[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glass bottles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1471875454183-720405228.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1471875454183-720405228.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
What can I do with 7 different types of bottles? There are 35 of them in general. I thought about making some bongs, but I would have nothing to do with them later...
>>
Sterilize bottles
Make fruit syrup
Fill bottles
Store for the winter or whole year round for fruity delight

Don't you have a mother to disappoint?
>>
Rifle.
>>
>>1042491
>What can I do with 7 different types of bottles?

Shove them up 7 different types of ass.
>>
Piss storage so you don't have to go to the bathroom as often.
>>
>>1042492
It would be great usage for them, but I already have some syrup stored in previous bottles
>>
>Molotov rampage
>ferment carbohydrates into alcohol
>bongs to sell
>shooting targets
>cum storage
>flower vases for Mother's Day
>d) all of the above
>>
>>1042491
Recycle them you fucking bum
>>
>>1042491
Use them to store the beer you brew over the next two weeks. No excuses, get cracking.
>>
File: recycled-bottle-art.jpg.cf.jpg (43KB, 453x400px) Image search: [Google]
recycled-bottle-art.jpg.cf.jpg
43KB, 453x400px
>>1042491
Build a fort.
>>
File: Plastic_bottle_art_4.jpg.cf.jpg (60KB, 532x400px) Image search: [Google]
Plastic_bottle_art_4.jpg.cf.jpg
60KB, 532x400px
>>1042992
Or a fence.
>>
>>1042491
Make them into butt plugs and dildos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxkETXRxiu0
>>
>>1042925
Recycling glass often costs more (and produces more CO2) than manufacturing new glass. Pleb
>>
>>1042491
>>break bottle
>>cut bitch
>>profit
>>
Get a concrete mixer and tumble them to make beach glass.
>>
>>1042495
Underrated
>>
>>1042491
>Smash bottles into fine glass powder. Buy one pound of cocaine.
>Smash the powders together in a blender and sell the resulting mixture for half the price of regular cocaine at 4x the profit.
>Relish in the fact that you will never have the same customer twice.
> profit*4
>>
>>1042994
>"Or a firehazard*"
I'm in CA.
>>
>>1043201

>Multiple reports of people going to hospital to get flushed or dying after hitting coke and bleeding from their sinuses
>Cops find that someone is cutting glass with cocaine
>One dude is selling them all

That's a fine way to land yourself in prison
>>
Make some glass arrowheads
>>
>>1042491
Make some DIY rayguns out of them, bottles are perfect for that shit
>>
build a concrete wall and stick the bottles in the top and bust them up so your new wall is topped with nice mexican barbed wire
>>
>>1042491
google: bottle decoration
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.