[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wooden RC Car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: car.jpg (131KB, 1080x864px) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
131KB, 1080x864px
so i've got this project, i made this little rubber band car kit and this is going to be an add-on for it by swapping parts on/off the chassis.

what is beyond me is how to wire this, i figure i could use 9v to power it, but then i need to step it down to 7.4 for the motors and 5v for the servo tester (using to control the servo). sadly im just a designer and know nothing of electronics, anyone have a simple solution?
>>
buy cheap rc cars, gut its electronics transplant them. Call it your invention. Cool car steve, win at life get into MIT and freebies from Microshill
>>
>>1036837
yeah i would like to avoid gutting an existing thing.
>>
>>1036837
Ahmed here gave the best advice, best if you cause an uproar and then transition it's cause to racism. That way it will get promoted beyond comprehension.
My personal advice: look for a site like elecrow where you can work together with them and they sell and produce your template and you get your share, even as a barebone kit they will probably add it to their inventory because they have a few lasercutters. It's chinese of course, i ordered pcbs there.
>>
>>1036840
use off the shelf RC parts then.
A 2 cell lipo battey will give you the 7.4v for the motors and most ESCs will include a v5 output for the reciever and servos.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.