[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anybody help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20150723_1548122.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20150723_1548122.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I just got a new modem from Comcast strictly for Wi-Fi and the house I'm currently staying in runs on DirectTV but has virtually no internet. The only available coax cables outlet plugged into a DirectTV box. Is it possible to use a splitter and connect the box and modem to it so it can share the outlet???
>>
>>1035014

the cable box should also have a coax ouf
>>
>>1035017
But the box is connected to the outlet. I'm wondering if I can just reconnect it to a coax splitter and connect the modem next to it so the splitter itself can be plugged into the outlet (thus sharing the outlet)
>>
How the hell do you have DirectTV for TV and Comcast for internet? Presumably the cable goes up to the dish.
>>
>>1035014
Find the wire that your cable company plugs into. Plug your modem onto that one. Disconnect it rom directv
>>
>>1035014
Did you wave at Bertha when going by?
>>
>>1035066
its easy. I have 1 line coming in from compost cable for my internet and have 1 jack set up for the modem alone. then I have the house wired with RG6 for dish networks hoppers, joeys etc. here in seattle the tv signal from compost is like 460 and if your lucky you get a 720p channel. at least their internet beats DSL.
>>
>>1035083
Glad I'm not the only one that recognizes the view. If only it wasn't so damn expensive to live there I might move back.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.