[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/d/ meta thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 6

File: 1480371128029.jpg (76KB, 302x405px) Image search: [Google]
1480371128029.jpg
76KB, 302x405px
Since the other is autosaging

Discuss state of the board
>>
File: 1479687876594.jpg (23KB, 458x583px) Image search: [Google]
1479687876594.jpg
23KB, 458x583px
Anyone got a words on lewds pics discord? Eight chan is too damn slow compared to what we had here.
>>
WHERE ARE THEY NOW

Fiction:
https://fourleaffics.miraheze.org/
/trash/ - search "write fag"

Voice:
https://discord.gg/cH2Jhdd
Alternative: /soc/ - search "sexy audio"

CYOA:
/trash/ - search "cyoa"

Caption, Censor:
Try infinite chan /d/

Any new information or updates are welcome.
>>
>>7542604
Maybe you caption people should join forces in the voice discord?
>>
Reminder that using meta threads to discuss content outside the board itself, such as using it to discuss /trash/ content, will very quickly get the privilege of having them removed. See >>7542696 and go bug the relevant threads on relevant boards for shit you want.

This allowance by the admin is a kind gesture, so if nobody gives a shit about discussing the board there's absolutely no need to constantly remake threads on meta discussion, avatarfag in them, and talk about how mad/sad/stupid you are and open up the potentiality of having this outlet removed. Take all "muh speech freedom" to >>>/pol/ where they can laugh at you before sending you on your merry way to >>>/trash/.

Hopefully mods see reason and simply ban people abusing these threads instead of having retards ruin it for everyone. [Hint: this will not happen]
>>
>>7543462
>This allowance by the admin is a kind gesture
It's a rule set by the site's admin, not a "king gesture." Get fucked.
>>
>>7543462

Get fucked shitposter-kun, just because an autistic mod decided /d/ content didn't belong in /d/ doesn't make it so.
>>
>>7542597
Too many people talking about shit. This thread is no different and will probably wind up as long winded as your typical chastity general.

Post alternative hentai. Masturbate quietly. Then post moar. Stop trying to bond over your fetish, or at least stop doing it here.
>>
>>7543652
do words trigger you anon

this may shock and surprise you, but people enjoy communicating and discussing things!
>>
>>7543664
This is an imageboard. For hentai. This may shock and surprise you, but you have a problem if you care at all about the opinions of anyone here.

Does that trigger you? Or are you going to follow that logic and conclude that there's no reason to value my opinion then? Stay here and post either way, I'm going to go jack off.
>>
>try to make hentai discussion
>mods tell me to go to /d/

>try to make hentai discussion on /d/
>they tell me it shouldn't be allowed here either
>>
>>7543462
Agreed. I was the dude in the previous thread to voice my concern about this by the way.
Bumping off good threads just to have a general to link to other banned generals under the guise of a meta thread is just shitty. Though I don't think they'll ban meta threads altogether, just this particular kind (which will probably mean no meta threads on /d/, but /d/ hardly has issues aside from this one that need discussing).
>>
>>7543462
this
>>
Daily reminder that some people just can't handle rejection, and that's sad.
>>
>>7543652
This.
>>
>>7543685
why are you ITT at all then, anon?
>>
Please legalize scat on /d/, it's not inherently more gross than a lot of other stuff on here (dorse, graphic vore etc) and even if it was so what, isn't this the place for it? Please reconsider this policy, thank you <3
>>
>>7542597
What's up with hypno/MC? I haven't seen it in a while, is it banned as well?
>>
>>7543462
Ah. How I missed you, shitposter-kun
>>
>>7542696
Thank you
>>
>>7543462
meta threads are guaranteed by Hiro
hence the "privilege" is only able to be taken away by Hiro himself, and this is a privilege that applies to all boards
salty mods can't really do shit
>>
>>7542597
/d/ should be removed
/futa/ should get it's own board for futa
hardcore fetish stuff should go to /trash/
and softcore to mediumcore fetish stuff should go to /h/
any agreements?
>>
>>7545052
I'd rather not have scat here. Loads of people cringe at just a single image of that. I don't think it would be contained to just scat threads either, I think other threads could get images related to that thread that happen to also have scat.
>>7545125
Of course you're going to get yay sayers for scat in a scat thread.
>>7545193
Again, it's not a single person like you're implying.
>>7545464
If it's being abused I can definitely see that privilege being taken away. Though personally I think it'll be taken on a case by case basis rather than a complete ban on meta threads.
>>7545469
That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>7545611
Just close your eyes and scroll past friend
>>
>>7542696
I couldn't find any CYOA thread on trash.
:(
>>
>>7545820
That is not possible. Everybody in /d/ is forced to read every single thread, even if it has words in it, that's the problem that started this whole shitshow.

there is no solution in sight
>>
>>7543917
>bumping off good threads
Yes, like one of 50 futa threads with very minor differences.
>>
>>7543652
>t. mod
>Posting alternative hentai with text in it is bad because I say so.
>>
>>7545820
>>7545897
>>7545903
You know, it might be better to have the meta threads not actually be about discussing the board if this is the level of arguments you bring.
>>
>>7543685
Man, something like /vg/ is also an "imageboard", but they have 750 post limit and 250 image limit- because difference between imageboard and textboard is that you can post images, not in that you must post them.
/d/ was a catch-all for fetishes other than scat and furry for literally years, and that includes discussion because there's no other place on the internet where you can find people to discuss them with without attaching your name to it. You can't just plop onto /trash/ and expect to find a chasity thread just waiting for you, or make one there and expect replies before it gets booted off.
>>
Shit board desu, it's alternative hentai without all of the good stuff. AKA 95% futa and variations of futa which is not even a fetish anymore just entry level faggotry. What the fuck happened to /d/
>>
>>7545970
Yes, purge all futa to /trash/ and call this board /fe/ for fetish.
>>
>>7545854
They've been moved to /trash/. They have regular threads there. Or, you could've just read>>7542696
>>
>>7546133
Shit, never mind. Thought you said /d/. My bad.
>>
>>7545854
If there still isn't a new one by now, search in http://desuarchive.org/trash see if they relocated again.
>>
>>7546702
No, I dislike futa. Futa is shit, but obviously it needs a containment board.
/h/ typically has high quality posts, but is too vanilla
if all straight mediumcore/softcore fetish stuff went there, great quality posts would be consolidated on one board which I think is good
gay/lesbian shit belongs on /y/ or /u/ respectively
more hardcore shit should go to /trash/
>>
>>7546731
>your opinion

speaking of things that should go to /trash/
>>
>>7546702
Straight white men are the problem desu.
>>
I've never seen a reasonable explanation for why captions are now banned on /d/.
They are in fact images with alternative hentai.
The most used argument I've seen is that it violates the global quality rule, but if that's the case every type of thread should be banned because they will all inevitably have some bad content in them.
>>
>>7547007
If the mod who likes to pose as people who agree with him could answer this, that would be great. If you agree with me that it's bullshit, then don't bother replying, it just clutters up the question and becomes a circlejerk.
>>
>>7547007
Post them in their respective threads. Futa in futa, giantess in giantess, and so on. Preferrably with the caption in the post rather than added to the image. Mods usually overlook things like that.
>>
>>7547110
Captions hit me in speficic places that regular images do not.
If I'n in the mood for some captions I'm gonna want a caption thread, not scour every thread I'm interested in looking for 1 or 2 captions.
>>
>>7547121
Why would you want a to read a caption to a fetish you don't have, other than curiosity?
>>
>>7547132
The caption threads were always dedicated to a certain fetish. It wasn't one catch-all thread.
>>
>>7547135
Ah, then I understand why they got deleted.
>>
>>7547172
Thank you very much for explaining why you thought they got deleted.
It never got to the point of spam. It was always at most 3 threads, which I think is reasonable.
>>
>>7547010
You're fucking delusional.
>>
>>7547206
Three whole threads. If you need an entire thread to jack off, you need to check your instrument for signs of wear. You'll be fine with one-two captions per day posted in appropriate threads.
>>
What's with all the threads lately with weird/bad English? Is it just one guy?

>Like penut butter and jelly for the depraved. Male dragons and femal dragons on male and female humans accepted, but male dragons on female humans appreciated more.
>I'm also looking for a peice of writing whereby a female Nord Dragonborn is fucked by Odahviing, so major kudos of you can find that (or, really, any writing.)

>this thread is women turning into traps. her big tits to flat chest,pussy to balls and dick.

>futa welcome monster preg ok Wierd preg also ok no male pregnacy

>machines robots nipples etc...: pls
>>
>>7547412
through dick, unity.
At least they нe пытaютcя гoвopить нa poднoм языкe.
>>
>>7542597
>Discuss state of the board

Gfdfags shouldn't even be here. In any fucking way that something gentle is alternative. Send them to /h/ or put em in gas chambers, they not just ruined femdom but also ruined this board.
>>
I liked the Futaquest thing that was going on for a while. Sad to see it go.
>>
>>7547507
I don't really agree with the level of hostility expressed in this post, but I do agree that "Gentle femdom" is not and never has been /d/ material. I can't see any reason why these threads wouldn't be permitted on /h/ or, at worst, /aco/.
>>
>>7547608
>I can't see any reason why these threads wouldn't be permitted on ... at worst, /aco/.
/aco/ allows everything that goes on /d/ or /h/ anyway, it's just western instead of Japanese.
>>
>>7547371
Thank you for completely ignoring what I actually said.
>>
>>7547548
Was really sad to see those go. At the very least they could have just moved it to the quest board.
>>
>>7548261
>>7547548
Wait, those got banned?
Whoever this mod is must just hate creativity, because that's the common theme in all the threads that suddenly got banned.
>>
>>7548308
And by creativity I mean original content.
>>
Is it just me, or has there been a huge uptick in obviously Western art over the past couple of months? It used to be just the occasional Dmitrys, but now it seems like it's everywhere.
>>
>>7548326

when your fetish is too niche you don;t get to pick and choose styles.
>>
>>7548316
That's one thing we're all starved for I believe. It was pretty nice although some people disliked it because a fetish they didn't like was there.
>>
File: 1490500610152.jpg (163KB, 1000x1402px) Image search: [Google]
1490500610152.jpg
163KB, 1000x1402px
If you really wanted a caption thread, why not have requesters post, while captioners link offsite (imgur, megaupload, whatever)? Mods don't have to try and read the content, everyone else gets what they want.
>>
>>7548524

Mod will prolly ban it anyway.
>>
>>7548524
that involves links
links = text
text on /d/ = mods sperging out
>>
>>7548794
Not when you post images, this is not a new problem. Mods have always sperged when there is more text in a thread than images. post fucking images with your posts.
>>
>>7543462
>>7543917
>please don't post about meta in meta threads!
>>
>>7548843
Meta means this board, not other sites. Merely posting an anchor for others to regroup isn't discussing meta either.
But it seems people have since hijacked this thread to talk about actual meta. My issue is mostly with the first hours of posting.
>>
>>7548915
>the fate of communities/threads on this board
>not to do with this board
>>
>>7548950
That's not what I said.
>>
>>7548962
That's funny because it's the reality.
>>
>>7548978
If you say so.
>>
/aco/ was a mistake
>>
mods are too lax on deleting anthroshit
>>
File: 1279857444471.jpg (248KB, 1000x769px) Image search: [Google]
1279857444471.jpg
248KB, 1000x769px
As someone who irregularly browses /v/, I noticed the mods are shit. Of course the mods are shit. That's going to be the same for every board. But...

How do we know the mods are doing anything? This is a problem we'd have all over. There's no demonstrable proof that the mods are doing anything at all because we rarely seem to see it happen. Because we see almost nothing happen, we can't call them out on their shit if something DOES go wrong.

I noticed an increase in vanilla threads popping up. Right now, there's someone wanting creampies. Fuck off back to >>>/h/ with that one.
There's also several threads that have low traffic to begin with being split into three separate threads being people are being cunts about not liking X part of their degenerate fetish instead of accepting the degeneracy of their bretheren in full. Like, there was literally six vore threads at last chance I looked and there's no reason for it. 2 (soft/hard) I could understand, but nope, there's a thread for cockvore, anal vore, soft vore, giantess vore, monster vore, and male vore. Why the fuck is there so many?

I personally think the bump limits could stand to be raised. Between the six threads for one topic and other things, people might feel rushed to keep their thread on the board since they're so spread out. Fixing these two problems would fix a lot of the suffering. Maybe 350/300 for a new post/image limit?

The CYOA plague isn't gone, but I see no reason to remove it entirely. Sending things to >>>/trash/ seems to create a larger problem down the line. As of now, we got "Pic below happens to you" and "Pic below is your new body." I personally like the latter one because it's a nice way of relieving my gambling habit without spending money, but even I know that the current state of the board means those SHOULD go into >>>/trash/ if everything else is. It's only fair. Even then, submitting people into ponyvorehell is unfair, and even cruel.
>>
>>7549333
>I personally like the latter one because it's a nice way of relieving my gambling habit without spending money
Wait what?
>>
>>7542597
Shit everywhere and the only thing the mod does is bitch about 4 threads.

At least a quarter of the board should be purged, but only a handful of minorities are targeted.

Useless fuckwad.
>>
>>7543685
I think your confused.

This >>>/h/ is an imageboard for hentai.
>>
>>7542696
>CYOA:
>/trash/ - search "cyoa"
>Caption, Censor:
>Try infinite chan /d/
CYOA are also on infinite /cyoa and /d/.
>>
>>7543462
Discussing what was removed from the board IS discussing the board dumbass.
>>
>>7549632
This one is also for hentai, just more specific. And the specific kind that's allowed on here isn't allowed on /h/. Also, it's you're, not your.
>>
Yes i must concur logic dictates that mods needs to do more.
>>
-delete /pol/
-permaban any alt-reich posts
-greatly expand the wordfilter to catch most if not all slurs
-+1/-1 on posts
-enough -1's on a post will result in a timeout
-country flags & post id's on all boards
-reduce the criteria on becoming a mod
-hire more mods

there, 99% of all boards are fixed
>>
>>7549333
All of those threads are dissimilar enough from one another to be totally unrelated. Realistically it doesn't have any impact on board quality.
>>
>>7549923

unironically hang yourself.
>>
>>7548524
Why not have the tiny as fuck slow board continue to host the thing everyone on it liked?
>>
>>7549333
"Pic below happens to you" and "Pic below is your new body" are fine because those threads are first and foremost about images. CYOA (while I occasionally browsed them) did have images, but for the majority were just people posting their builds like anyone actually bothered to read them.
>>
File: the_daily_grind.jpg (27KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
the_daily_grind.jpg
27KB, 604x604px
ban fatfuck threads because it's guro, since it depicts a horrific, debilitating, life threatening illness
>>
>>7550305

Illness != Gore.
Next?
>>
Futa should have it's own board, or should be kept within 'futa' specific threads. Yes, futa is a fetish, and that's what /d/ is all about, but it's leaking into all the other fetishes, and I can accept most cross contamination threads until I can't find any of my beloved BDSM stuff without it all being dickgirls.

I've been going to /h/ more because I find more hardcore there, and people tend to post whole bits of comics. I really miss the "story time" days of old. I get that Sad Panda exists for a reason, but I liked it when people shared more of their favorite parts of manga/douj. that were part of a fetish-specific thread.

I give no shits about the captioning stuff-- I can scroll right on past it in threads as long as there's no sperg that insists on storytelling every post.

Also, BDSM general was sweet. I liked the anonymity of being able to discuss my degeneracy without having to go to fetlife and be attacked by the SJW hivemind that oversees all the boards there.
>>
>>7550318
gore is disturbing because it shows the results of a horrible injury, and a human in a state they never should be

fatfuck fits that
>>
>>7550320

This IS the futa board.
>>
>>7550322
>and a human in a state they never should be.

90% of /d/ qualifies in some way or another.
>>
>>7550324

It's not futa specific, though. This board is what no one in /h/ wanted to put up with, to include the spectrum of stuff that wasn't classically considered 'vanilla' or normal.

Also, come back Gropey, please. There needs to be more clowns in my life.
>>
>>7550328
>>This board is what no one in /h/ wanted to put up with

>this board is the /trash/ of /h/
>we have some fat fuck of a mod that spergs out over stuff that he doesnt like in the trash because it has text with / alongside pictures and is too into spherical inflation to be able to scroll down past things he doesnt like
>>
Fuck the mods desu
>>
I still don't think futa is a fetish or in any way "alternative". It's simply what faggots and faggots in progress jerk off to. Futa is a fetish in the same way anal might have once been considered a fetish. It needs its own board so that /d/ can actually be on topic for once.
>>
>>7550607

See

>>7550324
>>
the D stands for Alternative
CLEARLY
>>
>>7550322
>human in a state they should never be
>females with dicks
>males with pucci
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.