[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the dumbest thing you ever did yourself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: 1439221188755.jpg (281KB, 1081x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1439221188755.jpg
281KB, 1081x1920px
What's the dumbest thing you ever did yourself?
>>
>>1031838
I let my ex bf take a dump into my cunt
>>
>>1031838
Decided to cut soft plastic with a dremel and a cut of wheel.
caught a chunk right in my skull.
>>
>>1031838
holy shit op that is impressive.
>>
Broke my back self sucking
>>
Stuck my fingers in a socket without a bulb when I was high.
>>
drill + bottle cap + palm of hand
>>
>>1031852
Impressive but gross "wtf is that anon" "the exoskeletons of my enemys..." "ummm okay anon *looks at phone* i-i got to go, bye." *later on 4chan* 'women are such dirty cunts like what the hell, i gave her everything and she just took it an ran'
>>
>>1031838
Is that a kaiju made out of crickets?
>>
>>1032219
Looks like cicada molts to me.
>>
>>1031838
fell for the female meme
>>
>>1031838
Ignored my parents and didn't get a trade, now I'm stuck in my 40's doing shitty dead end jobs.

I nearly joined that Navy at 19 but didn't because my then GF begged me not to, like the little dumb cuck I was, I listened to her.

Seriously I don't even....
>>
File: Untitled.png (100KB, 683x721px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
100KB, 683x721px
>>1031838
The worst thing a person can do is post things from this shithole.
>>
>>1032341
check the file name, he got it from here, so op is innocent
>>
>>1031838
how do you get that many cicadas?? What the fuck?
>>
>>1033185
The trees are full of their molts where I live whenever they cycle.
>>
>>1031838
I went to college.
>>
>>1032209
Did you pierce your hand?
>>
>>1033202
Same.
What a colossal and stupid waste of time, money and energy.
>>
>>1031842
I kind of want to hear more...
>>
>>1031838

Hideaki Anno please go.
>>
I'm scared shitless of bugs like cicadas and cockroaches. fine with most other bugs though
>>
>>1031838
pierced my own nipples/ belly button/ ears
>>
My brother (age 19) got circumcised for medical reasons earlier this year. While he had the stitches in, anything he wore would rub against them and cause pain. So I used a coat hanger, safety pins, and duct tape to build a frame for his bathrobe which would hold the fabric about six inches away from him.
>>
I was trying to remove a stripped screw from a small electronics enclosure using a very fine flathead. I slipped and, when I let go of the screwdriver, it stayed in place (the 'place' being the palm of my other hand). I turned my hand over and the skin was pushed up about a half inch. I then pulled it out and something that looked a bit like a small earthworm was dragged out of the hole by the screwdriver, I pushed it back into what I hoped was the correct position and sealed the wound with steristrips.

Weirdly, it wasn't painful at the time but my entire arm tingled like crazy when I pulled the screwdriver out. It was very lucky that the screwdriver passed between the bone and that it healed almost without incident. The only lingering problem is that if I close all my fingers tightly around something small and heavy (like lifting a large soda bottle by the cap) my arm tingles like it did when the screwdriver came out.
>>
>>1031838
enjoy your roach lung induced asthma
http://www.nchh.org/WhatWeDo/HealthHazardsPreventionandSolutions/Insects.aspx
>>
>>1033909
>based anon
>>
>>1031838
when i was about 4 years old i disassembled a tv, thoroughly, desoldered all the components and all. then! i tried putting it back together. by the time i had used up nearly all of the components i decided to switch it on. it blew up and i got electrocuted. this really sparked my interest in electronics among other sparks. my parents however were not amused at all.
>>
This is art, friendo.
>>
>>1034113
For a 4 year old that's damn impressive
>>
>>1032282
This desu ;_;
>>
>>1034137
Didn't know /diy/ had a filter for t.b.h
>>
>>1034113
I electrocuted myself with the christmass lights when I was a child because they came with an ear piercing "jingle bell" song, I opened it while still working to see If I could remove the piezo speaker and as soon as I touched the circuit board I got shocked, that was the first time and to this day I get shecked at least twice a year, the last time just two days ago, when I tried to see if I could override the safety feature of the elevator at my apartment complex, I used a pair of keys to short two contacts which indicate the controller that the door is closed and then I reached for the 0 floor button, as soon as I touched the metal button I got shocked, each year seems to hurt more.
Anyway, I discovered if you short the contcts you can get the elevator to move with the door open (provided you don't short yourself to ground), leaving the void exposed.
>>
>>1032470
How can you tell, everything i upload keeps it's filename
>>
>>1034113
>>1034149
I once tried to build a light with copper wire, jumper cables, and a light bulb. Tripped every breaker in the house. Still didn't shock myself.
>>
>>1032307
20 here. Will learn from your mistake.
>>
>>1034138
prety sure it's global f.a.m
>>
File: IMG_20150503_160035.jpg (329KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150503_160035.jpg
329KB, 1920x2560px
Trying to rebuild a sailboat. Going on year three. Not saying I haven't learned quite a bit. Just saying that I haven't been sailing since I bought the damn thing. Lesson is, always pay for a survey, even if it is only a thousand dollar boat.
>>
when I was 11 or 12 I rigged up a 240v motor to an old kiln contol box for speed control, then used some scrap metal to make a 5 foot propeller that i hammered on the motor shaft. I was going for the most powerful fan I could make. Ended up sending the prop through 3 barn walls and a tractor engine, and with no load the motor burst into an electrical fire instantly, setting quite a bit of straw on fire and almost burning down the barn along with several hundred thousand dollars worth of farm equipment

My ass was sore for years
>>
>>1034149
Why would you want to override the elevators primary safety feature you lunatic?
>>
>>1031838
i just tried to use my drillpress as a lathe.

Things did not go well i can tell you that.
>>
>>1033984
check your reading comprehension m8
roaches and roach parts cause asthma attacks in people who already suffer from asthma
also read the thread, that's not even op's sculpture
>>
File: 1469805682-cement.gif (3MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1469805682-cement.gif
3MB, 600x337px
who's ready to take the contact cement challenge!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwq59bBJSbs

>>1032209
yes, yes I did

I learned not to hold the thing you are trying to drill through
>>
>>1034717
Did you read the part where he gets shocked at least twice a year? He'll figure out why safety features exist eventually.
>>
>>1034771
Th guy's channel is gold.
>>
Not to myself, but this one time I had a laptop motherboard with a broken barrel jack, and I wanted to see if it would still start up, so I got a 19V transformer and soldered a mains plug on one end and a wire to the laptop on the other. And then I plug it in and just as I'm pressing the switch I see what I've done. What I've done is I've soldered a cable on to one side of the transformer, and then soldered the other end of the cable onto the other side of the transformer. And then I've taken the wire I soldered onto the laptop's power terminals and soldered it into the mains power cable. And then the switch closed and all the voltage regulators on the motherboard exploded.
>>
I made a very weak electric drill.
>>
>>1034683
how much money have you wasted so far?
>>1034728
details?
>>
>>1031838
Lit a pile of gypsum/Al thermite with a short match I was holding in my hand.
The funny thing is that it didn't hurt at all for about 1/2 an hour (confused nerve endings and adrenaline)...
>>
When i was in school, my teacher gave me bad marks at physics because he didnt like me.
We worked on electric tables, we got some very old 230v transformers so i took away the part which holds it at 25v and gave 230v onto a 47v protection
It only took 3s until it blowed up

I act like i didnt know what i was doing so i didnt get in trouble
>>
>>1031842
I have had a similar experience
I took a dump in my ex gf's cunt
>>
Trying to fit a rubber petrol hose onto a too-big petrol tank connection (for an outboard motor). I tried using a nail to lever the tube on and after a ten minute struggle it rocketed the nail into my face - strong enough to take out a chunk of my glasses right in front of my pupil

Worn safety glasses for everything ever since
>>
>>1034683
Wish I could tell you it's worth it but I've rarely sailed since buying my boat due to repairs and breakages. and it's in pretty good nick .

My advice is if you want a boat, keep it. But if you want to sail then just find someone to crew for and sell the damned thing
>>
>>1034113
When I was 3 years old I picked up a screwdriver, dissasembled an unplugged wall light, peeled the wires with a knife, then plugged the light and tried to join the cables (with a hand on each). Thank god I was crouching
>>
>>1034683
Sell lead $1 per pound anon. Junk boat and buy smaller gas powered?
>>
>>1034698
LOL!! thanks for sharing anon. Grats on not burning your family business down.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470405894041.jpg (30KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470405894041.jpg
30KB, 600x577px
>>1033909
I wanna say good job but i cant stop chuckling. Nice!
>>
>>1034113
Rewired a 110 ceiling fan motor trying to fix a standing floor fan. All the lights in the house dimmed and i got caught hiding a burn spot in the carpet. Figured i was about to get an ass beating but my dad couldnt stop laughing. Hate getting shocked....
>>
>>1034969
It went something like this
>allright i have this block of wood, ill slam a drill bit in it so the drill press can hold it
>this seems about right, let me just turn it on to see if it is centered and then ill secure the bottom side afterwards

the block of wood flew through my window and hit me in the face.
Shit was cash
>>
>>1035394
>Thank god I was crouching
Care to explain?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.