[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pool Filter is out right before party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: pool filter.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pool filter.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
To preface: I'm throwing a pool party tomorrow at 6 o'clock and this shit just happened. In dire need of help, anyone.
For the last few days, Chicago has been getting pretty bad storms, which caused a few very brief power outages. After the storms cleared, we noticed that the pool water was a lot murky-er than usual. We tried adding some chlorine/shocking the pool but to no avail, we finally noticed our filter system is completely off.
We tried playing with the circuits for about an hour with no luck, every other power source in the house is working.
Is there anything I can do? Is there anyone I can call on such short notice?
>>
>>1026882
Did you check the timer?
>>
>>1026889
No, good idea i'll do that now.
>>
The filter doesn't have power to it only the pump does. Need more info on your setup with model # or pictures
>>
is your pump getting power? if yes then look for a reset button on it and pray... if no.. find out where power stops...

also chlorine and shock will do fuck all for murkiness... unless you have algae... in which case shock it...

if you want crystal clear water then add water clarifier run it for at least 6 hours, then turn the pump off for another 6 or overnight... the clarifier will cause particles in the water to stick together which then weigh enough to fall out of the water and collect on the bottom of the pool.. then finally carefully vacuum the pool doing your best not to disturb the dust...

Caribbean results fo sure...

also on that note about algae.. it's really tempting to add a shitload more algicide than you need... but if you do your pool will foam.... like head of beer foam... they make defoamer that fixes this...
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.