[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I painted all my rims with spray paint, primer, base coat and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I painted all my rims with spray paint, primer, base coat and clear coat. and filled all the curb rash with body filler. I'm very pleased with the way they turned out.
>>
ps. sorry for sideways picture
>>
>>1032164
Good job op,looks like a factory level job!
>>
>>1032164
Body filler hates to flex... That might chip out over time.
>>
>>1032164
Did you have to remove the wheels from the car? I've been needing to fix my rims from all the gouges through the years. But I loath the idea of having my car without wheels for several days, and I need to drive everyday.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
yes I had to remove them from the car and I tried to use as little as possible with the body filler
>>
what paint/primer/clear coat did you use?
>>
>>1032164
That's the finished job?
If so, damn man nice.
>>
Nice work. Did you sand in between every coat?
>>
>>1032367
that's not what the paint recommended but I did it on some coats
>>
>>1032332
duplicolor
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>
>>1032267
Looking good OP! I'd recomend JB weld instead of bondo if it cracks out and u gotta do ot again. In any case pretty good work buddy.
>>
>>1032519
thank you, I'll keep the jb weld tip in mind
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.