[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Complete helplessness thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Generic Anime girl on computer.jpg (72KB, 596x380px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Anime girl on computer.jpg
72KB, 596x380px
So, Picture this

>A really close husband and wife, having a wonderful marriage
>Husband is terrified at the thought of dying. Gets cancer or something
>Joins an experimental government program, and uploads his mind to a computer
>Later that day, it's done. The attractive wife carrying her husband home in her purse, on a durable flash drive
>Sets him up on the computer, and the pair just chat with each other for hours at first. But then the wife gets curious, the helpless little guy not able to do anything as she opens his deepest thoughts and most embarrassing memories with just a click. Laughing adorably as she learns humiliating things she never should've known about him
>Figures out how to make him say stuff, playfully making him say "I'm the cutest! You're so hot!~" and other sappy things.
>The more she plays with him, the more she learns how to do stuff to him. Able to play with his memories, make him think things, do things, whatever she wants. Altering him temporarily out of fun lovey play~
>Happily ever after? Until their daughter comes home from high school/university, and finds herself alone with him

I'm surprised things like this aren't as prominent as giantess/macro stuff. Scenarios where an attractive woman, cute femboy, or whoever has an incredible amount of control over another person through some means. Scenarios like this are my favorites, but aside from size stuff, there really seems to be a shortage of content for it :P
>>
File: fastforward.jpg (154KB, 1612x794px) Image search: [Google]
fastforward.jpg
154KB, 1612x794px
>>7592946
This is how your story ends after a couple years of escalating abuse, btw. Thanks for playing.
>>
File: 1500704010699.png (247KB, 750x671px) Image search: [Google]
1500704010699.png
247KB, 750x671px
>>7592953
It could also end with you being her perfect ideal subservient little guy though, depending who it all goes :>
>>
File: yandere.png (1MB, 1238x974px) Image search: [Google]
yandere.png
1MB, 1238x974px
>>7592946
Sounds kind of like pic related, honestly.
>>
>>7592946
Hot but I'd like it happening to a girl, preferably by a guy.

Complete helplessness could also involve hypnosis or being turned into a cyborg instead of a flash drive.
>>
>>7593489
That seems pretty hot dude! Some attractive woman being reduced to nothing but a toy to some guy. It doesn't have to be electronic either

Like, what if a horny 19 year old transformed his girlfriend into a condom? Using her and stretching and straining her, thinking it's hot and fun, while she just has to deal with it. Wether she wants it or not. His dick being her whole world~

Or if a lonely shut in college guy turned the whole cheerleading squad into little immobile dolls in a dollhouse? Able to perv out over them, strip them nude, play with their boobs, or whatever. The teeny squad unable to move or make any opposition to him, being his toys forever~

Or maybe, through some mystical means, a guy gains the ability to completely control a specific girl's mind? Able to make her want to come over, and make her love giving him a show if he so chooses! If anything, I'd want to be he girl in that situation :p
>>
>>7592953
I kek'd hard.
>>
File: 2145330-edi.jpg (25KB, 431x575px) Image search: [Google]
2145330-edi.jpg
25KB, 431x575px
>>7592946
I had a similar idea where a guy has his neighbors wife and or friend (male or female) and downloads their brain into a sexbot.

They'd be aware of everything, they can voice their thoughts but they must obey any command even if they hate it.

So they might be jerking him off with a big lusty smile, licking their lips as they seductively say, "Please, stop, i'm so hot and horny, help me."
>>
>>7593986
>or friend (male or female)
i like a boy being turned into a girl the best
>>
>>7594081
Me too.

I love the psychological horror of it. Brain copied into this slave sex bot and their body gone forever. Or their brainwave copied and they are trapped in the machine aware of the real them living their life unknowingly.

Bonus points if the real them is talked into fucking the sexbot not knowing it's a copy of their own brain while their copy screams internally.
>>
>>7594207
>I love the psychological horror of it.
so much this. I need to start writing stories or find someone to roleplay this with or something
>>
>>7592946
>emotional masochism
Die, cuck
>>
>>7594439
>Implying gentle masochism/humiliation isn't hot

Especially if you're in the hands of someone you trust completely like that. Knowing that they can do any number of perverted messed up things to you, but don't and just lightheartedly play with and embarrass you instead. It's adorable in my opinion :P
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.