[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello all, A possibly retarded and basic electronics problem;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14

Hello all,

A possibly retarded and basic electronics problem;

My picture is the hand-crafted ice cream cart that you guys helped me to build a while back.

That's my bro and I in the pic; our plan is to run it at festivals and food fairs, etc.

We will be using an Elcold, mobilux 21 mobile freezer for our product, for long periods of time (sometimes 48 hours straight while we're staying overnight at a distant weekend event). This mobile freezer has a built-in, rechargeable, 12v battery, which when fully-charged, provides approximately 8 hours of freezer-use.

You can re-charge this internal 12v battery by attaching the accompanying "battery charger" to the freezer, and It to a power supply. The freezer can simultaneously operate while its battery is recharging, which means it could run indefinitely if the "battery charger" was connected to a power supply. My problem, though, is that I wont always have access to power supply when I'm travelling to and from an event, or sleeping overnight during a festival, etc.

The battery charger's input is 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, which I think means it only requires around 300 Watts of running-power to be able to keep the freezer's internal battery charging while it's being used.

I've looked at Gas-generators, but they seem very excessive as I only need about 300 watts of power. Is there a smaller, less noisy/smelly way of sending power to my freezer's 12v battery?

Any suggestions, advice, or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
>>
This is the 12v battery charger socket, on the side of the freezer.

It has the "+" and "-" symbols on it. Maybe I could connect a car battery to it or something? Or other 12v batteries, and just swap them out as they run out?
>>
This is the freezer "battery charger", which I'd normally just plug into the above freezer.

Whatever power source I connect to the freezer's battery would presumably have to have the same output as this.
>>
And finally, the freezer's "battery charger" would normally connect to a power source.

So, I need either: a portable power source for this freezer charger to plug into-- OR -- something I could connect directly to the freezer's 12v Battery Charger socket, to send power to its 12v battery.
>>
Can't offer you any help but congratulations on getting it sorted, looks pretty good. Would happily buy some of your ice cream.
>>
>>1026506
The absolute best small generator there is (available in the USA) is the small Honda 900-watt EU1000i model. It costs 3-4X what the crap China ones do, but it is much quieter and is way more reliable.

Also note: many of the China models plainly lie about their noise levels. They cheat to try to claim a dB number that is *almost* as quiet as the Honda, but do not believe this. Many other people have found out that when you test them side-by-side, you can easily tell that the others are way louder.
>>
Build something like this but with a victorian style bike. I bet you could even get kids to do most of the pedaling if you put some sort of gauge on to measure how much current it produced and used it like an old fashioned test your strength machine.
>>
>>1026514
I second this.
>>
>>1026518
This is smart as fuck. Find a way to do it with a penny - farthing bicycle and your set.
>>
>>1026506
>I only need about 300 watts of power

The charger indicates 12A @ 12V, so 144W max.

You probably could hook up a car battery; a 12V 48ah battery would give you 4 hours @ 12A draw. You'll want an inline fuse, though, as there's nothing to stop that battery delivering all 400A at once. Which would be bad.

I guess the most obvious question is: what model of freezer is it, and what does the manual say?
>>
>>1026518
This could even increase your profits. Get people on the bike to test their stamina, sell them an ice cream to cool down when they get off all puffed out and hot.
>>
A small generator left with the cart overnight would be the easiest solution. The bike idea sounds awesome though. I imagine a giant Victorian gauge showing the charge. Could just be a pi running a stepper motor that spins down at a certain rate.
>>
>>1026539
Visibly spins up as someone peddles. If they peddle at some rpm make the gauge flip out and make some notices (using the motor as the speaker)
>>
>>1026506
You two look like fags. And I'm jealous.

Fuck you ambivalence. I didnt want this.
>>
>>1026538
Have at meter and people that get to a certain watts per hour or some such get a discount. But do ha e a small Honda generator or some such because you won't get enough power that way.
>>
>>1026548

A gas/diesel powered generator will 100% kill their theme.
>>
>>1026549
For full authenticity it would need to be steam.
>>
>>1026549
yeah, but adding an 'authentic' horse-drawn ice cart - they gonna be spending all the profit on hay.

What would be funny tho, (maybe..), diguise gennie as a mini ice wagon, as in Pic Related (well, slightly bigger obv.) - no point trying to hide everything, which is problematic with generators anyway. Average festival, aint gonna notice noise, etc. anyway,

2nd / 3rd also for do.not.skimp on generator, small Honda, reasonably quiet, reliable, maybe expensive - but if you try a cheap one, you'll soon see why. CHEAP GENNIES R EVIL, SRSLY.

Congrats as well, Nice Setup guys.
>>
File: hazard.jpg (80KB, 785x1023px) Image search: [Google]
hazard.jpg
80KB, 785x1023px
>All these people saying buy a generator

Yeah, it'll work, but unless you can use it a long way from people it's going to suck.
>>
>>1026506
>This mobile freezer has a built-in, rechargeable, 12v battery, which when fully-charged, provides approximately 8 hours of freezer-use.
Examine this battery to determine its Ahr rate.
From this you can know what size battery to hook to the charger connector (parallel batteries) to get the time you're looking for.
I doubt the freezer draws 12A because the charger is able to charge the battery AND run the freezer with a 12A charger.
Looking a the manufacturer spec for the freezer may tell the current required when running.
>>
>>1026506
Fairly expensive, but you could look at the solar panels that 4wd'ers use to trickle charge deep cycle batteries.
>>
You can't really rely on any plated rating on the freezer, the power is what the compressor will draw when running, ideally it won't run all the time but the more time you have the door open the more time the compressor has to work to cool it down again.
Do a trial run and see what your actual real world power consumption for a whole day is opening and closing the door worst case.

Generators are loud and expensive, car batteries are quiet and slightly less expensive. Don't drop a spanner into the workings of either though.
The bike thing sounds great but it won't keep you overnight.
If you have a half full freezer and access to actual power for a while you should fill the empty space with water bottles it some shit to create thermal mass while your energy is'free' to reduce open door cold air losses
>>
File: 322669.jpg (169KB, 723x433px) Image search: [Google]
322669.jpg
169KB, 723x433px
>>1026506
Your searching is complete. You want a hit and miss engine. pic and video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZKQJ_RJVzc
>>
There is an ice cream vendor who uses an antique "make and break" gas engine to power their operation and it features at various events. I saw it at an antique motorcycle club meet. IMO that exceeds your needs so I would either conceal a Honda in a small cart AWAY from the vending cart and charge batteries there
or bring a battery cart.

A pedaled generator has low output at best and is almost a meme here. I'd skip it because people won't pedal it for free and it would be quite bulky.

You can certainly quick-swap 12-volt batteries. You can buy those connectors via Ebay and elsewhere online. You can add pull handles to the connectors if you like for easy disconnection if your socket is buried in your cart. They are commonly used in industry for fork lift, UPS and other battery connections.

You can buy lightweight welding cable and lugs at your local welding supply and make any length cable you like. You can buy battery terminals at auto stores (use brass instead of lead for durability).

You could make a silent power cart using auto or truck batteries, size limit being what you can lift and what you haul with. You could make a generator cart with a noise dampening wood box, a metal or wood base, and place the genset inside.

If you have access to cool old farm equipment parts like wheels etc you could integrate them into your design.

This page shows how the connectors work. REMEMBER TO KEEP THE SAME FUCKING POLARITY AS THE FACTORY CONNECTION OVER ALL YOUR OTHER WIRING HARNESS. Then you can't smoke any connections.

http://www.allbatterysalesandservice.com/page.htm?pg=SB-Connector
>>
>>1026710 continued
The proper name is an Anderson connector.

You don't require a special tool to crimp them but the right ones are only about 15 bucks. Otherwise use a hammer and a block of steel etc as backup. The connector pins are easy to insert and remove from the plastic shell.

Off roaders often use Anderson connectors. You could, if you want, attach an Anderson to your car/truck battery and charge external batteries off that. Don't try it at idle though, you need more output.

http://www.alpharubicon.com/altenergy/lugcrimper2manytoyz.htm
>>
>>1026717
>The proper name is an Anderson connector.
Anderson is the company. They make many different types of connectors.
The connector show is an SB® connector.
SB® connectors are available rated from 50A - 450A.
Many of Anderson's patents have expired and electrically and mechanically compatible products are manufactured by other companies.

>Thermos® bottle vs vacuum bottle
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (132KB, 570x1013px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
132KB, 570x1013px
>>1026506
please put the hershey's syurp in crystal
>>
Another nice thing about the Honda generator is that the way they made it, how loud it is depends on how much electrical load is on it. So it's going to be even quieter than its noise rating, which is the MAX rating.

There is another Japanese name now, Yamaha or Kawasaki, that makes a nearly-identical generator, that is almost as quiet. It costs about the same tho, and the Honda has a long track record of doing well.

>>1026762
>please put the hershey's syurp in crystal
Yea, you should do that. The plastic bottles do look out of place.
You'd need a bottle that had a decent pour spout tho, else it's gonna drip down the side all the time.
>>
>>1026966
>Another nice thing about the Honda generator is that the way they made it, how loud it is depends on how much electrical load is on it. So it's going to be even quieter than its noise rating, which is the MAX rating.
>what is an inverter generator
Yamaha I would say is comparable, all other makes are inferior. (I use Honda personally, Generac at work)
>>
Charging the battery from the battery charger if your electricity is not from a generator or mains doesn't make sense. IMO, just get a bank of DEEP CYCLE lead acid batteries and go from there. The deep cycle part is important. Regular car batteries cannot be discharged all at once too many times. Deep cycle batteries will handle a full discharge many more times.
>>
>>1027016
Just wire your deep cycle batteries in with the existing battery in parallel.
>>
>>1026557
>>1026551

I am not saying they have to go all out.

But imagine walking up to them only to then notice the thrum of a generator.

You wouldn't necessarily wonder "where is the horse/steam engine" but "why the fuck that Genny?"
>>
>>1027016
>Charging the battery from the battery charger if your electricity is not from a generator or mains doesn't make sense.

The target market may prefer silent ambiance. OPs call how to approach that angle.

Vehicle and load matter too because nobody wants to pick up a battery bank manually. Rolling it onto a trailer won't suck IF the wheels are large diameter and sufficiently wide.

OP doesn't mention how he brings everything to events. I expect he uses a pickup truck but he seems to have abandoned thread.

Honda would be my generator choice. I've worked on their motorcycles for many years. I've used their generators and HAVEN'T had to work on those. Change the oil and they seem to be immortal. They are the most common generator at the many vintage motorcycle events I attend and all those owners are experienced mechanics.
>>
This guy gave me an idea
>>1027019
Why not just make the batteries removable and have a charger in your truck? So when one runs low, you switch it out, carry it over and charge it from your truck battery/alternator/cigarette lighter
>>
>>1027048
That would work, but I'm a mechanic who carries MANY batteries and carrying batteries any distance SUCKS even with a lifting handle. OP won't want to schlep batteries on a hot day, and of course a wagon could carry other things too.

Event parking may be some distance from the most profitable selling location. Never do more physical work than necessary when you are out there to make a profit. You might eat up your stock to stay cool.

1800s kids wagons are suitably cute, rustic, simple for OP since he did that more complex cart, and have sidewall space for more cool artwork. Even better, their tall wheels have low rolling resistance because they were designed after horse drawn wagons which needed the extra ground clearance and low rolling resistance.

Antique "railroad" and "baggage" (use the terms in searches) pics are plentiful on Ebay for possible inspiration and/or if a larger cart is wanted.. Look for the very old carts with tall steel wheels and round spokes which style dates to the 1800s.

If OPs business really takes off he could assemble a larger cart with everything and run the genset during night time. Never hurts to have an expansion plan and if done at leisure it could be inexpensive to do the cart itself.

A couple of wooden chairs could be suitably rusticated for OP comfort.

Wooden barrels make all sorts of interesting containers if you want extra cubic footage for something.

You don't want to haul too much shit so choose carefully.
>>
>>1026551
Thinking about it, it's more than likely possible to dress the generator up as a steam engine, have a heating element under a small boiler with a vent at the top and all that. An electric tea kettle would probably work.
>>
>>1026506
Have you looked into dry ice storage? There's plenty of places that sell it, and if you plan ahead your local grocery store that doesn't sell it will probably give it to you for free on truck day.

My deep freeze broke eight years ago. I just bring bricks home from work every truck day.

Its also how ice cream vendors used to keep their stuff frozen before small refrigeration became available.
>>
>>1027744
This guy gets it.

Otherwise a quiet honda generator is the way to go.

To the people saying use a bike, go fuck yourself you retards. Ignoring how little power a person can actually generate with a bike, OP asked how to charge it while traveling and overnight. There will be no people to pedal a bike that will not be close to meeting the power needs of the freezer.

To the people saying make a steam engine, you're equally retarded. Firstly, you need a license to operate one, and secondly, you would need to have the thing inspected, insured, and constantly monitored. So now OP needs to spend thousands of dollars to get a steam vessel made, and inspected. Has to have it insured because steam vessels can fail catastrophically. Has to become licensed or more likely hire someone with the license to maintain it. Plus he needs to be hooked up to a water supply which means trucking in water to a festival if it is not supplied.

A hit and miss engine is less stupid but still really stupid since they are not a common thing to find anymore and generally fetch a pretty decent price. They can also be very finicky.

Cool cart OP.
>>
They make containers that you put your ice cream tub in like you put your drink can into to keep it cool longer except it has glycerol in it so you can refrigerate or freeze prior so it stays cooold for a long time.
>>
>>1027252

What about the noise. How quiet can they be? If quiet you can just put it in a close board crate/box
>>
>>1027980
>summer: the post
>>
>>1028000
I'm confused, how is someone pointing out how people's suggestions are not scientifically or economically feasible, "summerfagging".

It seems to me that the ones suggesting that a bike can power a freezer are the children off for summer since they clearly don't understand simple physics.

Adults of good average fitness average between 50 and 150 watts for an hour of vigorous exercise.

Lets be generous here and say they can do the 150 watts. This is still half of the requirement OP wanted. On top of that, you need to account for loss due to inefficiency. We can assume about 70% efficiency if the build quality is good and high end parts are used. So this brings us down to ~115 watts for an adult at the high side of average. So it would take 3 adults doing this at the same time at full power to power the freezer while charging it.

Now you have to factor in that people wouldn't want to do this for more than a few minutes and that most of the people who would want to do this would be children who can generate a fraction of the power that an adult could.

Plus this still doesn't address the main issue that OP asked for in that he only needs to power it while on the road and at night. He most likely has power during the day time hours at a festival.

In short, buy a Honda inversion generator, build a sound dampening cage to put over it to help lower noise even more.
>>
File: keyboard-dog-17454-1311115249-1.jpg (74KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
keyboard-dog-17454-1311115249-1.jpg
74KB, 375x500px
>>1028034
>>
>>1028065
Thanks, bro.
>>
An absorption freezer may be worth investigating. All they require is a heat source which is typically propane and are practically silent.

>>1026709
>hit and miss
Nah. If you go this route get a slightly newer engine with throttle governor and HT ignition rather than an igniter or get a diesel. The main problem with these engines for you will be that they weight a tonne and you would have to fence it off. That said they would be a cool draw card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tRYCzdNs-M
>>
Why not a small solar panel like the ones pepole use for tint homes or mobile vans?
>>
>>1028034
Experienced mechanic agrees. OP is in business to make money, not fucking memes.

A steam engine is a stupid suggestion. If OP knew how to build and run one he'd be so far advanced he'd not ask ANY questions on 4chan. Anyone without personal steam experience shut the fuck up.

Steam is fun but a business doesn't need to mess with monitoring a steam engine. You can't leave them running unattended overnight in that setting. He needs a CONVENIENT, PROFITABLE solution.

Hit and miss engines are ONLY natural if you are ALREADY an experienced mechanic in that SPECIFIC niche. They are heavy and best suited to LARGE trailers like that used by my previous motorcycle meet example.

He could set up to use dry ice where available and a generator/battery setup elsewhere. He needs to service a variety of events.
>>
>>1026506
Dry Ice sounds good.
You can pack it in in nested styrofoam coolers and add to your freezer in intervals. Some experimenting with turning the freezer off at intervals, amounts of dry ice, etc, should at least let you stretch out the single internal battery.

Pack in dry ice when you shut down overnight, return leftovers to the nested cooler before prepping your vests for the day (to give the icecream some time to warm up to sellable condition?) and re-engage the cooler power when you get to work. Cool it down hard again when you take a little break in the after-lunch lull (?) with the freezer power shut off and dry ice inside again.

Blocks of dry ice should be cheapish and very light compared to generators.

Experiment and practice, consider improvements in baffles/dividers to keep from flushing out all the cold air when you open a lid, things like that.
>>
>>1026762
>>1026966
Yes, this.

Perhaps a vintage (or vintage look) soda fountain syrup dispenser. Easy to pump, looks good, probably available with written-in or cast titles of CHOCOLATE or STRAWBERRY if you look for it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-Art-Deco-1950s-Stainless-Steel-Soda-Fountain-Double-Pump-Syrup-Dispenser/272312258493

something like this, maybe set into a small side table, edge mounted table or second cart. A second cart would also be a place to stash a second 12V battery if you go that route, or some other storage.
>>
>>1028034
You're so retarded you don't even get why he's calling you retarded
>>
>>1027980
>To the people saying make a steam engine, you're equally retarded. Firstly, you need a license to operate one, and secondly, you would need to have the thing inspected, insured, and constantly monitored.
They're saying to dress the cart up as a steam engine, not have an actual.steam engine. It would take very little effort to fake a steam engine, or what the average person would think a steam engine would look like.
>>
have any of you Dry Ice suggestin tards ever actually used dry ice? or read OP?

Hes looking for a way to keep ice cream cold for etended periods without access to mains (day/night/day/weekend/whatever) - dry ice is fuck all use for this, it is good for cooling things quickly - but, unless stored in a freezer itself, no way it lasts that length of time. It ICE, it melts, deja vu - be as well saying, OP should use ice cream to keep the ice cream cool.

t. dry ice user.
>>
>>1029030
Yes. Ive used dry ice. Ive used dry ice in my deep freeze for 8 years because im too fucking cheap to replace the compressor.

Dry ice in an insulated container will last just fine. It also doesn't "melt".

Its used extensively in the transportation industry to keep ice cream and frozen foods frozen in regular trucks as any grocery store retail employee can attest.

Even when we were kids we would throw a brick or two of dry ice in a cooler to keep our stuff cold on camping trips. The hot dogs would still be frozen at the end of the four day weekend.

Ever ordered steaks from Omaha Steaks? I worked there on two different christmas holidays and theyd pack dry ice in their styofoam shippers and the steaks would still be frozen rock solid even after seven days of shipping time.
>>

▲▲
>>
>>1026506
Just get two batteries.

>wow.

Problem solved.
>>
>>1029391
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RPvfJXh-n0
>>
Maybe it's an idea to go full authentic and use Pykrete to keep your ice refrigerated?
>>
>>1029030

Dry ice doesn't melt and the fact that you concluded that it does because it's "Ice" makes me hope you kill yourself and raise the average iq of the planet
>>
>>1027018

Fake the steam engine bit. Use extra dry ice. To understand what I mean, look up "steampunk gatling" where a faggot puts a 10/22 in an elaborate body kit and uses dry ice to simulate steam
>>
>>1031060
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQhp2GTqjzs
>WTFs THAT THEN, EH? EH?

but fuck it, you too dumb to even troll - you are arguing over semantics, it should be fucking obvious what is meant by 'melt' - but if you really want to literally melt dry ice? - thats not that difficult either.

>B-But dry ice doesn't melt! I read it in Google!
sure thing, kid.
>>
>>1031060
>Dry ice doesn't melt
Nice try troll
>>
^buttravaged Autists
>>
>>1031060
>Dry ice doesn't melt
need better grade of jet fuel
>>
>>1031069
>>1031070
>>1031075

So much samefag
>>
I'd vandalize that
>>
File: so much butthutt.png (12KB, 434x198px) Image search: [Google]
so much butthutt.png
12KB, 434x198px
>>1031076
>So much samefag
>>
File: that_cost_u_1_testicle_anon.jpg (17KB, 407x147px) Image search: [Google]
that_cost_u_1_testicle_anon.jpg
17KB, 407x147px
>>1031082
>are (You) me? :)

>>1031076
WOULD YOU BE PREPARED TO BET YOUR LEFT TESTICLE ON THIS HERE SCURRILOUS ACCUSATION, ANON?
go on, ah dare you - we'll commission anonormale to invent a 'painless' testicle remover, just for (You), you scandal-mongering scrote.
>>
Would a solar panel work? I'm guessing you will be selling ice-cream is sunny places.
>>
>>1031086
>we'll commission anonormale

THAT is truly a /diy/ site.
>>
>>1031082
>>1031086

>what is inspect element editing
>>
Why not just have a bank of battered that supply the same amount of voltage but in crease the capacity by wiring them in paralell
>>
>>1031075
>>1031070
Technically he's right though, it sublimates, it does not melt.
>>
>>1026506
Why don't you just have a insulated box filed with dry ice?
According to the people who make these bikes for a living you'll be able to keep everything frozen for 8-12 hours.

https://icicletricycles.wordpress.com/2011/09/02/how-does-an-icicle-tricycle-stay-cold-dry-ice-gel-packs-electrical-refrigeration/
>>
>>1031203
Event lengths will vary. Also dry ice takes space which can be used for stock.

Best solution is probably a COMBINATION of choices. OP could bring a dry ice box in truck for large events to restock his cart, and have power backup of choice for when ice is expended.

This is about money and convenience. OP seems to have abandoned thread tho.
>>
File: so much samefag.png (4KB, 475x167px) Image search: [Google]
so much samefag.png
4KB, 475x167px
>>1031082
>>1031086
Nice try, samefag
>>
File: nomotroll.png (60KB, 710x625px) Image search: [Google]
nomotroll.png
60KB, 710x625px
>>1031134
>>1031171
>>1031258
fixed
>>
>>1029027
No, people were suggesting that he actually use a steam engine.

Only >>1027252 suggested faking it.

Buy a generator, it's the only realistic option.

>>1029030
Dry ice sublimates at room temperature. You should have learned that term in 6th grade science. The means that it does not melt under regular conditions, but it can at low enough temps or under the correct pressure.

Dry ice will last 24+ hrs in an insulated environment like a foam cooler. Longer in something that is better insulated like a freezer. The issue is that the temp change could possibly cause the ice cream to change taste. You would need to test. Plus the ice cream would then need to be brought back to ~0C to be served.

>>1029421
How is that authentic? I've never heard of pykrete being used to cool ice cream.
>>
>>1026506
The Einstein–Szilard or Einstein refrigerator is an absorption refrigerator which has no moving parts, operates at constant pressure, and requires only a heat source to operate.

What can be more steampunk than this?
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.