[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret door in brick wall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 120749906378e1b3805ddbfaffe913.jpg (12KB, 236x352px) Image search: [Google]
120749906378e1b3805ddbfaffe913.jpg
12KB, 236x352px
how would diy do it ? What hydro system would u use, how about a failsafe if electricity is off, how thick would you make the wall so that if somebody knocks on the wall or door they would not suspect a room behind it.. figure the best placement would be the basement.
>>
Id put a book case in front of it.
>>
>>1031953
That makes it 987 times more suspicious
>>
File: f4c249076a17303a4ff8838369a4b3.jpg (117KB, 736x404px) Image search: [Google]
f4c249076a17303a4ff8838369a4b3.jpg
117KB, 736x404px
>>
>>1031939
do you see the lintel there?
I see it.
>>
>>1031939
Just make a crawl space and dump an old pile of clothes for a dog to sleep on in front of it
>>
>>1031939
>thinking a wall is going to stop the cops from smelling it

You going to dump more money than the house is worth to do something that will land you in prison
>>
If anyone ever walks near that, yer fuckt

A better idea is to dig a hole, if that's an option.
>>
>>1031939
Kid this stuff never works. You get structural signs, light cracks, drafts, odours, power and water consumption, noise from fans and filters.

Stop watching so much Scooby Doo.
Secret passageways are simply not economically viable for anyone but billionaires
>>
Presumably you just put some drywall on a hinge.

The big thing being that people tend to notice when there's a space in a building that doesn't seem to be any of the rooms.
>>
>>1031939
My old boss had a safe room that was hidden, had a row of 4 bookshelves in his bedroom, one of the middle ones had a latch under a shelf and it just swung the door open into the secret room, and then it had deadbolts and shit on the inside.
>>
>>1032141
Want to know how I know you live in America?
>>
File: image.gif (118KB, 800x757px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
118KB, 800x757px
>>1031939
>mi'lady
>>
>>1032133
Oh I dunno, I heard it worked pretty well for this Austrian guy
>>
>>1032143
Because my boss had enough money for both a house and a safe room instead of a mud hut?
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 306x423px)
image.jpg
40KB, 306x423px
>>1031939
Are you building a rape dungeon?
>>
File: 1226582991josef.jpg (78KB, 800x991px) Image search: [Google]
1226582991josef.jpg
78KB, 800x991px
>>1031939
Hey, they were not supposed to let you out of prison.
>>
No rape dungon, no growing dope, just living on a continent were to much shit is hitting the fan.. just wondering..i think it could be done with bricks tho just realy have to work on the joints, need something strong enough to move it tho, and then what if elecricity cuts..
>>
>>1032280
Kek
>>
>>1032136
I agree, in my situation tho the house is not yet build.. i could incorporate it from ground zero..
>>
>>1032326
Highly suggest chopping hole in the floor and digging to china. Can be hidden by a rug. Bonus points for bringing laptop so u can continue clicking storefronts.
>>
>>1032329
Build an outdoor exit then, but not above the surface. You can figure out a suitably sealed exit hatch.

If your house burns you want a second egress.
>>
>>1032604
U do have a point there
>>
>>1032148
This is my fetish: father my own great ^great ^great grandkids
>>
>>1032089
A secret room is illegal? LAND OF THE FREE
>>
>>1032960
>secret room with hydro system

He is trying to grow pot, which is illegal.
It's legal in a few, and decriminalized in others. But you can't grow a ton of plants legally anywhere unless you have a license, at which point you don't need to hide it in your basement wall.

Looking at a lengthy jail sentence
>>
>>1032968
Not the same anon you responded to but I assumed he meant a hydraulic system for moving the heavy brick door...
>>
>>1033026

Not just you, I assumed the same.

I was wondering why hydraulic rather than pneumatic, but I guess hydraulic is marginally quieter in use.

Watch National Treasure 1 & 2 a few times. Lots of super secret doors with funky mechanisms to conceal or open.
>>
>>1031964
Phone booth.
>>
>>1032326
>just living on a continent were to much shit is hitting the fan

You'll have until next January when Hillary is inaugurated to hide your guns.
>>
>>1032957
Luckily for the genepool you're a rampant homosexual, otherwise humanity would have serious problems.

>>1032148
Say what you want about old Skitzl, he certainly knew his shit
>>
>>1033130
I won't be able to have a boating accident in the winter.
>>
>>1032968
In commiefornia you can legally grow up to 99 plants ("for personal use only") with just a 215 card, which you can get from pretty much any doctor if you know what kind of pain you have to pretend to be in.
>>
>>1033285
Forgot to add that you still want to hide it, even if you're legally in the clear. People still go missing once in a while if they like to run their mouths about how much they grow and how much cash they're making.
>>
Op here, sorry for the mistake, i do meant hydraulic for the automatic opening, not trying to grow dope.. just a family guy thats going to build a house soonish and figured that i wouldent be that hard to incorporate it into the basement as a safe room
>>
>>1031939
Someone i know has a wall of firewood in his basement that hides a small passage that leads to a room, is this an option ? Hidden doors in walls never really work
>>
What if like in the fritz desing up there somewhere, i dont go for a full door, not that wide, maybe just 60 cm and instead of putting it in the middle of a huge wall i can maybe put it in some corner
>>
>>1033130
Nope, not in merica, over here its more of a refugee issue atm.. and the joke is we are not even alowed to have guns.. and even if u go trough the loops and get a sport permit u are verry limited and cant have it on your person unles you are on ur way to the shooting range
>>
>>1031964
worked for anne frank
>>
>>1032564
Underrated
>>
>>1033455
I could make a joke here but were on diy n not pol so ill just shhht
>>
>>1033399
> building houses
> in Europe
> after 2015
Why bother? If shit really were to hit the fan, wouldn't it make much more sense to not get too attached to a certain place and have exit strategies? i.e. rent an apartment, have rear exit, organize backup hideouts etc.
What kinds of scenarios do you want to use this for?
>>
>>1033499
this

OP dont bother with that shit, you can get a decent cheap house in backwater slavland for 10000 Merkelmonies, its what im saving up to. No need to explain why youre building a Fritzl hommage and should for some reason no civil war break out and we were all just paranoid fearmongers youre left with a nice holiday home in a country with a booming economy.
>>
>>1033499
What if it doesent truly break out but we are just heading for a slow but steady plunge into decay for the next 10 years.. i think shit will happen but just like its happening for the last 10 years.. slowley. But in the same time crime gets harder and extremer
>>
>>1033530
I have a backup plan like u, but difrent.. if shit would realy hit the fan id fly my family out to the domican republic, they have nice beaches.. better than slavs armed to the tooth
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.