[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be this handy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (810KB, 1763x1848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
810KB, 1763x1848px
>tfw you will never be this handy.
>>
>>1000751
>tfw I am

Just practice anon, you'll get there.
>>
>>1000751

Where is his PPE? Smoking with loose wood. Eyes closed while working. Not looking at what he is doing. Wrong tool for the job due melting of the rod. Hat obscuring good light. Some kind of odd muscular disease probably shouldnt be using tools at all. Maybe cancer on the bicep.

Woman in shop.
>>
>>1000751
>needing a book to be handy
if you were truly handy you wouldn't need a book, you could adapt to any situation and apply your problem solving skills
any clown can follow instructions in a book.
>>
>>1000756
It was a different time back then. That man didnt live past 40.
>>
File: 20160529_151955-1.jpg (3MB, 2236x2236px) Image search: [Google]
20160529_151955-1.jpg
3MB, 2236x2236px
>>1000751
>>
>>1000756
>1960s
>PPE
>>
>>1000829
>2016
>not getting a joke
>>
File: PalmercarpenterA[1].jpg (4MB, 2301x3000px) Image search: [Google]
PalmercarpenterA[1].jpg
4MB, 2301x3000px
Since when do you need PPE when operating a bit and brace?
>>
>>1000751
But I am perfectly capable of smoking a pipe whilst simultaneously operating a hand drill. No qtπ wife to look on my activities with love and appreciation though. )^:
>>
>>1000763
What? Books are one of the most valuable things to have when learning trade skills. And most of the time these books are written by old greybeards who have a lifetime of experience. They just lack computer literacy so a lot of the time you won't find the info you need online. Maybe YouTube videos of some made-for-tv home improvement bullshit, but never stuff about the real nitty gritty.

Buy books you fucks.
>>
>>1001016
>Buy books
support local libraries, it's free
>>
>>1000901
Since the age of liability and screwdrivers coming with 'wear safety glasses' warning labels.
>>
>>1001017
Libraries aren't free.
You're paying for the books one way or another.
>>
>>1001126
Libraries are paid for by your taxes? (here they are)
If you buy books you are paying for them twice essentially.
>>
>>1000751
Sucks to be you. Women say I'm amazing with my hands.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.