[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making a size fetish game 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1500339385367.png (984KB, 1280x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1500339385367.png
984KB, 1280x1312px
So last thread we covered the characters
This time we'll be working on scenarios and endings

Previous thread here
>>7541128
>>
Isn't it usually much better to just work on something like this until you at least have a proper WIP thing to show for it before trying to spitball ideas around?
>>
>>7545293
This is more, trying to revive an old project that got fucked up by my co-authors
>>
>>7545293
I'm mostly just building this using scrap from the old project
>>
I'd say you could start off on an unaware route, and depending on what you do, you can get noticed, and depending on certain other variables, the girls either try to help you/treat you well or torture you (for those who like that)
>>
File: 1.jpg (893KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
893KB, 1500x2000px
Add a skunk girl that finds you and bullies you with her gas.
>>
>>7545334
never been a big fan of fart fetish
sorry
>>
>>7545334
skunks dont use gas, NIMROD.
their spray is a stream of liquid.
the significance of this is that the scent stays with the target for hours on end.

kind of like using napalm as opposed to a propane torch.
>>
File: 1482111490835.jpg (118KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482111490835.jpg
118KB, 900x900px
>>7545460
skunk girls aren't the same as real skunks, they fart instead of spray.
>>
I want something with Vore (Cock, Unbirth, Anal, Regular)
>>
>text adventure
There should be a short side-route at the beginning that locks you into it for its duration until it reaches a bad end in which the protagonist begins an endless slow shrink that transfers percentage height to all girls in the scenario, starting at the protag reaching half-height.

Thus, while the shrinking of the MC will "slow down," the growth of the girls will only increase exponentially.

When the protagonist shrinks to half their original height, the girls be normal-sized (or just beginning to grow), but when the protag reaches half of that height, the height of the girls will have doubled, and when the protag's height reaches half of that, the girls will have doubled again in size, so, if the protagonist is 100 times smaller than normal, all the girls are 100 times bigger than normal.

Bad end is a cute girl of player's choice sticking the player inside her panties, doomed to watch as her clit almost seems to be absorbing his size as the girl he's shrinking against grows bigger and bigger for all eternity as he shrinks to nothing.
>>
>>7546446
>Bad end is a cute girl of player's choice sticking the player inside her panties, doomed to watch as her clit almost seems to be absorbing his size as the girl he's shrinking against grows bigger and bigger for all eternity as he shrinks to nothing.
I like the height stealing idea but that's just silly.
>>
>>7546455
I see no reason this should not have a mix of serious and silly tone.

Before I saw that it was a text adventure, I was going to suggest that this "game" have a mode where enemies damaging you just meant that they stole your height, making you slower/weaker/etc while they get bigger and stronger, but I'm not sure if that's what this kind of text adventure is about or not. I'd be happier with that idea, personally.
>>
You should start a design document to show which ideas are "in" and "out", and to save people from recycling things.
>>
File: mimori_musubi_acc1.jpg (42KB, 640x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mimori_musubi_acc1.jpg
42KB, 640x1000px
>>7546446

Bad end is a cute girl of player's choice sticking the player inside her panties, doomed to watch as her clit almost seems to be absorbing his size as the girl he's shrinking against grows bigger and bigger for all eternity as he shrinks to nothing.

I want a version of this but with the guy trapped between a chubby/thicc girl's huge buttcheeks
>>
>>7546485
probably a good idea
>>
File: IMG_2220.jpg (307KB, 900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2220.jpg
307KB, 900x1440px
I dunno how far ahead this is, nor do I know the specifics on plot right now without a design document to look at, but the game should have some growth. To me, I feel the market's saturated with shrink/unaware content already, I dunno if that's because the sense of scale is easier to work with or what, but I always enjoyed the idea of one big girl on a horny rampage rather than a million big things around you, a few of which are girls in the mood.
Hardest load I ever blown was some old text adventure game, can't remember what it was called, like Cursed or something; in that one, you turn into a woman, and get to live life however you choose, and you could choose to buy drugs from a dealer to increase your size. Eventually after enough injections, your body starts rejecting the stuff, and while out on a jog, you end up growing out of your workout clothes rapidly and masturbating heavily while crashing your growing body into buildings; hottest fucking thing I ever read and it wasn't even a full-on size game.
Alternatively, girls going from commanding to embarassed after they grow is underrated, if there's room for that, more power to you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.