[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need som help guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: monitor.jpg (76KB, 1776x1004px) Image search: [Google]
monitor.jpg
76KB, 1776x1004px
Anyone here know how I can get rid of this white spots on my monitor?
>>
>>1035973
They look like dead pixels. I don't think there's a fix for that.
>>
Backlight bleeding. Could cover up with some spray paint, or nail polish for smaller spots...
Just get a new one
>>
Dead pixels can be massaged out usually. I have done it in the past.
>>
Is the screen visibly damaged? Like holes on the top polarizer sheet?
You'll probably wont be able to fix it unless you dissassemble each sheet and inspect them individually.
>>
>>1035973
Why don't you show your screen with a black background.
It could be a space anomaly I'm looking at :)
>>
>>1035973
Get a new one.
And don't hit it when you are losing.
>>
>>1035973
Change your mouse pointer on the right screen and change the background on the left one, thank me later
>>
that spot is too big and round and spread out to be dead pixels, more than likely something happened and the LEDs (assume its a LED backlit) have shifted and are touching the back of the panel behind the diffuser. maybe you hit the monitor by accident and dislodged the backlight from the back panel. if you are daring, take it apart and see whats going on...if not, shitcan it and buy a new one.
>>
Someone shot it with a BB Gun. Seen dozens of these spots on dozens of monitors.
>>
Since we're at monitors, what's the best way to clean it?
I've got LCD monitor with couple of stains from squashed bugs.
>>
>>1037302
rubbing alcohol and a non-linty cloth
>>
>>1037302
>stains from squashed bug

Yeah, right. Bugs. Just don't sit so close when you are on /gif/.
>>
>>1038601
kek
>>
>>1035973
Its poor backlighting
Its either really old, or you got a bad monitor.

Replace it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.