[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Picky fetishes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 13

File: tumblr_obm7mqYD9W1uqnuubo1_1280.jpg (433KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obm7mqYD9W1uqnuubo1_1280.jpg
433KB, 1280x960px
ITT: Post about your picky fetishes and how you get around them.

Personally, I love traps, futas, and feminization, however I hate humiliation/degredation, and I'm not attracted to men.

Since I like to imagine myself as a bottom getting fucked by futas, and get completely turned off by men, I often edit pics so that there is no implication of a male. Pic related: I removed a word and made he into she.

This is just a small thing too. I've edited tons of pics in the past (just finished with a whole comic by a western artist named GeeU, will post if requested) and used to write my own captions. I get turned off way too easily, and it extends well beyond just men.

So /d, surely there are some picky people like me too?
>>
File: 1500024123983.jpg (523KB, 992x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1500024123983.jpg
523KB, 992x1182px
I'm really bad at editing though. I could probably learn.

Here's one where I just blacked out his face because it wasn't girly enough.
>>
File: 49586278_p1_master1200.jpg (375KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
49586278_p1_master1200.jpg
375KB, 900x1100px
>>7562816

I also try to pick pictures where there are hands/dicks/whatever that are gender neutral or feminine, regardless of whether the artist meant for them to be male or female.

In this case, the hand doing the fingering is male, but it looks feminine so I imagine it as female.
>>
File: 42235442_p0.png (643KB, 800x965px) Image search: [Google]
42235442_p0.png
643KB, 800x965px
>>7562828
Here's an oldie I did. Didn't like the look of the gawking crowd.
>>
>>7562814

I adore female feminization that has parallels to humiliating gender change and transformations, especially into moral degeneration, but its really difficult to find that combination of kinks. Usually I end up going for bimbofication, since it covers a lot of that.
>>
File: IMG_2340.jpg (141KB, 537x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2340.jpg
141KB, 537x810px
Hey Ball Filling OP here (check it if interested in that sorta thing) I like ball filling, but most of that sort of fetish is furry based or male and I hate both of those. So fuck me I guess
>>
Submissive amazon/gts.
I just love the idea of me having so dominant personality that even someone 10 times larger than me will submit to my will.
Usually I get around it with gentle gts images and imagining various scenarios with them. It's really sad this kind of kink is almost always overlooked.
>>
File: n647.png (430KB, 940x1217px) Image search: [Google]
n647.png
430KB, 940x1217px
too many long hair(head) fetish things involve hair cutting, so I do them backwards, or stop before the scissors come out
>>
File: Qv4FDXd.png (831KB, 1250x886px) Image search: [Google]
Qv4FDXd.png
831KB, 1250x886px
>>7562843
I like this in a way too, especially bimboification. Sadly there isn't really much of either, although bimbos have been on the rise.
>>
File: IMG_2968.jpg (235KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2968.jpg
235KB, 800x452px
I have a fart fetish, but it's kind of picky, and a thing for possession/tf/disguises, but that's kind of weird as well...

I like fartillery and stealth, like girls or the like putting thier gas to an alternative use, like seeing panicked faces as they clear a room, or knocked out fellow passengers in an elevator, with no one knowing who cut it, fartriloquism, or mind control. Or to make others generally uncomfortable like those pics of girls farting to get an edge their opponent in a video game, and so on, but those are rare,

facefarting, poses and photoshops are the most common... i get around it by finding fartwork with girls breaking wind in large volumes, listening to girls fart and taunt, and connecting the dots

As for stealth, i like hentai where stalkers take bizarre and often magical means to tease, grope and molest or disguise(deep atalker by Date, anyone? There's usually hentai that make use of wormholes, voodoo onaholes and skinsuits, but my favorite is what i call 'inanimate possession." Those pics where girls are doing normal day to day things with objects, unaware that the object's been possessed and sometimes turned to a body part, and the possessor lets the girl unknowingly blow them, stroke them off, or where the possessor takes over parts of her clothing and fondles/screws her in public with her own clothes with no one else being aware of it. For reference, see 'henshin 3' by maybesoft

I call it 'inanimate possession' because nearly every search i did on ehentai for 'living clothes' just gets associated with 'parasite' which is just girls dealing with having to wear tenticle bug/plant suits, which is what i'm not into.

I don't really have a workaround, i get around it by seeking out absorption, there are some artworks amd hentai where the victims struggle for control, i just imagine it as 'living clothes' going too far... ..

Sorry.. i kinda ran on...
>>
File: IMG_3093.jpg (84KB, 320x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3093.jpg
84KB, 320x460px
Something like this i mean... sorry for double posting... i'll stop now
>>
I dig hyper parts, futanari, and growth stories, but a lot of the good stuff is furry.
yiffinhell.exe
I find and replace words like "paw" and "fur" with "hand" and "skin". A few minutes later that liger-turned-blonde is hung to her ankles.
>>
Breast expansion needs to be slow. When it pops, it's completely ruined.
>>
File: rin1.jpg (170KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
rin1.jpg
170KB, 1280x1920px
I'm into weight gain, but I'm all about the process, and I specifically like it when the girl starts thin. So a lot of the time, I'll save unrelated images (and sometimes edit them) and treat them as a sequence.
>>
File: rin2.jpg (76KB, 646x971px) Image search: [Google]
rin2.jpg
76KB, 646x971px
>>7563467
Pics related
>>
File: rin3.png (482KB, 900x592px) Image search: [Google]
rin3.png
482KB, 900x592px
>>7563470
>>
>>7562938
Ohhey, it's my character.
Neat.
>>
File: 35982859_p0.jpg (441KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
35982859_p0.jpg
441KB, 850x1200px
>>7562814
I have a shoe fetish, I often wont cum until i find a picture with well drawn boots
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.