[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mechanic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: husky.jpg (128KB, 1280x1048px) Image search: [Google]
husky.jpg
128KB, 1280x1048px
anyone got car's repair manuals? like mechanical,electronical,etc...
or a site that offers?
>>
>>1030893
https://haynes.co.uk/splash
>>
>>1030895
thank you, but i prefer free ones ;p
>>
>>1030897
http://www.youtube.com
>>
literally google (car manufacturer) (type) (year) workshop instructions, will work for almost every car. or join the car enthusiast page on facebook and ask for one there,people usually have them
>>
>>1030897
You're a mug.
>>
>>1030913
thank you for the help
>>
>>1030933
i'm the guy getting mugged by the mechanics.
>>
Truegear.net
>>
>>1030893
Dad's a mechanic.
He uses a software called Mitchell OnDemand.

It's expensive as fuck, but nobody actually buys it. It mostly gets pirated around through word of mouth
>>
>>1030953
You can also get brand-specific scan tools that are cheaper than say a Snap-On MODIS scanner, which is a generic scan tool that works on all brands.

It seems that the brand specific scan tools let you do more than the generic ones.
>>
>>1030947
Well considering you don't know how to find manuals online, I'd say it's probably better if you didn't mess around with a car
>>
>>1030893
https://books4cars.com/
>>
>>1030953
some russian guys cam by my shop one day

had an external hdd with mitchell that was plug and play

they came back next year with different names and the next year edition of mitchell

works alright
but honestly i fucking hate mitchell on demand
its hard to work with the menus and they leave shit out

there is this online one, its not alldata, i dont remember the name, the logo is orange and black or something

anyways, that one is an online database, that is combined in a wiki/forum manner so you can see common problems with a vehicle in certain areas and have other mechanics protips from other mechanics

>>1030987
this
>>
>>1030913
Do This. Get the workshop manual/factory service manual produced by your vehicle manufacturer. That information is what constitutes the main difference between ordinary maintenance shops and dealer service.

FSMs are written by the engineers who designed the service procedures into the machines before they were even built. Quality and availability vary by manufacturer and the amount of internet presence your specific vehicle has, but there's no better resource, generally.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.