[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIY desk chair and else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 10

so basically i want to turn these seat that i got from a renault megane gt line into use inside the house
the driver seat is gona be my desk chair and gona use a clio 3 rs ( clio 192) as a base for it
and the others i have no idea how im gona make a badse for them
>>
these are the seats
>>
>>
>>
and this is the base i meant use a rim of a clio rs (clio 192) as a base for the chair
>>
Good luck OP, I have also thought about this. There are jews who sell what is basically a rolling wheel and base for $100-$200, it must be DIYable for less

https://www.vividracing.com/catalog/-p-150716471.html

Here is a guy who did the more DIY angle:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4424285-DIY-How-to-make-an-office-chair-out-of-an-Interlagos-Plaid-GTI-seat-(or-any-other-car-seat)

and this guy got Herman Miller bases and klodged it all together like a typical BMW owner, good result though
>>
>>1023269
im quiet from getting those fancy rolling wheels
they almost cost as much as the whole saloon and the rim i got it for like 6$
i just need any idea anyone can have in how to use the back seats to make a kind of a couch
>>
File: over 900 hours in paint.png (18KB, 849x725px) Image search: [Google]
over 900 hours in paint.png
18KB, 849x725px
>>1023270
>>1023269

Oops forgot the BMW link

http://www.bmwblog.com/2011/04/08/how-to-turn-your-bmw-seats-into-office-chairs/

I would follow the VWVortex post as a general suggestion, you could weld up a sort of rectangle frame to bolt the back seats to and then give it a few short little feet
>>
>>1023274
i think i have a clear idea of what im going to do
ill post it down when i get it done
>>
Bump for carchair
>>
File: IMG_20160716_225616420.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160716_225616420.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
I got a passenger seat out of a early 2000's Nissan Sentra SE-R for free and had this shitty computer chair with fuck all foam left. Gonna weld up a bracket to bolt the chair to the base.
>>
File: IMG-20160617-00444.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160617-00444.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>1026333
pic of the Sentra it came out of. It'll be cut and half and have some other shit done to it after the summer.
>>
File: liersieglerseats2__17240_zoom.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
liersieglerseats2__17240_zoom.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
If I can ever find one of these Lear Siegler seats from a third gen Camaro I have plans on turning it into a computer chair the same way, unless they turn out to be really comfy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.