[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chairs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 20160806_172124.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160806_172124.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
I built some chairs.
>>
File: 20160806_172558.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160806_172558.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
More kickass chairs.
>>
>>1034357
Does your daddy know you cut up his wood and floor mat?
>>
>>1034364
No. Not yet. He might spank me when he finds out. I'm a lucky boy.
>>
File: giggle.jpg (13KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
giggle.jpg
13KB, 500x333px
i like this thread
>>
Rate my chairs you fags.
>>
Here are some stats. 33.5 measures. 56 cuts. 16 splinters. 8$ spent. Experience and respect online? Priceless.
>>
Nails+wood glue>screws+talent
>>
Those look factory made.
>>
That's a really nice shovel you have in the picture. Is it for sale?
>>
I'd have sex on that chair.
>>
My dick is hard for these chairs honestly.
>>
Could the carpenter refurnish my home?
>>
>>1034357

if you remove the middle 2x4 you can use it for pooping
>>
I just visited this board for the first time since its invention and I'm starting to think it may be the funniest on all 4chin.
>>
OP here. The chairs are speaking to me. I hear their voices in my head calling me to sit upon their throne. They want me to paint them. I won't. I need to save my energy the fumes will get to me. I need to keep my sanity.
>>
>>1034438
>not spray painting them with gray spray cans, for that stronk metal look
do you even diy?
>>
>>1034438
No no no no no... the paint fumes are known to be a religious sacrament used since ancient times in rituals to honour the chairs. Look up the bible, koran and even the tora have passages describing how the inhaling of paint was utilised by the high priests to step in mental contact with the chair gods. You don't want to draw the anger of the chair gods, do you?
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>
OP HERE DID YOU KNOW THAT THE CHAIRS GAVE MORE THAN THEY TOOK? WE DIDNT NEED WHAT WE SACRAFICED EITHER.
>>
File: 1419651131707.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1419651131707.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>1034378
>33.5 measures. 56 cuts.
underrated.
>>
>>1034381
Did you grow up in some Soviet city populated by the blind?
>>
Now those are some solid and comfortable looking chairs.

Have you tried approaching your local furniture outlet and seeing if they'd buy them?
>>
>>1034872
Furniture store? Auction house is where you want to take these beauties.
>>
OP here. The auction house or retail stores didn't want them but the museum of chairs nearby took them.
>>
>>1034357

those are obviously miter saw cuts, so is that how much your dedicated to trolling? to just fuck everything up
>>
Paint the chairs with blood of the innocent.
Apply blood by repeatedly bashing them, while they're still alive.
>>
>>1035458
What are you talking about guy? They're fucking spectacular.
>>
those chairs will fold over when you sit on them and the nails will pull out, bend flat and stick in your ass.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.