mattress" are right. But if you can't, then you can use a Permethrin-based spray on EVERYTHING in the room (bed, box spring, carpet, etc.). You can buy it premixed as a bedbug spray, but it's at a weak concentration. I bought concentrated permethrin from Tractor Supply and mixed my own and those little suckers were gone within a couple of days.
>>
>>1050272
To what concentration did you make your homemade spray?
>>
>>1050273

Most commercial sprays are 0.2-0.5% permethrin. I mixed to a closer to 0.75% for mine.

As an added benefit, I also use this as a spray on my outdoor clothing. Spray them until they are soaked, and it will kill ticks, chiggers, fleas and stuff for a good 3-4 washings and will repel them for up to 5-6 washings.

JUST MAKE SURE to get the concentrate that doesn't use heavy petro-based carriers -- those will smell like you sprayed with diesel fuel.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.