[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese electric skateboard upgrade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: d6f8fda498bfcab6cbb61d5f.png.jpg (22KB, 563x400px) Image search: [Google]
d6f8fda498bfcab6cbb61d5f.png.jpg
22KB, 563x400px
So, i recently bought an Airwheel M3, a generic multibrand electric skateboard that runs surprisingly well for the price (450$)
Problem is, i'm a longboarder. First thing i will have to do i making a custom board to better stabilize the electric engine, that has too much torque in my opinion, and increasing the lenght of the board, the force should be more balanced between rear tires (where the engine and the battery are) and the front tires.

The second problem is that it weights too much, 11 kilos. 24 pounds.
The battery weights too much, and i'd need some help with choosing the safest option while decreasing general weight.
Spec: 81.4Wh, 220V 50-60hz
Pic is the board
>>
>>1037294
selfbump
>>
>>1037294
Either change the battery, or change the size of the gears and/or wheels. Any of these will either do exactly what you want, or screw everything up completely.
>>
>>1037333
This. Can get smaller pack and less runtime but its gonna be heavy no matter what.

China is especially bad about this, but the gear is part of the wheel or wheels for power. You maybe could change it but i fuck sure wouldnt. Fucked uo 2 already.

Good luck op. Id just buld the custom deck and jet.
>>
>opensooq
Lmao
>>
>>1037295
don't bump 30 seconds, you impatient twat. give it time and read the sticky.
There isn't much you could do about balancing the force to each wheel if it doesn't have independent motors. As for weight, there isn't much you could do there either, short of what >>1037333 said. keep in mind that making the board large will increase weight and therefore affect how it accelerates.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.