[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Micro Terrarium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1674.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1674.png
1MB, 1136x640px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3zPi7FC_lM
>>
>>1042817
neat
>>
>>1042817
Pretty cool

I'll try it with an old burnt out bulb
>>
i made an oil lamp with one of those old bulbs
>>
>>1042817
>everything in it dies and turns to foul-smelling goo within the week

dont bother with this shit, just get a proper tank and actually care for it

theres a reason the little bulbs you can buy in korean stores always have plastic plants and not real ones
>>
File: DSC_0678.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0678.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>1043322
wow, look at this well informed faggot!

Pic related: planted in the beginning of the year, living happy as a clam.

these are better done with one of those bulbs with big balloon, and E27 socket, tho
>>
>>1043898
I remember your thread, didn't you hook up an LED?
>>
>>1043322
I made one and it lasted a year and a half before I left it on my window sill too long and the moss dried out.
>>
>>1043902
doubt you remember something that didn't happen desu ;)
>>
Been wondering how viable it is to have an enclosed terrarium with an aqua terrarium, might give it a shot.
>>
>>1042817
Fake and gay
>>
>>1044748
I saw some years ago in a book about an enclosed biosphere about that size

It had algae and multiple species of shrimp
>>
>>1044827

You can buy shrimp biospheres at those shitty "Crystal earth salt lamp" stores sometimes. I know one local to me had them (wife bought bath bombs there). They had small and large ones, with between 3 and 7 shrimp in each. They had some sort of coral looking structure, sand and some algae. Problem? You couldn't feed them. The shrimp did poorly. Over time the nutrients in the closed system disperse/the shrimp grow and the the limited resources get further depleted. Then the shrimp die and the loop collapses. With a small port to drop in a shrimp pellet occasionally, you could significantly extend the life span.

The shrimp also where not active in any way.
>>
>>1042817
hey look it's this thread again
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.