[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow forest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Hi 4chan I think this may be my last resort. And I may of found something not even you can do.. So about two months ago my girlfriend was on facebook and see a picture of a light shade that cast's a shadow on the walls like a forest. And says I want this for my birthday find it for me. So I tracked it down to find there only like 30-50 of them made and cost about £4100. Now she knows we can't afford that not on a light shade. It was put to one side and now her birthday is coming up and it got me to thinking about 3weeks ago that maybe there some way to make one.. So I started to search the web for DIY plans. I found someone that had tryed on YouTube but the video wasn't all that clear and didn't have a blueprint plan. I started to look at other stuff about casting shadows on to a wall with light and I'm a bit stumped. So here i am now with my finger and pen trying to work out dissidents and all that to make a shadow that's clear. And a less I want the branch to be a foot from the wall I'm not able to do it.. So back to looking for plans on the web I went. And found this picture. But nothing more.. Can 4chan please help me in any way ??
>>
>>
>>1034251
>And I may of found something not even you can do..

Because of this quote. Basically being the youtube version of click bait. I demand anyone who reads this thread to avoid any answers until OP lurks more and how to write a proper thread post. Asking the questions he wants real answers too and that it.
>>
I'm sorry im not shore what click bait is. I would think your trying to imply I want someone to look it up on YouTube to get view's. If that was the case would I not of put a link or name of the YouTube video ? As for asking the right question. Please is there blueprints/diagrams to make a light shade that will project a shadow of a forest on to my bedroom walls ?
>>
As a added note I was thinking of using a old projector with shapes in front of the lens. But I think will use a lot of power and only will project on to one wall or one side of the room.
>>
1. Get some old branches
2. Get some twine
3. Tie the branches together around a light fixture
4. Stop being a dumbass
>>
If you think we "can't do it" you should fucking figure it out yourself, Da Vinci.

Lurk more, newfag.
>>
I was hoping in the wisdom of someone may have done this or something like it there self. And could guide me in the right way. Or someone my be able to find the full plans like in the top picture. NOW DUMBASS.. You think that wasn't the first thing I thought of.. Problems being 1. Dissidents from light to make a clear and sharp shadow. 2. Stronger light source. 3. Thickness of branchs that ends up with weight problems. Trust me after looking for almost a month I tryed a lot and falled. I think there's something to look at with a cardboard cut out like the picture but to big or small and it won't make the shadows right.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.