[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Killing black ants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160809_145531.jpg (540KB, 912x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160809_145531.jpg
540KB, 912x1600px
I tried every concoction to rid black big ants that fly from the backyard sand but its only temporary like a few days. What else can I try? I've tried paying exterminate but same thing. Only temporary. Boric acid..borax w/sugar..ant poison spray..baking soda..nothing is working to kill them for good.
>>
>>1036027
Pour molten aluminum into their ant home to make a sick sculpture
>>
>>1036027
get 5 gallons of gasoline (91 octane is best) dig a small hole - approximately 1 cubic foot - pour gasoline into hole.

Allow to soak for 15 seconds - drop a lit "Blue Diamond" strike anywhere match onto the gasoline.

This will work everytime.
>>
build a bonfire on top of it
>>
>>1036031
Actually the lower octane is better for this purpose, because it will ignite at a lower temperature.
>>
>>1036052
The gel worked pretty well around the dirt parking space I used to use. Ants had infested my car and I left little balls of it anywhere I found them walking a path. I did this inside and outside of my car. They'll take it back to the nest, share it, then die. Another option is molten aluminum. You get to melt metal, it will fill in all the crevices, and you get a neat piece of "art" out of it.

Or you can let them continue to build and eventually they'll have a mound. It's pretty cool. Had one in my back yard for like 6 years. I blew it up with little black powder cherry bombs that v were just plastic baggies full of powder wrapped in plumber's epoxy putty about 1.5 inches in diameter and a fuse sticking out. They never came back.
>>
I poured boiling hot water on my ants and that killed them all. My ants were not big and black though.
>>
Have you considered parking a running lawn mower over the hole ?
>>
>>1036075
hank hill, pls.
>>
>>1036027
Chlorine and hidrocloric acid, make them feel like world war 1
>>
>>1036027

Soak rice in copper sulfate diluted in water. Toss the hydrated rice in areas where you see ants. Keep your pets and small children the fuck away from the stuff and don't touch/inhale/eat it

Alternatively, pour boiling water or molten metal in the fucker's home
>>
>>1036075
this only doesn't work with wasps...
>>
#BlackLivesMatter
>>
Diatomaceous Earth
>>
>>1036027
Did you try throwing some white cop ants into their home?
>>
File: 1458158130276.gif (907KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1458158130276.gif
907KB, 320x240px
>>1036051
>>
Get chickens. They will eat the ants
>>
>>1036581
/thread.
>>
>>1036027
The borax and sugar needs to be thoroughly mixed together into solution for it to be effective. and it will take a number of days for colony collapse to occur.

A tablespoon of borax, a cup of sugar, and a 1/2 cup of water on the stove. bring it to a low simmer until the borax and sugar dissolve.

Put it in a plastic lid like a yogurt container right next to the nest opening and let it be. Just keep putting it there and eventually the whole colony will die off.
>>
The best Black ant killer is a Cop ant
>>
Give thermobaric explosives a try it always works for me
>>
>>1036609
He's right, lower octane lights easier.
>>
>>1036070
The big black ones are a real pain in the ass.
>>
I had an any colony in the corner of my house sinking my foundation. Started peeing into the colony every weekend while drinking. About 3 months later no ants.
>>
>>1036051
Burning accomplishes nothing. Leave the fuel in the ground if you want to kill ants instead of entertain yourself.

Any method that involves more than a few minutes work is a waste. I prefer soap but used the gasoline soak method when emptying old fuel tanks.

Any exotic methods are just jerking off. I have work to do so I don't play with ants, just kill them.
>>
>>1036027
I use a bucket of strong laundry or diswasher detergent solution poured on the nest. Even kills fire ants and completely penetrates their mound. Detergent denies reoccupancy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.