[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: tim-taylor.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tim-taylor.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
What went wrong?
>>
He drank too much.
>>
>>1031417
He got married.
>>
>>1031417
he stopped doing/peddling cocaine and being relevant
>>
He said rough instead of roof.
>>
>>1031417
wasnt he a rat?
>>
sears doesnt sell tools anymore

ruh ruh ruh

>>1031459
fucking michigan
>>
>>1031417
You made a thread about the wrong character.
>>
>>1031417
He let got prime Pamela Anderson.
>>
>>1031491
I'm seeing this guy in infomercials now. Did he hit rock bottom?
>>
>>1031417

Galaxy Quest was hilarious. I always wrote it off but finally watched it recently and thought it was pretty great.

He's done a lot of dumb family movies that paid the bills. He made bank off Santa Clause and he does tons of animated stuff.

I'd like to see him do more grown up stuff, he could be good but I'm sure he's comfortable and making huge cash. Stuff like Santa Clause and Toys and Cars pays big on royalties, those movies never die and have new fans being born every day.

He's making so much that his grand children will never need jobs. It doesn't get much more successful than that.
>>
>>1031899
The original Santa Clause was god-tier desu
>>
>>1031899
Galaxy quest was surprisingly good.
Sigourney looked pretty hot, especially considering how many miles she has on her.
>>
he joined alcoholic's anonymous....lmao no joke, and they are all crazy fucked up people and it spread to him
>>
Lastan standing. 10/10
>>
>>1032533
Last man standing...
>>
>>1031921
>mfw I was in that movie as the body double for the kid when his face didn't need to be in it due to child labour laws

Still get royalty checks from that shit all these years later.
>>
>>1032682

No you weren't, and no you don't
>>
>>1032533
the first season was great, then everything went off the rails different and I lost interest immediately
>>
>>1031476
Kek. The older people here in Michigan say creek like crick
>>
>>1032756
Kinda blew when the oldest sister for what ever reason got rekt off the show. Now they got that dumb over weight dob who always looks like shes holding back a fart.
>>
>>1032757
Rough/roof, creek/crick, pellow/pillow, melk/milk, warsh/warsh, groshry/grocery.
Blame the windmill winders.
>>
>>1031417
He caught me with his wife and was never the same.
She was hot but got clingy.
Had to let her go.
>>
>>1031899
Galaxy Quest is so good that some Star Trek fans consider it as part of the franchise (and it handily solves the Odd-Bad/Even-Good pattern)
>>
>>1032757
Almost everyone in rural Indiana does the same.

t. rural Hoosier
>>
>>1033030
Fellow rural hoosier here. It's a crick.
>>
>>1033030
>>1033163

Outside Terre Haute reporting in
>>
>>1033172
Inside Terre Haute checking in
>>
>>1031859
not if he's still being paid for acting work..

yeah it's infomercials, but fuck it's still work 10 years after your largest roll went off the air
>>
>>1033022
citation needed
>>
>>1033279
Norm MacDonald asked Gilbert Gottfried how much the infomercial money was (the Shoedini), and he replied with something along the lines of, "More than you'd think."

I agree, work is work. According to Google, Karn has a net worth of $10,000,000. I'd shill horseshit for $10,000,000.
>>
>>1031758
>>
>>1033030
>>1033163
>>1033268
>>1033172
Between Indy and Terre Haute reporting in.

Fug, how many Hoosiers are on /diy/?
>>
>>1033534
Damn, forgot to remove name from posting in a shit thread a few days ago. Back to being anon... sorry, folks.
>>
>>1031491

>standard overweight male in TV shows from the 90's

And now we have honeybobo...
>>
Tooo infinity and beyEEEEUUUUUUGGGGHHHH!?!?!
>>
>>1033534
Not a rural Hoosier, but a Hoosier none the less. Greenwood checking in.
>>
>>1033022
>Odd-Bad/Even-Good
I want this horseshit to die already. The only bad odd-numbered ToS film is Star Trek V: The Wrath of Sybok. All the TNG films were kinda crap, except for First Contact... and even that had problems.
>>
>>1035656
Also, IV was about whales talking to aliens. I'd call that a shitty movie.
>>
>>1033886

You know...I had no fucking idea.
>>
>>1035683
Fuck you! That was one of the best ones!
>>
File: depp_main_1398173a.jpg (15KB, 532x300px) Image search: [Google]
depp_main_1398173a.jpg
15KB, 532x300px
Nobody makes fun of Tim Allen on my watch..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV3MQtpYikM
>>
>>1033268
Your city planner needs to spend more time on DIY. 41/150 is a goddamn trainwreck and your parking lots suck more dick than a freshman sorority pledge during rush week.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.