[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a /diy/ horror stories thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: 1470430226535.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1470430226535.webm
3MB, 768x432px
Can we get a /diy/ horror stories thread?
>>
>>1035805
sauce?
>>
>>1035805
Saice plese
>>
>>1035805
Now I'm all itchy and have to go take like, three showers OP... Asshole.
>>
>>1035805
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

But slightly aroused.
>>
gonna need some sauce on that
>>
Lesson one: never post a pic/vid more interesting than the subject itself.

Sauce please.
>>
>>1035805
Banned in the WWE
>>
>>1036283
Showers open your pores and let it in further
>>
>>1035805
What the fuck.
>>
>>1036699
Only hot showers. Cold showers close your pores.
>>
>>1036699
I only watched it anon, I didn't go roll in it. Talk about hurt durr...

Nice double dubs, by the way, checked.
>>
>>1035805
>>
>>1035805
I'm sorry did u say CRINGE?
>mfw
>fiberglass insulation...

Well, i built a remote controlled push mower. My dumb ass in my haste welded 2 sharp af metal plates to the front to mount the front wheels. Turned on mower while 1. Standing in front like a jackass. And 2. My fat assed belly bumped the transmitter lever. "Warp 9 engage." Mower poped a wheelie, hit my knee on one leg and scar on my shin on the other while wtfing away from it. Manage to get it to almost stop and fumble the reciever.

>mfw
>huge dent in my pickup fender >blood everywhere
>neighbors run over in horror
>notabouttoevenexplainthis.jpg
>"i fell."

Another diy fail of mine.

>be me
>build electric bike
>cheap china kit
>get it done
>fuckyeah.jpg
>unplug charger and plug in controller
>cheap china made charger has a short in the plug
>shitshitshitshit.jpg
>blackmarks on 80% of my body
>probably broke a finger
>dad looses his shit in a fit of uncontrollable laughter unable to be duplicated by anyone to this day
>mfw my tragic near death bicycle fight is to this day his favorite storry to tell everyone who will or even won't listen

Pretty much all the interesting shit i got. If i live through my first ev car build i'll post the horrors...
>>
>>1036699
Cold shower scrub with butter? I think? Somehow pulls it out.

I have taked a shop vac to my entire body.

Nothing works...
>>
>>1036752
My bad. Was backwards. I tried the wifes face peel mask on my arms. 0 results.
>>
Honestly, I find that the only way to get something done right is to diy. Over the years I have hired many, many people to work on my house. 99% of them left it in worse condition then when they started.
>>
>>1036967
If you know the "grade", you can apparently match it to an equal grade of pumice stone. Takes the fibers right out, or so I've been told.
>>
>>1036980

I was actually thinking about this yesterday when I was sitting on my deck.
>>
I've got one of my father. He's cheap and after watching home improvement shows he thinks he knows it all.

>bathroom above kitchen
>leaking kitchen roof
>he rips down all the drywall
>fix brass pipe
>staples plastic sheet up
>puts up drywall
>a week later
>bang!
>drywall and water everywhere

Tl;dr my father unintentionally made a water Baloon in the kitchen
>>
>>1035805
nooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1037133
Lost. hard. LOL
>>
>>1037133
same happened in my house, after we payed some professionals 4000 $ to fit a 2000$ ventilation system to take away hot air from the attic.
>>
I wore a metal watch while working with some small lead acid batteries. You can guess what happened.

Luckily, only a tiny spot touched my wrist and I only have a small scar. Got a nice whiff of burning flesh when it happened though...
>>
Got one that a friends told me once.

>Friend has a friend who works as a mechanic.
>Is very careful while removing battery from vehicles.
>Knows that touching the terminals is safe with hands.
>Always covers one terminal with hand so that the tool hes using to tighten the other doesn't short them out.
> Gets married.
>Now has a gold ring on one hand, doesn't remember it.
>Time to remove another battery.
>Proceed to cover one terminal with left hand.
>Wrench on one terminal, tightens it.
>Other end of wrench hits ring.
>ZAP
>Small round blobs of gold everywhere.
>Nice ring shaped scar around finger.
>Married forever.

Now he doesn't wear his new ring at all while at work.
>>
>>1038699

Had a buddy get hot slag on his wedding ring while welding
>>
>>1038963
Fingering a slag while welding is hazardous.
>>
>>1036253
IWA Mid South Queen of the Deathmatch tournament 2015.
I forget the name of those particular bitches because I've never heard of them before and I'm into this shit.
>>
Not really diy, but I was making a pizza the other week, 475F oven, and touched the side as I was taking the pizza out. So how it just destroyed the first layer, slightly blistered, and the skin just fell off by the end of the night. It wasn't a bad burn either, it only went down 1-2 more layers and was easy to take care of (no infection with just peroxide and and antibiotic cream, no bandage).

A friend of mine fixes vacuums, and once put a drill bit through his hand (was drilling something and it slipped into his palm). He didn't have insurance so he just wrapper it in paper towels and tape and walked it off.
>>
>>1035805
Context? She's bloodied in a lot of places that don't make sense.

Watching this is also like watching some get submerged in honey, then rolled in a field of mowed grass.
>>
>>1038699
Did he scrape up the old and make the new one from it?
>>
>wearing a ring while doing manual work
deservedit/10
>>
>>1038982
Sabrina Sixx and Kathy Owens.
I'm assuming that everything is staged, because this is pretty fucked up.
>>
>>1039297
lol'ed :^)
>>
My dad was working on heating coils on our dryer since they worked intermittently.

he left the thing PLUGGED IN (240V) while he was working, and the tip of his screwdriver touched one of the coils which caused the entire house's lights to dim and tripped a few circus.

The screwdriver tip was completely melted off
>>
>>1039370
Doesn't your house have like... fuses ?
>>
>>1038963
Hey, that's no way to talk about his wife
>>
>>1039356
Yeah it's fucked up.

I like wrestling as much as the next guy but I don't get the appeal of these travelling recheck shows where the "fight" is just one guy/girl being completely passive and just getting brutally whaled on. That crosses the line from sports entertainment to bdsm/snuff as far as I'm concerned. Not sure who I'd shoot first, the performing freaks or the degenerates who bring their kids to watch this "entertainment".
>>
>>1039424
Yeah, you heard the child too, didn't you? Somewhat after the fiberglass insulation.
>>
>>1039405
>Doesn't your house have like... fuses ?

Can't you read? it's a >>1039370
>circus.
>>
>>1039715
circus?
how do you keep the elephants from shitting all over?
don't the clowns get annoying?

but the real question is where do you keep your lions?
>>
>>1039763
They Edisoned the elephant, the clowns are in place of a fuse board, useless but the screams are pleasing
The lions.... Concrete wizard tower?
>>
>>1036991
I must know more.
Had to do more than one roof with this shot in my lifetime.
Still have flashbacks whenever im near it.
Please, noble anon, enlighten us all.
>>
>>1036980
>99% of them left it in worse condition then when they started.
We hired a contractor to dig a sump pit/drain trench in the basement.
One of the fuckers shit on the walls.
No, I didn't mis-type. Asshole used the can, and must have had explosive diarrhea.
Shit all over the bowl, bottom of the seat, top of the seat, and shit sprayed all over the wall.
Business owner just laughed at us.
I should have broke his jaw, but didn't.
>>
>>1040899
heh
thanks anon i enjoyed that
>>
File: nope.jpg (25KB, 442x454px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
25KB, 442x454px
>>1035805
>go to buy tools
>they're all made in china
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.