[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help set up a way to sleep facing diagonally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sleep diagonally with comfort.png (8KB, 752x310px) Image search: [Google]
sleep diagonally with comfort.png
8KB, 752x310px
I want to sleep inverted facing downward/diagonally.

How can I do this? do you need tools or can I set this up easily? give me ideas. Thank you.
>>
And it CANNOT rest on my face, I have to be like in the pic: face elevated off the ground, facing downwards as steep as possible with comfort.
>>
Be Spiderman, stick to walls
>>
use velcro
>>
>>1028134
I don't have that much velcro
>>
>>1028136
you could try and dangle yourself onto it with something like pic related, although I don't imagine it would be very comfortable however.
>>
>>1028147
Add more points of contact and it will be comfortable.

My personal vote goes for net-shaped hammock. Make sure it's thick gauge.
>>
>>1028147
>>1028149
i appreciate it but i just figured out a better way - it may be easier to sleep on my side with a pillow under my head and also under my neck so i can look diagonally without falling on my face. it feels less uncomfortable and simpler.

thanks again for your help
>>
>>1028158
can I ask why you want to do this
>>
>>1028158
After ten thousands of years of evolution, after centuries of cultural progress, after decades of education by your parents and the government/society, it took you a fucking 90 minutes without considering god knows how much time before you even posted to realize that you can sleep in angles other than 0,180, 90 and -90?

You - possibly a person that can vote representatives of the people, be a member of the armed forces, buy products and make even more important decisions that affect other peoples' lives - had to think for more than an hour to come to the conclusion that you can sleep in other configurations than up, down, left, or right, without resorting to ridiculous solutions.

How, just how did you manage to stay alive for so long, and why didn't you kill yourself yet?

No, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
Use a hammock modified with a face hole. Millions of people sleep in hammocks. They are comfy and efficient.
>>
>>1028199
Nice dubs
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.